Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

china gifty

Showing 26-50 of 2,981 Found Reports For more specific results for "china gifty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 06 2017
Teams Bay Ordered a Prescott jersey before Christmas and never received it Virginia (or China) Internet Author: Girard, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Teams Bay Internet

Feb 05 2017
LOVE FASHION CASE China (Mainland); shenzhen case Did not receive my paid item, Seller refused to refund. shenzhen case Internet Author: , Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: LOVE FASHION CASE China (Mainland) - Aliexpress Internet

Feb 04 2017
Champs Apparel Fake company!! Somewhere is China - was an Internet site Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Champs Apparel Internet

Feb 01 2017
CANDYHUG.COM nightparty18@live.com Scam | Fraud | Thieves | Fake store front doesn't sell anything Amsterdam based China Web hosting Internet CANDYHUG.COM 178.33.69.81 Author: Coral, Florida Drug Stores: CANDYHUG.COM Internet

Jan 30 2017
Fairyseason Theft, fraud, blatant disregard China Internet Author: Groton, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Fairyseason Internet

Jan 30 2017
bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Shanghai Qinda Vehicle c0 ltd Scam sales of ATVs. Purchased a Go kart and received no proof of Shipping or postage. Still have not received Shanghai Nationwide China Author: Pinetown, Other Auto manufactures: bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
directskateshop.com Misrepresentation of goods for sale on website. China Internet Author: Salida, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: directskateshop.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
Hobbies discount I ordered night vision binoculars.I got cheap no night vision ones that were shipped from China and it took 7/8 weeks. Internet Author: edgewood, New Mexico Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 28 2017
99 Santa 99doves Ordered a Bracelet in Dec 2016--never received West Seneca New York also China Author: Cocoa, Florida Computer Mail Order: 99 Santa West Seneca, New York

Jan 28 2017
Susan bristow Hobbies discount China or Portland Or Internet Author: Desert hot springs, California Air Travel: Susan bristow Internet

Jan 28 2017
Hobbies Discount Carrie Hu Dishonest fraudulent Ningbo Zhejiang, 315334 China Ningbo Zhejiang, 315334 China Author: Jenison, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 28 2017
Yuguang Liu Maura KearnsMaurakearns.comMaura Kearns Design Wrong Shoes. Ordered Asics Tarther. Received cheap Nike Roshe Run Shanghai China Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Clothing Stores: Yuguang Liu Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

40, Report #1352086

Jan 26 2017
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount On 12/6/2016 I ordered a night vision binocular. As of 1/24/2017 I had not received the item. I e-mailed them numerous times with no responce. Finally I received an e-mail from Chris Oliver saying it would be another 30 days. Well 2 days later the binoculars arrived. They were not the night binoculars I ordered for $49.99 but a regular cheap binocular mailed from China. This company is a big ripoff and should be shuttered. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Internet

41, Report #1352055

Jan 25 2017
MODLILY MODLILY Modlily Official Site | modlily.comwww.modlily.comFashion Dress Clothing 75% Off Worldwide Delivery No Minimum OrderWomen's Fashion Clothing,Tops,Dresses Shop-MODLILYDresses Jumpsuits & RompersLatest Outwears Sale MODLILY Chinese Dresses Fraud Somewhere in China Internet Author: PalmettoBay Village Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: MODLILY Internet

42, Report #1351958

Your Wish Store FAKE CHINESE COMPANY China Internet
Author: Baxter, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Your Wish Store Internet

43, Report #1351955

Jan 25 2017
Yuguang Liu Wron items and not reply at all! Shanghai Shangai, China Author: Dublin, Alabama Clothing Stores: Yuguang Liu Internet

Jan 25 2017
Linkshe I have placed an order with this company. I've contacted them twice in regards to an order I've been tracking. The tracking updates has come to an complete stop. The answer I get is like it's coming from a complete child and not an adult . China Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Jan 24 2017
Geek Hoodies Terrible Company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! China Author: WRENTHAM, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 23 2017
Geekhoodies Terrible quality synthetic fabric, stitching coming apart, unlicensed use of Assassin's Creed name, shipped from China Internet Author: Saratoga, California Clothing Stores: Geekhoodies Internet

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 22 2017
China Towne Furniture and owners Jay Yennock and Morgan Yennock Claimed credit card fraud to deny paying for service I drove 1000+ miles to deliver on Thanksgiving! Syracuse New York Author: Carroll, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: China Towne Furniture Syracuse, New York

Jan 21 2017
99santa 99santa .com is a rip off company and they do not tell you all the items are from China. Seneca Nationwide Author: Fairview Heights, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 99santa Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
GearBest LIARS AND CHEATS Beijing, China China Solutions for your order! Author: Pittsford, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: GearBest Nationwide