CHECK MATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: check mate
There may be more specific results for "check mate"
For more specific results for "check mate"
Showing 1-25 of 21,242 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Lou Barrett Does Not Pay his Bills salt lake city Utah Author: Anchorage, Alaska Bad Check Writers: Marie Graham salt lake city, Utah

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse) Case Type-Fraudulent Case (FC/SC) New York New York Author: Dallas, Georgia Bad Check Writers: Paul Smith New York, New York

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
Realtystore.com Goleta ca This company charges a $1.00 to check your credit score looking for new homes. California Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Sales People: Realtystore.com Goleta, CA

May 16 2017
Blackrock Refused to resend a lost check from a closed retirement account balance and refused any additional support or assistance, Signficant sum now considered unretrievable nationwide Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Blackrock Nationwide

May 15 2017
Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres Dr. Torres has denied giving me my annual check-up, even though I have a serious problem that needs to be seen by him.New York, NY, New York Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Dermagroup NYC Omar Torres New York, NY, , New York

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
styles-shopping.com/ styles-shopping.com/ this website is a fraud they send you faulty products and when you ask them for refunds and return adress they continue to tell to ways to resolve a issue where they can get more money of you. Be very careful a mate of mine has bought a watch which doesnt work and they still havent reached any outcome . China Internet Author: Mt albert, Alabama Jewelry Stores: styles-shopping.com/ Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
State Farm Insurance Companies State Farm Insurance CompaniesAnnuities and Commercial Life GroupP.O. Box 2380Bloomington, IL 61702-2380 Con Artists Check is in the mail Bloomington Illinois Author: Herndon, Virginia Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Companies Bloomington, Illinois

May 10 2017
Elect productions Aleksandr sharapovaAlexander Gonzales Rafael Benjamin micheal blue Promise of a chauffeur position and sent bank check for $4890 for attire and to get teir company car from a ship to pick up their ceo in San antonio CA Internet Author: Camden, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Elect productions Internet

May 10 2017
LiveOps Agent Services Fees for background report Scottsdale Arizona Clarification on Background and Credit Check for Contractors Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: LiveOps Agent Services Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut

May 06 2017
Attorney Jessica Norvell & Officer Joseph Brown Bank Fraud, Check Fraud, Theft by Disception and more Los Angeles and I think Michagan California Author: Staunton, Virginia Court Judges: Attorney Jessica Norvell Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
CopyMyCommissioms Well I accidentally got a free trial on the commissions I wasn't trying to check it out at all. Now they've taken $38.64 from me. I was unable to get the essentials I much needed and I am highly upsetted at this. Please whatever you do. Don't fall for it. It's a scam seriously. NYC Missouri
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cash Services: CopyMyCommissioms Missouri

May 05 2017
RCP Services....scam deduction from checking account somehow got checking account data and withdrew via check $395 Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: RCP Services Nationwide

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide

May 04 2017
Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Boost Mobile Boost Mobile did not do a fraud check before allowing a $740.28 sale to go through on my stolen credit card Nationwide Author: Veradale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 03 2017
sales associate indeed They cashed my $580 check and did not make any insurance appointment for me like promised McKinney Texas Author: Alabama Insurance Agencies: sales associate indeed McKinney, Texas

May 03 2017
UEconomy and Peter Wolfing, Peter Wolfing  is a serial scammer. He and his crooked friends want to rob you for $50,000 this time. Internet
UEconomy Is Not A Scam!! Author: Oak Lawn, Illinois Work at Home Business: UEconomy and Peter Wolfing Internet

May 02 2017
Advance Cash America Cash Advance, Inc.,Cash Advance, Cash America International, 100 day loan, net loan USA, Fax Free Cash, Payday One, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg Loans, Check cash loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Loan lawsuit for $786.00 unknown Internet Author: Holland, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Advance Cash America Internet