Your Search | check mate

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 09 2016
1st place performance (Jason Mott) Jason Mott. ripped off engine build , check kitting , grand jury , possible imformant cleavland tx
Ernest Delera Author: aubrey, Texas Auto Mechanics: 1st place performance (Jason Mott) Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Event Resources http://www.folding-chairs-tables-discount.com/http://www.eventsource.net/categories/Tables-%26-Chairs/Chiavari-Chairs/Larry Larry promised chairs, tables and carts to be delivered by a certain date. He deposited our check and never delivered.  Culver City California Author: New York, New York Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources Culver City, California

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 07 2016
Blue Bird Amercian Express Pay Check Nightmare!! Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Blue Bird Amercian Express Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
The Rebate Center status-now.com rebateaccess.com Rebate SCAM!!!...Never sent check but the say they did. Tempe AZ As... Author: Toronto, Ontario Mail Order Services: The Rebate Center Internet

Sep 06 2016
Rendezvous Candles Rendezvous Kitchen Faliure to pay vendors Snohmish Washington Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bad Check Writers: Rendezvous Candles Internet

Sep 06 2016
The League Actually they promise to give secrets that are passed down from generation to generation. They are the extreme wealthy and poweful and i too will gain wealth and power. What i did is check for fraud reports and found enough to shread the papers. Dallas Author: Livingston, California Financial Education: The League Dallas

Sep 05 2016
GID Associates Sterling Currency Company was buying back Dinara currency. Kept the Dinars and sent me a bad check Vernon Connecticut Author: Plantation , Florida Financial Services: GID Associates Vernon , Connecticut

Sep 04 2016
Corporate business lending he said they could give me a small business lone for 40,000.00 then asked for 299.00 to get started . thank god I put him off till monday and was smart enof to check this site out first. utah Author: Worden, Montana Loans: Corporate business lending Internet

Sep 02 2016
Cash Plus, Toledo, OH Representative named: Josh Josh stole my check from New Albany Industries for $7897.00. Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Plus, Toledo, OH Toledo, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
Brain Eye Creative LLC John Garcia, Founder Danny Gallager, partner I paid $1500.00 by check for services which were never done Honolulu Hawaii Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Brain Eye Creative LLC Internet

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Ranjit Singh I pumped gas out of the regular unleaded pump and in return got E85. Check engine light came on the next morning . Had to have repaired at a cost of 503.05 Sidney Ohio Author: obetz, Ohio Oil Companies: Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Sidney, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 31 2016
Chase bank Jp morgen banks Imbasoling my money right from account . It's not the first time this has happened but this tome I can proove it . Help New York New York
Please, Please Send A Copy of this Report To The FBI! Do It TODAY!!! Author: Pontiac, Michigan Accounting: Chase bank New York , New York

Aug 30 2016
Texas Guaranteed TG Collecting on a fraudulent debt, and saying even if the check wasn't properly endorsed, you're responsible for the loan Texas Internet Author: Massachusetts Loans: Texas Guaranteed Internet

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 30 2016
walmart inc. bentonville Arkansas Author: Anniston, Alabama Bad Check Writers: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 29 2016
Capital One Financial Corporation Defrauded Me By Selling Me First Class Airline Tickets But Delivering Me Premium Economy Tickets at Check-in McLean, Virginia Nationwide
Author: San Luis Obispo, California Banks: Capital One Financial Corporation Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
CF Capital Finance Working with Midland Funding Garnishment after more than 12 years ago Mesa Arizona Check your public records Author: Mesa, Arizona Financial Services: CF Capital Finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Told me that I won $750,000.00 Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Internet