CIC CE CREDIT MANAGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cic ce credit manager
There may be more specific results for "cic ce credit manager"
For more specific results for "cic ce credit manager"
Showing 26-50 of 107,281 Found Reports For more specific results for "cic ce credit manager"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 21 2017
Auto Pro's in Goddard, Kansas and their manager, WILL Dishonest, Stole my money, Did shoddy work, Lied to my face, Compulsive liar and personality flaw, Cheat GODDARD KANSAS Author: Garden Plain, Kansas Auto Repair Service: Manager Will at Auto Pro's in Goddard, KS GODDARD, Kansas

Jun 21 2017
Hagerstown Ford - Eric Carper General Manager Deceptive, Fraudulent and possibly criminal Hagerstown Maryland
Author: Winchester, Virginia Auto Dealers: Hagerstown Ford Hagerstown, Maryland

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
E's Shop and Auto Repair I was referred to this crook from a friend of mines who also said E (The Owner and Manager) took 6 months to fix his car. I have a 530i BMW I drove to E's shop on 04/07/2017.  Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: E's Shop and Auto Repair Newport News , Virginia

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Triratna Buddhist Controversy, FWBO Files, Dennis Lingwood (Sangharakshita) abuse scandal Lied to BBC to deflect abuse allegations and to avoid Triratna leader being interviewed, ignoring abuse complaints, systemic abuse issues in movement, poor handling of scandal, dishonesty Nationwide
Complaint about Heterosexual Discrimination, Abuse and Bad Mouthing by Triratna Order Members and Ipswich Buddhist Centre Author: Alabama Cult: Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 20 2017
Parisian glow Charged credit card over 200.00 for product i did not order Internet Author: Henderson, Michigan Skin Care: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 20 2017
rebel crate ordered a couple flags, now im getting garbage stickers and a flag every month and getting charged for the trash I can not unsubscribe Internet Author: cleveland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: rebel crate Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lexington Law Ripoff Internet Author: Union City, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jun 19 2017
TES limited ccb credit services rip-off springfield Illinois Author: Laramie, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: TES limited springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services non-descriptive debt from TRS Ltd Springfield Illinois Same story here and will not pay!! Author: Harriman, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet