Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: choice home warranty
There may be more reports for "choice home warranty"
For more results perform a general search for "choice home warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Al Verbense ,owner, Rip off slumlord that sells broken unsafe homes. Oak harbor Washington Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Mobile Home Parks: Wagon Wheel Mobile Home Park Oak harbor, Washington

Feb 19 2017
Frances Bowles Unlawful entry, home owner / real estate fraud, tenat fraud Oakville Ontario
lies and other nonsense Author: Burlington, Ontario Landlords: Frances Bowles Oakville, Ontario

Feb 19 2017
Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC defective mattress supposedly not under warranty Aurora Colorado Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Manufacturers: Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC Aurora, Colorado

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Mediagemm.com mediagemm.com /home/ Stole money from my account. Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Book Publishers: Mediagemm.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Citadel Steven Delvecchio Manna construction Crook, Conman, Thief, Liar, Poor excuse of a human being East Meadow New York Author: Liong Beach, New York Home Improvements: Citadel Steven Delvecchio East Meadow , New York

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Warranty Solutions / usa motors Will not honor warranty! Colorado / lathrop ca Internet Author: oroville, California Auto Repair Service: Warranty Solutions Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Tuttle Click Jeep Defective vehicle and lied about warranty Tustin California Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Tuttle Click Jeep Tustin , California

Feb 17 2017
American West Homes Las Vegas Forcing families to pay with misleading information to keep your money Las Vegas Nevada AWH has handle Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home Owner Associations: American West Homes Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
C and C Motors Dealer sold a extended warranty and now that I need to use the warranty it's not covered. This dealer is the most dishonest dealer in the south east. Stay away! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Auto Dealers: C and C Motors Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Home wealth remedy.com Financial Independence Academy False advertising Honolulu Hawaii Author: Homeland, California On-Line Business: Home wealth remedy.com Honolulu, Hawaii

Feb 17 2017
Solar Sheild Solar shield home improvements put sunroom on my house that is so wet all winter that black mold grows all around the walls altoona Pennsylvania Author: mount jewett, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Solar Sheild altoona, Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
D and D MOTORS D And D FORD Extended Warranty Greer South Carolina Please excuse my anger !! Author: taylors, South Carolina Auto Dealers: D and D MOTORS Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
JELD-WEN WINDOWS AND DOORS BUYER BEWARE!!! Nationwide  Author: PARKER, Colorado Home Improvements: JELD-Wen Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 16 2017
Lustine Toyoa Lustine Automotive group warrantiy Woodbridge Virginia Go About This The RIGHT Way! Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Auto Warranty: Lustine Toyoa Woodbridge , Virginia