Your Search | cic ce credit manager

26, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
RoamPay pcihelpcenter flagship merchants Scam credit card processing cottonwood heights Utah Author: hot springs, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: RoamPay cottonwood heights, Utah

Dec 07 2016
rosegal Chinese scam company thieves trying to get my credit card information china Internet
Author: san ysidro, California Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Dec 07 2016
UniRush Financial Services Rush Card Holding My Money Hostage Cincinatti Ohio Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: UniRush Financial Services Internet

Dec 07 2016
ScoreSense Ripped off $39.95 out of my debit card Texas Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: ScoreSense

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
My tactical kits THE CHARGE ($44.85) WAS POSTED BY MY TACTICAL KITS BUT THE ORDER WAS FOR 2 BLACK SLIM PANTIES Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My tactical kits Internet

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine BEWARE OF DECEPTIVE AND RUDE MANAGER - NADINE Westfield Indiana Author: Westfield, Indiana Loans: Allied Cash Advance - Westfiled, Indiana Manager - Nadine Westfield, Indiana

Dec 06 2016
Pacific Credit Group Emporium Same problem as others. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Credit Group Internet

Dec 06 2016
Verve Master Card Verve Credit Card - Continental Finance Overcharge for fees Tampa Florida Author: Lavon, Texas Credit Services: Verve Master Card Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Dec 06 2016
Tradeline Wizard, Paul Scott, David Thomas, Tradeline Wizard, tradewizard.com TRADELINE WIZARD IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS AND THEIVES!! Arizona Author: Colorado Credit Services: Tradeline Wizard Arizona

Dec 06 2016
MetroPCS Manager: Jose .... , He would npt follow thete return policy, and give me a refund. Vallejo California Author: vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Vallejo, California

Dec 06 2016
USA AUTO BREACH OF CONTRACT & ILLEGAL ACTION BY OVERCHARGING CREDIT CARDS 4PAYMENTS LAWRENCEVILLE Nationwide Author: stone , Georgia Auto Dealers: USA AUTO Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Satin Youth, Try Satin Youth, Satin Youth Cream Trial offer, scam, credit card fishing, auto ship Internet
Author: California Beauty Products: Satin Youth Internet

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet