Your Search | check mate

Nov 14 2016
HSN Home Shopping Network Unauthorized illegal credit check. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: HSN Home Shopping Network Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Svcgs This online company took 40$ from my account without my consent. I was told free then charged 1$ to check my credit score. Internet Call and Get your money back!! Author: Steen, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Svcgs Internet

Nov 10 2016
L'Etoile face creams I ordered on line for shipping and handling. No where did it say that I would be charged a recurring charge of $98.09. This is exactly like another report filed here. I only found out about the charge as I was balancing my check book. This is a defini $98.09 charged without consent. L'etoile face creme was to be a trial for shipping and hangling Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Etoile face creams Internet

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 10 2016
Aimee Spillane I sent Aimee a check for $500 to perform work on my Goldmine system, She took the money and ran. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Olrando, Florida Computer Software: Aimee Spillane Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 09 2016
True Fusion Finishing Fusion Finishing, True Dallas Bathtub Refinishing, Mesquite Bathtub Refinishing ruined my tub, cashed my check and disappeared Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Building Services: True Fusion Finishing Mesquite, Texas

Nov 09 2016
Stephanie Boy Tendence TV, Lisa Laterza, Saad Boudemagh STEPHANIE BOY!!! TERRIBLE SCAMMERS !!!! TENDANCE TV!!! Internet
Saad Boudemagh is a fraudster! Author: Georgia TV News Satiations: Stephanie Boy Internet

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 08 2016
Champion Truck Lines lied about payment by efs check & has not paid & 976.25 for Pilot car service Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Luray, Tennessee Personal Services: Champion Truck Lines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Nov 07 2016
instantcheckmate.com background check Ripoff - Bait and Switch, white page info and inaccurate background info Internet Author: Denton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Nov 04 2016
Free credit score Told me i could check my credit for free.......then charge my credit card. $39.99 Unknown Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Free credit score Internet

Nov 04 2016
SOS Credit Repair Gene Schwalen, Gene Schwalen , i3 solutions Scam Alert! Spent nearly $1,000 for a ripoff of no results! Check the other reports on Gene Schwalen! Mckinney, Texas Texas Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: SOS Credit Repair Gene Schwalen Internet

Nov 01 2016
Singular Construction,LLC d/b/a GAD Development, LLCGolan, LLCGalil, Inc. Stole my money, Did not complete work, used unlicensed Subcontractors, went on vacation after cashing my check Boca Raton Florida
I AM NOT DEAD Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Singular Construction,LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Mailbox Media Somebody came to my mothers home my mother 76 years old to sell her books for her great granddaughter she gave them a check made out to mailbox media for $70 the check was cashed in July it is of 2016 it now is October 2016 and nothing has been received no contact no nothing Eatontown Nationwide Author: Eatontown , New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York

Oct 30 2016
Della Martinez Craigslist Check Scam Nationwide Author: Idaho tempdir: Della Martinez Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc These people scammed me big time. Started as a job deal via my email, then turned into a counterfiet check being deposited into my bank account, then sending moneygram. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico tempdir: Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc Internet

Oct 28 2016
Senior soul mate took money and not able to use service Internet
Author: webster, New York Dating Services: Senior soul mate Internet

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Tomas Mora Landscaping Leonarda Cuevas Flores Cashed check but didn't provide service Houston Texas Author: Missouri City, Texas Landscaping: Tomas Mora Landscaping Houston, Texas

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 22 2016
Jon murray Wrote a check on a closed account for $2,600.00. After collecting money from friends Bartlett LAke Marina Arizona Author: Carefree, Arizona Boat Marinas: Jon murray Arizona