Your Search | check mate

Oct 01 2015
SavingmakesMoney Saving Money Makes Money they took money from my account for 87 dollars so far and id like to get my funds back or sue the person who stole funds from me They made a fake check to my personal checking account and stole 87 from my account without my permission Internet Author: cedarville, Arkansas WANTED REWARD $$$: SavingmakesMoney Internet

Oct 01 2015
Cox Communications Cox Employee said I would get my refund check in the mail for accedintal overpayment Glendale AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
DMI Received ltr saying had won NIPPON 35MM focus free camera, to send ck or mo of $16.78 for immediate delivery. Decided to check on Internet, found out was scam. Thank God thought to check it out first. Sincerely, Debra Smessaert Carrollton Texas Author: Prophets, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Oct 01 2015
cash advance inc 25954 eden landing rd Hayward CA 94545 us Internet Author: FL, Florida Bad Check Writers: cash advance inc Internet

Oct 01 2015
06:48 AM They promised me a $1000 check in my PayPal account if I reached $1000 in my account balance by watching commercial advertisements and doing surveys after.  Internet Author: North Miami, Florida Cash Services: Originalquiz Internet

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
wells fargo put hold on check then charged me with overdraft fees gulf breeze Florida If... Author: Navarre, Florida Banks: wells fargo gulf breeze , Florida

Sep 28 2015
TRSclassaction TeleCheck,made me pay 25.00 to them and rid not have a returned check. Nationwide Author: Burkburnett, Texas Credit & Debt Services: TRSclassaction Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
G&A Logistics Amir Natalya Ageyeva Took money that was intended for me. Also, agreed to pay other damages then sent a check and it bounced on-line Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Auto Transporters: G&A Logistics Internet

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Christopher Paris and Washington .com It's a bad check scam. You will be prosecuted if you don't pay the settlement within 72 hours of contact, possible 6 months jail time. Ect when asked for a validation letter they immediately end the call. Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Paris and Washington

Sep 26 2015
Kia East Took keys and wouldn't give them back quoted one price then changed.drove off without insurance on car Took four hours . So frustrated before leaving would have done anything to get out. Orlando Florida Check Your Paperwork! Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Car Financing: Kia East Orlando, FL

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 23 2015
Jayson Colavalla Jayson Ryman RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Pls look up  (((REDACTED))) on Youtube or WCNC, In Charlotte NC it explains him Charlotte, North Carolina
you r total bs Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Jayson Colavalla Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2015
netspend I opened a prepaid debit account with netspend, my account was closed for unknown reasons and haven't been able to get my funds back. It's been months and I'm always told that the check is being processed or that it has been mailed. scam Internet Author: bell gardens , California Miscellaneous Companies: netspend Internet

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 23 2015
rose gal said it was on its way ,, so many times''. and Neva showed up' ' and post office new nothing on my tracking no. or shipping account'' ' rosegal kept saying it should be there , check post office' its been nearly 3 months ' and nothing' and tracking tickets have all expired' Nationwide Author: Adelaide, Other Credit Card Fraud: rosegal Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
World Shoppers-USA Dan Strauss Sent me a check, but put the wrong phone number on paper. So I couldn't activate the check. Scam!!! New York Nationwide New Author: DeGraff, Ohio Questionable Activities: World Shoppers-USA Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
12:53 PM Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Rta cabinets direct aka world craft cabinetry has not sent check as promised Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
People Smart I paid in advance for a open source background check on myself using a credit card. I obtained very little information for the money spent, $19.00.  Omaha Nationwide Author: Mission Hills, California Internet Services: People Smart Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet