CHECK MATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: check mate
There may be more specific results for "check mate"
For more specific results for "check mate"
Showing 26-50 of 21,308 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet

Jun 15 2017
CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB accepted a check for a tow that never happened Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Clubs: CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
JBS Mabagement The Company called me and Stated that I owed a Verizon Bill and the took 169.30 out of my pay check. I need help before they take my money again All I know is the Zip code it is 92562 California Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: JBS Mabagement Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Adams M. Anthony (Director of Operations) Received $1995 check and offer to be a Consumer Service Evaluator part-time and on-going Bentonville Arkansas Author: Woodhull, New York Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 11 2017
Los Cabos III Condominiums, Andrew Vantine, Material Handling Solutions LLC, Expedia Booked 3BR condo thru Expedia. 24 hours before check-in, the nonsense began south padre island Texas Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Los Cabos III Condominiums, South Padre Island, Texas south padre island, Texas

Jun 11 2017
Mhc Kenworth Juan Merced Lost my $9000 deposit ,cashiers, check and demanding ANOTHER $9000!!! Gainesville, Georgia. Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Truck Dealers: Mhc Kenworth Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Electronic Prepaid LLC Jesus Badin, Jesus E. Badin Cherit FRAUD. CHECK RETURNED FOR CLOSE ACCOUNT. I HAVE PROMISSORY NOTE PAST DUE woodlands Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Loans: Electronic Prepaid LLC woodlands, Texas

Jun 09 2017
GoNannies.com Unscrupulous users trap young people in cash wire transfer scam Internet Your response was a non-response Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: GoNannies.com Internet

Jun 09 2017
Mail4Cash.com I got stamps and was told to copy a flyer and mail all 1,080 circulars for this place and was told that a check would be mailed to me in 15 days with more stuff and never got a check for $2,480 of work I did and lost my funds in this mess. Simi Valley California Author: Mankato, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Mail4Cash.com Simi Valley, California

Jun 09 2017
National Care Planning Council NCPC Job scam, job offer, check scam, employment scam, employment offer West Bountiful Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Employers: National Care Planning Council West Bountiful, Utah

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 07 2017
Jay Baksa I was 18 looking for a home with a settlement check I received from an accident. Jay took a down payment for a house I was interred in for 15,000. New port Beach California California Author: New port Beach California , California Real Estate Services: Mitchell Segura New port Beach California , California

Jun 06 2017
United Processing O.R. & Associates Bryan Lawerence William Bailey Civil Suit, Jail, Arrest, Hot Check, Cashnet Loan Houston Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: United Processing Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
REPAIR MATE Company not honouring warranty Melbourned Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Telephones: REPAIR MATE Melbourned, Other

Jun 05 2017
Publishers Clearing House Gapp Construction Company Fraudulant report of multi-million dollar lottery winnings Laguna Beach California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Publishers Clearing House Laguna Beach, California

Jun 05 2017
Ronald Webster Ronald Ent, 3895 ButterCreek Dr,. Mississippi, MS 39762-0156I received a 'Priority Mail' with a cashier's check for $2850, which seemed legit. A letter asked me to send two moneygrams for $1200 each, spend $100 on whatever I wanted and $300 for my troubl Mystery Shopper Alamo Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: Ronald Webster

Jun 05 2017
RCP Services RCP Services ripped me of for $395in May. My wife caught it while cancelling the checkbook. They submitted electronic check to my personal checking account. Nationwide Author: Normal, Illinois Financial Services: RCP Services Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated This company sent me a letter and a check for $2,350.00 as a processing fee (CLAIM # CAL884123) , confirming me as the second prize winner in the European, African and North America Consumer sweepstakes.  Los Angeles California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2017
Amscot Financial Services give you one fee for cashing checks charged another fee for cashing the check. Miami Florida Author: Miami,Dade, Florida Cash Services: Amscot Financial Services Miami , Florida

Jun 04 2017
Trip Mate Trip Mate Said Cancer Isn't a Sickness -- Denied Claim Kansas City, Missouri Nationwide
Author: California Travel Services: Trip Mate Nationwide