Your Search | check mate

Jan 05 2017
Alan Cooper Attorney Scammer Spokane Washington Author: Galloway , New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Alan Cooper Attorney Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
postal order money system Sam Samuel Joseph Servedio Took me for 500.00$ for this so called home based business! which is nothing but a front so he can get people's money!! The FTC or The FCC should do something last time i check this is fraud !!! Lake Worth Florida Author: UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: postal order money system Lake Worth, Florida

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet

Jan 03 2017
Asknet Incorporated,,,PO box894638 LosAngles CA.90189-4638 mailed check for tech .support,BackupCD,&extendedback up ser. $44.93 .+$5.00 bank fee..+$21.95 for Report Fee.......Total $71.88...received Checking acount statement for debiting my checking acc. nothing else. ! LosAngeles California 90189-4638 Author: FOLEY, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Asknet Incorporated Internet

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Jan 01 2017
Bob Richardson from Lifo Pro LLC has cheated me with bounced payments Bob Richardson Lifo Pro LLC Check Bounce Missed Payment Failed Payments Omaha Nebraska
Update on NCPL, Inc. Author: Boca Raton, Florida Financial Services: Bob Richardson Lifopro Omaha,, Nebraska

Dec 31 2016
Cardmember Service Agent for US Bank National Association Bogus check- sent with no letter stating what the check is for Fargo North Dakota Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Service Fargo, North Dakota

Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Wonder hearing aid Internet

Dec 30 2016
Bank Of America Allowed fraud on my account VALLEJO California They allowed it? Author: Vallejo, California Bad Check Writers: Bank Of America

Dec 30 2016
Simple Bank BBVA said my IRS refund check was invalid, will not return it, RIP OFF!!! Oregon Internet Author: Aiken, South Carolina Banks: Simple Bank Internet

Dec 29 2016
Protean terrarium designs Jason perillo I ordered and paid for a custom terrarium for our pet. I paid him the full amount and ever received the tank. After the initial correspondence, Jason Perillo the owner never returned or spoke to me again. It has been 10 weeks since he cashed my check for the amount of $230, cost of item and shipping Winthrop ME Internet Author: New orleans, Louisiana Consumer Services: Protean terrarium designs Internet

Dec 29 2016
AdvertiseOnMyCar.net I paid $70 for a decal and background check and received no compensation. Internet Author: Homewood, Alabama Employment Services: AdvertiseOnMyCar.net Internet

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Shadow X Lighter Falcon Flashlight VISA Check Card Fraud - Recurring Withdrawal San Diego California Author: Newburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Shadow X Lighter San Diego, California

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Strategic Towing and recovery Worked for them then when payday came around they didn't want to pay me, then I was ignored when asking about my check. Still havent gotten paid almost 3 weeks later Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Towing: Strategic Towing and recovery Mesa, Arizona

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Southwest Airlines SW Airlines Check Flight times Unreliable Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Commercial Werks LLC Paul Martin, Joe Mendez, Commercial werks LLC Did not have funds to pay for sub-contract work, wrote a bad check for the amount he could pay and went off on me when I confronted him about the signature and check having discrepancies, hung up on phone, can not get ahold of and will not pay Savage Maryland Author: Brandywine, Maryland Electrical Services: Commercial Werks LLC Savage, Maryland

Dec 22 2016
Ace check cashing/ Netspend NetSpend* CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAUD AGAINST ME?¿! Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace check cashing/ Netspend Irving, Texas

Dec 21 2016
chase auto Taking all the payment for intrest fort worth texas Its All VERY Simple! Author: raleigh, North Carolina Car Financing: chase auto Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Integrity Asset Partners PMI Check Nationwide Scam at Play Woodland Washington Integrity Asset Partners consumer advocate and fair minded Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: Integrity Asset Partners Woodland, Washington