CHECK MATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: check mate
There may be more specific results for "check mate"
For more specific results for "check mate"
Showing 26-50 of 21,211 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Color by Pascale I order some lipstick from them I've been giving a confirmation number from them but I check it the tracking states that it's still cross seas. Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
RCP Services Internet banking check Scam! Texas Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Wealth-Wise Their Promise: that NO losses would be taken at my end, but they NEVER sent refund check! Atlanta Georgia Author: Kincheloe, Michigan Multi Level Marketing: Wealth-Wise Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
RE Nichols enterprises Has not showed back up after cutting this parson a check he has not showed up with material or returned my phone calls. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Home Improvements: RE Nichols enterprises Augusta , Florida

Apr 17 2017
Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center California Check Cashing No customer service, business is dead. Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Financial Services: Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center Antioch, California

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
APS Appliance Repair In July 2016 in individual Ed assessed my repair cost. I gave him a check for $800. After that multiple attempts for repair dates were made to no avail. I called him multiple times unsuccessfully Landsdale? PA Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Work at Home: APS Appliance Repair Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing Ali Fawaz, John, Mike Barry Fraudulent activity, stole deposit and downpayment for new lease... check Prime Time Auto Lease yelp reviews Glendale, CA
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Dealers: Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing California

Apr 15 2017
Amscot Amscot refused to not only cash my personal check. Bradenton Florida Something doesn't make sense. Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit Services: Amscot Bradenton, Florida

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Fraudulent Check Internet Author: New York Banks: RCP Services internet

Apr 14 2017
Marielle Giancola Wrote bad check for medical treatment Highland new york Author: Ardsley, New York Dead Beat Customers: Marielle Giancola Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
M&T Bank Outrageous check cashing fee E Amherst New York There is another option Author: Akron, New York Banks: M&T Bank E Amherst, New York

Apr 13 2017
RCP Services Cashed a fraudulent check in my name Nationwide Author: Placentia, California Banks: RCP Services Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Dmi I recently sent a check in for shipping for a camera my check has not been cashed and I have not received a camera this has been over a week and I was wondering what is going on Dmi Texas Texas
Need help Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Dmi Shreveport, Louisiana

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Glen Lerner The attorneys of this national person injury law firm are committed to customer satisfaction. Their approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
RCP Remote Check Printing Fraudelent Check Texas Internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Internet Fraud: RCP Remote Check Printing Internet

Apr 11 2017
WRIGHT Capital Corp Justin Wright We were trying to find capital to develop our oil and gas leasehold. We sent a check for $15k to Justin Wright to get the ball rolling. Soon thereafter, their phone was turned off and all contact was lost. They are obviously con artists and have ripped off others. We are prepared to sue and will do everything in our power to ensure nobody else is defrauded by these scumbags. Abilene Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: WRIGHT Capital Corp Abilene, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Victoria LaClaire She wrote a hot check on a known closed account Durango co Colorado
Author: Durango, Colorado Consumer Services: Victoria LaClaire Colorado

Apr 11 2017
RCP SERVICES GLOBAL SERVICE GROUP FRAUDULENT USE OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ? Nationwide Author: GURNEE, Illinois Bad Check Writers: RCP SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
 Credit one bank credit card Said someone call and said I was decese and put my information in credit burue and lowered my credit score never ask for proper information from whoever they said called them I called to check the status of my card to pay the bill and that's what I was told for a representative on the phone  Nationwide Author: new orleans, Louisiana Collection Agency's: Credit one bank Nationwide