CHEM DRY, HARRIS RESEARCH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: chem dry, harris research
There may be more specific results for "chem dry, harris research"
For more specific results for "chem dry, harris research"
Showing 1-25 of 7,819 Found Reports For more specific results for "chem dry, harris research"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
Private Investigation Detectives William Harris AKA Robert Singer William Harris AKA Robert Singer FRAUD!!! Hornchurch Author: London, Alabama Internet Fraud: Private Investigation Detectives Hornchurch,

May 15 2017
USA nursery I purchased 3 trees from them. Walnuts and a hazelnut tree. When they arrive they were DEAD, very dry. They just send me dead branches. New Haven Connecticut
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Nurseries: USA nursery Irvington, New Jersey

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Harris Hill Consulting Group Erie Asset Management SCAM!! FRAUD ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES FDCPA VIOLATIONS Lancaster Nationwide Author: lackawanna, New York Collection Agencies: Harris Hill Consulting Group Nationwide

May 05 2017
Deluxe Hire London Taylor Blessing Bebe Stay Clear and research before going anywhere near!! London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Caterers: Deluxe Hire London Nationwide

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 01 2017
PURE CHEM STORE.COM THIS COMPANY IN A SCAM AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL! Internet Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Drugstores: PURE CHEM STORE.COM Internet

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
High-Q Auto High-Q Automotive Consulting LLC I thought, that in this day and age, Pirates were a rarity, especially on dry land! Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: High-Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 20 2017
Sarah Vaughter Wellness owndoc.com When I simply asked where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order) Sarah was very aggressive and abusive, she threatened me to public blacklisting, she then illegally published online my photo and my private address without my consent. London Internet
My Research About Sarah Vaughter, John Vaughter, Frank de Groot Author: London, Other Alternative Health: Sarah Vaughter Wellness Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield, Inc. AKA Garrettt Harwood Dublin California AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 16 2017
Heidelberg German Shepherds DO YOUR RESEARCH- PROTECT YOUR DOG Spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Dog Breeders: Heidelberg German Shepherds Spring, Texas

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Zeebox Consulting Group; Mark Harris and Keith Howell Megan Smart, Cathy Evans Edwards and Victor Tran. All the managing partners of Zeebox Consulting Group. Zeebox Media Group, Zeebox Studio I got ripped off! Dallas Texas Author: Kelso, Washington Investment Brokers: Zeebox Consulting Group; Mark Harris and Keith Howell Dallas, Texas

Apr 10 2017
THD Chem thdchem.com ; THDCHEM GROUP ; pharmathd.com false accounting ; violation of Conflicts Minerals laws ; failure to hold MSDS datas ; failure to itemise bills, invoices, quotations Qingdao Other Author: Qingdao, Wyoming Drug Stores: THD Chem Qingdao, Other

Apr 10 2017
Charles A Thompson, National Sales Pros, The Enrollment Specialists LLC, Power by Sun, Powur PBC... Charles A. Thompson Recruits Sales Reps for Solar Referrals for Numerous Companies But Does Not Pay! Research This Before Agreeing To Work With Charles Thompson! Woodland Hills California
Author: California Work at Home: Charles A Thompson Woodland Hills, California

Apr 04 2017
Pure Chem Store.com No other names they have Facebook tho. Which is where I'm going after here... Took my money for a order & supposedly sent it 5 days later & then email me saying it was stopped at customs & I needed too pay $300. More to get an EPCS.... we arranged 150 now & 150 after order comes.. but they aren't keeping arrangement Internet
Clearly Mr frank Johnson is a purescamstore rep. Author: Brownsvalley , California Drug Manufacturers: Pure Chem Store.com Internet

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Apr 03 2017
Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Grieco Ford of Delray Grieco Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Chevrolet DelrayThe AutoNation Chevrolet Fort LauderdaleGrieco Kia of Delray BeachGrieco Automotive Group Damen dluca This dealership has the worse name for scamming people. unfortunately I didn't do more research! PLEASE READ THIS! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Wellington, Florida Auto Dealers: Grieco Mazda of Delray Beach Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 01 2017
Live IT Research Scam software sales/computer access Internet Author: Mirage, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Live IT Research Internet

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery’s staff and executives are 100% committed to making sure that each client is helped through the treatment program. Customer satisfaction is one of the top priorities at the facility. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Contracts Author: Charotte, North Carolina Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet, Michigan