Your Search | choice home warranty

Feb 04 2016
the mechanic warranty the warranty group wont honor the warranty they sell chicago illinois Author: Lakewood, Washington Auto Warranty: the mechanic warranty Internet

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Feb 03 2016
Jason Martin Professional Contractor The job was not done right and never returned to finish. Saginaw, Texas Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Home Improvements: Jason Martin Professional Contractor Saginaw, Texas, Texas

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Floor and Decor BAITED, SWITCHED, IGNORED, INFERIOR, UNPROFFESSIONAL Richmond Virginia Author: Powhatan, Virginia Home & Garden Stores: Floor and Decor Richmond, Virginia

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Choice Home Warrenty Misleading Advertising Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Plumbing: Choice Home Warrenty Internet

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Nationwide Motors Fraudulant RV warranty...they accept money and deliver nothing San Diego California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Warranty: Nationwide Motors San Diego, California

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 02 2016
Encore Properties Premiere Properties Holly Dalton Turned my home into a hovel! Colorado Springs, Colorado Author: Texas Property Management: Encore Properties Colorado Springs, , Colorado

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Bait and Switch Waldorf, Maryland Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Eric Benzer Failed to pay contractor. Started dodging me at Christmas. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Work at Home: Eric Benzer Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Easykits They STEAL YOUR MONEY, $77 UNAUTHORIZED. HUGE RIP OFF! They will not help you! SCAM!! Internet Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Work at Home Business: Easykits Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Feb 01 2016
home partners of america ***SCAMMED TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ***TOXIC BLACK MOLD COVER UP**** Chicago Illinois
Author: rockwall, Texas Landlords: home partners of america Chicago , Illinois

Feb 01 2016
Yurz.com I am paying for a website and resource tool to edit & add listings, website down and I can't edit Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Work at Home: Yurz.com Internet