CHINA GIFTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: china gifty
There may be more specific results for "china gifty"
For more specific results for "china gifty"
Showing 26-50 of 3,045 Found Reports For more specific results for "china gifty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 04 2017
TEACUPPA ORIENTAL TEA BUDS CHINA Internet Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Gourmet stores: teacuppa Internet

Apr 03 2017
AliExpress AliExpress Seller Duped me and AliExpress Promised to Refund me for over three Months now but I feel its a lie China Internet Author: Lagos, Online Trading: AliExpress Internet

Apr 02 2017
EG*ULTRACREAM EUGENICSINC@GNV China Eye Cream COMPLETE RIP OFF AND 100% FRAUDULENT CONSUMER SCAM Henderson Nevada Author: LONGMONT, Colorado Skin Care: EG*ULTRACREAM EUGENICSINC@GNV Henderson, Nevada

Mar 30 2017
LINKSHE Rip off fraud fake con artists China Internet Author: St Albans , Alabama Clothing Stores: LINKSHE Internet

Mar 30 2017
JassieLine.com LillyCloset.com Cheap and only sent half my order. China Internet
Author: Dacula, Georgia Clothing Stores: JassieLine.com Internet

Mar 29 2017
Shop NHL Jersey, tsrmkt.com, Jessica@shopfromsite.com NHL Jersey distributor based in China, Fraudulent San Fransisco California Author: Lawton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: tsrmkt.com San Fransisco , California

Mar 29 2017
Waistshaperz Waisteshaperz selling junk from China Hicksville New York Author: Lewisville, Texas Weightloss Programs: Waistshaperz Hicksville, New York

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
LINKSHE.COM DIS HONONEST CHINA Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia Sales People: LINKSHE.COM Internet

Mar 25 2017
Official NFL Jersey Beware - never got jersey China Internet Author: RICHARDSON, Texas Sporting Goods: Official NFL Jersey Internet

Mar 23 2017
Dhgate iguitars Chinese Ripoff China Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Dhgate Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 21 2017
PROMEVER.COM SCAM REFUND CHINA Internet Author: Novato, California Websites: PROMEVER.COM Internet

Mar 20 2017
Wigsway Crooked Chinese company China Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Wigsway Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 15 2017
SHANG HAI CO. LTD Zhangyong Not product originally ordered, didn't know my sweat vest Xl was coming from China. Too small , cheap and smelly! Trying to get a refund. Shanghaishi Internet
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: SHANG HAI CO. LTD Internet

Mar 13 2017
wondershare int does not offer quality products or any customer service. deceptive website, no customer service, deceptive products china Internet Helping out Author: norwood, North Carolina Computer Software: wondershare int Internet

Mar 12 2017
Light in the box Lightinthebox.com  China Internet Author: Blue Island , Illinois Attorney Generals: Light in the box Internet

Mar 11 2017
FashionMia.com Counterfeit clothing, fraudulent charge, misrepresentation China Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Clothing Stores: FashionMia.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Light in the box They were fast taking my money but the merchandise was never delivered. Seattle and China Internet Author: Morro Bay, California Clothing Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 09 2017
Shenzhen OT Wills lighting factory Ot wills, willsjenny, tinn, Stacy Fake UL Stickers, poor quality product, broken products Guzhen city, Zhongshan, China Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: Shenzhen OT Wills lighting factory Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet