Your Search | check mate

Jul 20 2016
UNKNOWN M. MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING SENT ME A REAL LOOKING CHECK FOR $2980.72 TO BUY 3 PHONE--TOOK CHECK TO POLICE DEPT. HOUSTON, TEXAS Author: SONOMA, California Cellular Phone Companies: MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING Internet

Jul 20 2016
Walmart Inc Recipientview Quality Control Recieved a check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Pembroke, New Hampshire Cash Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 20 2016
Oates Energy, Inc Palencia Apartments Paid rent on 06\29\16 $850.check post dated for 07/01/16 Short $4.36 tried to pay $4.36 w/Amscot mo Palencia Apt would not accept.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Property Management: Oates Energy, Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Tracey myers access international Access international C/O island holdings Inc sent paper work and a cashiers check in the amount of $350.00  Author: Dublin, Georgia Questionable Activities: Tracey myers access international Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
john stein florida purchased parts from ebay sent money he cashed business check, never sent parts florida Florida Author: west haven, Connecticut Auto Parts: john stein Florida

Jul 19 2016
Winters USA Fuels Winters Companies Sent in Coupons to be redeemed and was never sent a check. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Food Vendors: Winters USA Fuels Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
CREDIT CHECK TOTAL / EXPERIAN ILLEGALLY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY PERMISSION INTERNET Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Bait-and-Switch: CREDIT CHECK TOTAL- EXPERIAN Internet

Jul 19 2016
Blu Lanscaping Servces, James Rester, Jr. Paid for completed work with bad check on 1 job and no payment on another Treasure Island Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Customer: Blu Lanscaping Servces Treasure Island, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Detroit Tubs, LLC Bob Anderson My tub reglaze came with a six year warranty, which they promised to honor after the job was not done right the first two times. Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan
a rating with BBB for a reason Author: Detroit, Michigan Bed & Bath: Detroit Tubs, LLC Charter Twp of Clinton, Michigan

Jul 18 2016
All Around Transmission, Ross Last-Name-Unknown Ordered parts and paid for them with an NSF check and refused to make the check good. Mesa Arizona Author: Stumptown, Other Auto Repair Service: All Around Transmission Mesa, Arizona

Jul 18 2016
Excellence Auto Direct They have not fixed my heat in a infinty qx56 truck i purchased from them, nor replaced they floor mat as promised. This is all in the memo section on the check they cashed from me. Addison Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Direct Addison , Texas

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 17 2016
Bulter,Rose & jameson Associates PMB 330 with holding money...claim it is a scam in orders to keep winnings. FRESH MEADOWS New York Author: Laurens, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Bulter,Rose & jameson Associates FRESH MEADOWS, New York

Jul 17 2016
Luxury Lifestyles Rogelio Lara called other lenders and lied to stop loans, used credit card in unauthorized manner, gave me modified check los angeles and texas internet
Author: los angeles, California Loan Brokers: Luxury Lifestyles los angeles , California

Jul 16 2016
Commerce Bank Transactions taken out and when a check came in and put back in once it showed insufficient funds. Nationwide
Your Account Management Is Sketchy! Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Commerce Bank Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Kay Allen Fraud in renting a mobile trailer that cannot be sublet . Flagstaff Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Kay Allen Flagstaff , Arizona

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 15 2016
Nasscom.in James Walters (Program Mgr) Elizabeth Stonebridge (HR Manager) Prachi Patel (contractor), Abiodun Osula (vendor), Ruby Baker (vendor) Nasscom Fraud Report – Work from Home Scam: Bad checks & Vendor Scam from check deposit & next day withdrawl for vendor cash deposit: Internet Author: Longmont, Colorado Work at Home Business: Nasscom.in Internet

Jul 14 2016
Deborah Wilburn Avensys UK Group Ltd, Check Cashing Scam Kidderminster, Worcs, DY11 7RA Internet Good Luck Author: Lewisville, Texas Cash Services: Deborah Wilburn Internet

Jul 14 2016
WRB Rapide Technology LLC Fraudulent Check Internet Author: Carlinville, Illinois Bad Check Writers: WRB Rapide Technology LLC Internet

Jul 14 2016
Clay Cooley Austin Texas Joe Garcia General MgrWaleed About-Hosn aka Wally sales person I gave them 2000.00 and they would not give me back my check, and the sales guy Wally drove a black versa to my house and left it in the street Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Clay Cooley Austin TX Austin, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Goldstein & Associates Mrs. Harding Fraudulant check, malicious intent and theft by deceptive Decora, Iowa Decora, Iowa Author: Murrayville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein & Associates Internet

Jul 13 2016
Royal Movers Inc royalmoversinc, royalmovers, Kael Castillo, Navy Reserves, moversmiami NO SHOW-SCAM-NOT PROFESSIONAL-STAY AWAY-CHECK ONLINE BEFORE-KAEL CASTILLO Miami Springs Florida
Author: Miami , Florida Moving Companies: Royal Movers Inc Miami Sprinds, Florida