Your Search | check mate

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Benchmark auto buyers of long island Mark marbreiter Sold car after bouncing pay of check and received lien release Baldwin New York Author: Fort plain, New York Auto Dealers: Benchmark auto buyers of long island Baldwin, New York

Feb 04 2016
IP Nation InTouchVOIP Posted a fake check to account. LasVegas Nevada Author: Benton, Kansas Internet Fraud: IP Nation Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
 she said that I would get a $500 check advance but she lied detroit Michigan Author: inkster , Michigan Financial Services: maximum tax service detroit , Michigan

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Defend my Device E check fraud Wilmington Delaware Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Defend my Device Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 30 2016
Digital-River Digital River Ireland Fraud - Credit Card fraud, unauthorized charges they have a long history of this check google. Who knows, Minnasota perhaps Internet Author: college park, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Digital-River Internet

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 29 2016
Select document preparation inc Does not pay employees scams them with a mailed check u can't cash Los angeles Ca Author: Compton, California Telemarketing Companies: Select document preparation inc

Jan 29 2016
clearinghouse sweepstakes ordered quisinart cooking set.waited over a month for delivery, the it came with a 54 dollar c.o.d. payment, even though i had sent check for full amount. called company and was told this was for shipping. refused delivery and asked for refund. was told refund would be sent minus 54 dollars. this company is a ripoff. extremely rude on the phone. BEWARE Nationwide Author: bakersville, North Carolina Sales People: clearinghouse sweepstakes Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Prestige Management Interactive Strategies Withholding My Check Woodriver Illinois
Author: Collinsville, Illinois Telemarketers: Prestige Management Woodriver , Illinois

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solution This place is a total rip off!!! They took my money and I got nothing in return. Its been six weeks and the levy is still on my pay check. They have lied to me several times and now they won't even reurn my calls. This place needs to be closed down. Costa Mesa California Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax Solution Costa Mesa , California

Jan 28 2016
John Winterfall Your resume has been excepted check in the mail to buy software Internet Author: Old Fort, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: John Winterfall Internet

Jan 26 2016
Register Tapes Unlimited, Inc. Cartvertison Register Tapes Unlimited, Inc. THIS COMPANY HELPS IT'S BOTTOM LINE BY BY SEEKING TO AVOID PAYING SEPERATED EMPLOYEES FINAL PAY-CHECK OR BONUS!   THEY SEPERATE EMPLOYEES WITH THIS INTENT. Internet Author: Washington, District of Columbia Employers: Register Tapes Unlimited, RTUI Internet

Jan 26 2016
AmeriMark.com $29.99 Monthly Membership Fraud continues! We never committed to an ongoing monthly membership. Took us 12 months to check out why the ongoing membership charge. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Amerimark Internet

Jan 26 2016
ACS accused of check new york, new york Author: harrisburg, Pennsylvania Banks: ACS

Jan 26 2016
Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Nationwide Nationwide
Fincerv Government [email protected] Author: Forest Park, Ohio Loans: Roy Martin Cash Net USA Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide lies Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

25, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet