Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

chrysler jeep

Showing 1-25 of 1,472 Found Reports For more specific results for "chrysler jeep"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Chrysler Jeep Cannot replace radio with back up camera because out of stock. New car 4600miles. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Auburn hills MI Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Warranty: Chrysler Jeep Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Tuttle Click Jeep Defective vehicle and lied about warranty Tustin California Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Tuttle Click Jeep Tustin , California

Feb 14 2017
Omnisure group, LLC Warranty on my Jeep, Chicago Illinois Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Warranty: Omnisure group, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 12 2017
Landmark Chrysler Jeep Landmark Auto unprofessional and unethical Springfield Illinois One Question Author: Havana, Illinois Auto Advertising Services: Landmark Chrysler Jeep Springfield, Illinois

Feb 08 2017
Coffee Chrysler Boom Baby Boom! Coffee Chrysler sold me a lemon and told me it's not their problem! Douglas Georgia Author: Douglas, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Coffee Chrysler Douglas, Georgia

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Hawk chrysler jeep dodge Hawk enterprise Deceptive business practices at Hawk Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Forest Park Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: Hawk chrysler jeep dodge Forest Park, Illinois

Jan 28 2017
Billion automotive Billion jeep eagle and chrysler Fraud. Misrepresentation, misleading sales tactics. Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Dell rapids, South Dakota Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion automotive Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 27 2017
Chrysler Capital Will not allow over-payment to principle Dallas Texas We were not aware this is a duplicate complaint Author: LOCKPORT, Illinois Loans: Chrysler Capital Dallas, Texas

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 13 2017
West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Frank Chavez Oklahoma city Oklahoma Timing... Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Negates all Recall Liability Responsibility Detroit Michigan Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Fiat Chrysler Automobile Corp Detroit, Michigan

Dec 29 2016
Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Misrepresentation Stoughton Wisconsin Author: Island Lake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Dane County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Stoughton, Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Westbury Jeep liars and keep u waiting 8hrs &nobody keeps their word STAY AWAY...LIARS. FALSE ADVERTISING TO GET U THEIR THEM AFTER WSITING FOR 8 HRS AND NO CAR..THATS IT NOTHING BUT STRESS FOR MY HUSBAND WHO FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY FOR ALL OF US AND STAFF AT WESTBURY JEEP SIT IDLE AND LEAD PEOPLE ON Westbury,  New York Author: Selden, New York Liars: Westbury Jeep Westbury, New York

Dec 20 2016
Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Deceptive, Dishonorable, Disappointing – DO NOT TRUST THEM! Huntington Beach California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Huntington Beach Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Huntington Beach, California

Dec 19 2016
Safelite auto glass Sean , Wyatt Scratched our paint , took light bar off , and left black sealer all over our paint around the window !! Got a 1100 estimate and they offer us 200 estimate they got from one of there shops never gave us anything and pur jeep is a mess Bradford pa Nationwide Author: Mount Jewett , Pennsylvania Body Work & Repair: Safelite auto glass Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Chrysler Company LLC Chrysler Customer Assistance department Chrysler did not honor Mopar Vehicle protection warrant Chicago IL - Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Chrysler Company LLC Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 17 2016
McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive marketing and outright lies. Woodhaven Michigan Author: NEWPORT, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven , Michigan

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California