Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

check mate

Showing 26-50 of 21,152 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
Truthfinder.com I did a background check on myself to see how accurate it was. Not accurate if you want detailed info. All general info and inaccurate info. ALSO this website is the ONLY new website I used my credit card on and low and behold SOMEONE was using my credit SCAM!!!! Somewhere California Internet Author: Teague, Texas Internet: Truthfinder.com Internet

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet

Feb 27 2017
Federal Equity Partners CAGE Verification Scam: 3rd party private org claims to be Federal contractor registration firm under UN Procurement Division Washington Dist of Columbia Check Out Their Website - Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Federal Equity Partners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 26 2017
West coast parts Tannerjames James roby Advertising on ebay has you PayPal down payment then wants you to send cashiers check to him then he will ship you the motor ! Then if you research and find out that it is not a good company and that he changes him company name all the time he refuses to refund your deposit be aware scam Listing says mead WA Internetc ebay Author: Nampa, Idaho Attorney Generals: West coast parts Internet

Feb 24 2017
Niucoco James La (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC & NIUCOCO niucoco, scam, James La, (Quoc Hoa La), Martin Belliveau, MGB Advisory LLC, NIUCOCO new york Nationwide AICHG HEATHER GRABIN - UNPROFESSIONAL PR AGENCY Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Niucoco Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
YouPPL INC YouPPL INC in Henderson, Nevada YouPPL Inc. sent out a fake check from Transamerica Life Insurance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Henderson Nevada Author: Orient, New York Bad Check Writers: YouPPL INC Henderson, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Just received check Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Matt Pace Keenan MDP company Very shoddy work, extensive damage,cashed my checks, did not deliver materials ordered, and lied for months and months East Bridgewater Massachusetts Also scammed! Any update on your case? Author: Southshore, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Matt Pace Keenan East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Feb 19 2017
Ray junior show Orlando Florida revisionist history Author: El Cajon, California Media: Ray junior show

Feb 19 2017
STA Check Processing, Depew, New York Beware, sketch company New York New York Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: STA Check Processing, Depew, NY New York, New York

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey