CHECK MATE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: check mate
There may be more specific results for "check mate"
For more specific results for "check mate"
Showing 26-50 of 68,036 Found Reports For more specific results for "check mate"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Brian Bell Cobourg Galaxy He doesn't pay his bills, he is a FRAUD ,he was never pro, He bounced a check in the amount of $460 and refuses to rectify the situation. Ontario, Canada Nationwide
Author: , Missouri Sports Teams & Clubs: Brian Bell Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
daniels motor company inc. daniel motor company would not fix my vehicle after they did an oil change and my car statrting cutting off, and running hot, did not have any problems out of the car until the oil was supposed to have gotten changed.stated that the motor had locked up, but they did not check the fluids in the car and i do not know what they actually did as they were changing the oil, stated there was a hole in the radiator, car never ran hot or anything until i took the car to them to get the service done. montgomery al alabama Author: montgomery, Alabama Junk Dealers: daniels motor company inc. Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Credit Check Total Experian Creditcheck Total AVOID FREE TRIAL GOOD LUCK CANCELLING!!! Allen TX Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Services: Credit Check Total Internet

Oct 11 2017
fixmonthlyincome.com Admin@fixmonthlyincome.com It says make money to send traffic to there site, i did exactly what the site says to earn money, i reached over 600.00 but when it came time to get my cash the site wants you to fill out surveys and will not send you a check or issue you hour cash as they promise to. Internet
Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: fixmonthlyincome.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
DriveTime DT Acceptance Corp. In 2013 Dec.13 I went to Carmax to purchase a car. Houston Texas How could you make the payments to the wrong company all these years? Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Car Financing: DriveTime Houston , Texas

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

43, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 06 2017
Oila L Nugent I was sent a letter that looked official saying I had an outstanding bill to the Circuit Court of Polk County, in the amount of 422.00. It states that if I fail to pay the court has the right to issue a warrant to arrest me. I looked and I have all the receipts of payments and the letter stating that all fines and fees are settled in full. when I tried to check lgbs online I stumbled across the rip off page and thank god I did. dallas Oregon Author: dallas, Oregon Wanted Criminals: Oila L Nugent dallas, Oregon

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
CISCO Systems AIRBUS HELICOPTERS INC Broken English correspondence followed by $1,950 check in the mail Austin TX Author: New York City, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: CISCO Systems Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Corporate Research International MoneyGram InternationalMelissa PhillipsMarie Snyder - Name on envelope Karl Phillips name is on the cashiers check for 1,696.00 made out in my name. Wanted me deposit check ??, then take my own f unds and send 760.00 to Daniel Newberry 2467 Talco Dr., Dallas Texas 75241 and 710.00 to Rubin Suber 2147 Hunt Club Trail Frisco, Texas 75033 via MoneyGram. San Diego California
Author: Webster, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International ,

Oct 05 2017
Mia (Nguyen?) Accomplice to Julia Daniels of American Cosigners Indiana Internet Mia Nguyen is Mia Sanders Author: Richland, Washington Internet: Mia Nguyen Internet