CHINA GIFTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: china gifty
There may be more specific results for "china gifty"
For more specific results for "china gifty"
Showing 1-25 of 4,909 Found Reports For more specific results for "china gifty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Super Art super-art.com Poor quality made in China No Money back! Xiamen fujian of China Nationwide Author: New York, New York Art Gallery: Super Art Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
PaintingsPal Studio paintingspal.com NO 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Shenzhen, China Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: PaintingsPal Studio Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
China Hand Art china-handart.com Fraud charge my credit card 2 times! Xiamen fujian of China Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Art Gallery: China Hand Art Internet

Aug 17 2017
Overstock Art overstockart.com shipped from china not from the US poor quality Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Art Gallery: Overstock Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
WANG GANG 001 fake shoes and over charged SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN china Author: Black Forest, Clothing Stores: WANG GANG 001 SHANGHAI MING HANG OU SHAN , China

Aug 16 2017
cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC cyrille kenah snakewood china cheats Beijing China Author: plano, Texas Gangs: cyrille kenah william born XeichengWorld LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1392098

Aug 11 2017
Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited LivingPal International Ltd. this on-air trader is a scammer simply copied other products onto its site and took away money without shipping out product Dongguan China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Massage Therapists: Dongguan Livingpal Household Product Company Limited Internet

Aug 09 2017
usdirect express and lazada.com lazada.com took my whole ssi check in a matter of minutes. someone in china stole my info. card company says 90 da6s it takes to investigate nationwide Author: carr, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: usdirect express Internet

Aug 08 2017
Burlap Company is out of China, product shipped was nothing as pictured and as per the 100 percent satisfaction , free returns, or replacemnts I tried to contact them and No response for a week. They are widely advertised on facebook. somewhere in China Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: Burlap Internet

Aug 07 2017
Addictgear now knows as becauseiamagirlz.com/ Took my money and did not deliver any product at all. USA , UK , China , Hongkong , Singapore , Thailand Internet Author: Hong Kong, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addictgear Internet

Aug 04 2017
Clairskin Also, don't know other names After checking over the details of the free face cream & eye cream, looking to see if there was a catch (automatically have an otder every month); finding no caveat, I ordered the creams (eye & face for FREE) THEN MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $9O.00 FO EACH CREAM, MAKING IT $180.OO MONTHLY. MY DAUGHTER PROMPTLY CANCELED, BUT I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS MONTH. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I FELL FOR THE FREE CREAM & THOUGHT THIS TIME, I HAD READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. THE OTHER COMPANY THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS CREATIVE ITEMS (THEY HAVE A WBSITE) I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO RETURN THE CAMI-TOPS, THAT I ORDERED. NOT ONLY DID THE GIVE ME THE RUNAROUND, BUT NEVER GOT AN RETURN ADDRESS. ITEMS WERE SENT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA, HAVE AN OFFICE IN WALNUT ( PHONE IS NEVER ANSWERED, BUT DOING A LITTLE CHECKING, IF THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETURN, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO SAN SALVADORE! ? FOR CREAM & CHINA FOR CREATIVE ITEMS Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Skin Care: Clairskin Internet

Aug 02 2017
capwindow wu moying This company will send you crap and will not accept poor quality control DONGGUAN China Internet
Author: Truckee, California Manufacturers: capwindow Internet

Aug 02 2017
Michael Kors I work full time, i have a 9 month old baby, i am a single mother. I had a little extra money and wanted to treat myself to a new purse. Everything has been a lie!!! I am down $115 now!! I have emailed you multiple times and have gotten no response. I recieved tracking information by email, bu they were unable to find my item. The shipping method you givve on your site is different than the one i was supplied with via email. I have been stressing out over this, and feeling like an awful parent for trying to do something nice for myself. I am already clinically depressed, but now i just threw away $115 dollars!! How can a company, or a person, or ANYONE do this to someone. It is wrong and you will PAY!!! China Internet Author: Macomb, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Internet

Jul 31 2017
Brand Discount Incorrect produduct sent from .co.uk URL - Hardly ever reply form China Guangdong 510410 Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: Brand Discount Internet

Jul 31 2017
HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Shenzhen UG battery Co., Ltd.Guangzhong Tian Ms. Betty Zhang tool my money and cheated me . Shenzhen china
Author: RIYADH, Toy Stores: HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Xiamen Tmax Battery Equipments Limited TMAX A very dishonest company Xiamen City China; tmaxcn.com/products
Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Xiamen Tmax Battery Equipments Limited Xiamen City,

Jul 26 2017
Addict Gear Ripped off by Addict Gear China/Honkong Honkong Author: Doha, Alabama Miscellaneous Office Services: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Lin Rixin. Jan Texas Western union money gram Hangzhou china Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lin Rixin. Bank of china Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 19 2017
Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd zuleichem,slnatech Complete scam avoid. Shijiazhuang , china Internet Author: Alabama Sales People: Shijiazhuang Zu Lei Trading Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 18 2017
China Furniture Online China Furniture Thieves Chicago, Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: China Furniture Online Internet

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Aliexpress Sunny Queen hair Sunny Queen hair china China dongguan Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Questionable Activities: Alex press Sunny Queen hair Internet

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama