CHECK MATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: check mate
There may be more specific results for "check mate"
For more specific results for "check mate"
Showing 26-50 of 67,661 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Hamilton Publishing I sent them 75.00 for a book, Miracle Slot System. My check was deposited to my account by them on 7/14. I have not received the book or any letter from them. Cashed my check,didn't send me the book. New York New York Author: Cashiers, North Carolina Casinos: Hamilton Publishing

Aug 15 2017
Beech Street Corporation NON SUFFICIENT funds in my account/ Returned Check /and asked for another one, which i refused Brampton ON L6X 5A5 Nationwide Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: adamas Diamonds Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I have ordered the steam iron from an ad on Facebook..when I go to check my order it says the URL doesn't exist ... Internet Author: Elmwood park, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Priceline Charged for hotel reservation that they changed check-in date Nationwide Author: Plainfield, Indiana Travel Services: Priceline Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elly's world I came across an add on Facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97 and I ordered and when I went back to check my status of my order the web page was gone I came across this and realized I have been ripped off Internet
Author: Chester, New York Beauty Products: Ella world Internet

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam straightener from Elly's world at paid $49 97 and now I can't check the status of the order Author: Jonesboro, Georgia On-Line Stores: Ellys World Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Nevada interstate transport inc. Agnes Gilliam, Jerre Gilliam Bounced payroll checks, has not paid any drivers last paychecks, cheats wages that are paid Sparks Nevada Author: Elko, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Nevada interstate transport inc. Sparks , Nevada

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 11 2017
The Dragonfly Central Bohemien Feeling Did not refund my money for return. Check out this site for complaints ,trustmeter.co/review, dragonflycentral.com Internet
Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: The Dragonfly Central Internet

48, Report #1392022

Aug 11 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Rich Brady They sent me a letter and tell me that I want $12 million, that all I have to do is fill out the form and send five dollars for a money order or a check and sign it and send it back to them it's a claim form. Dallas, Texas Author: Glennville, Georgia Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau TX

49, Report #1391977

Aug 11 2017
Roebuck Building Co. ,roebuckbuildings.com/ scam check spartanburg south carolina Internet Author: north augusta, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Roebuck Building Co. Internet

50, Report #1391923

Aug 10 2017
Amscot Check Cashing Amscot money order scam 12$ and wait 6weeks Brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Cash Services: Amscot Check Cashing Florida