Your Search | cic ce credit manager

Oct 18 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Fraudulent Agreement orlando Florida Author: Bloomington, Indiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance

Oct 18 2016
charity leather phil sinner motorcycle wear chandler Arizona Author: hawesville, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: charity leather chandler, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charges Portland, OR Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vesta AT&T Internet

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 17 2016
IC Freeshipping This is a scam, taking my money in which I just created. For months, they were taking $12.97 from my account! St. Paul Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: IC Freeshipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 17 2016
Continental Credit Scam Colorado Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Continental Credit Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
LIONESSE ADAN IS MANAGER FRAUD RIVERSIDE California Author: sun city, California Beauty Salons: LIONESSE RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 17 2016
Hallmark Ecards On line Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark Ecards Internet

Oct 17 2016
Kia Premier Dealership Ray, Service Manager and Jason Pesses, service advisor Deceptive Kenner Louisiana Author: Kenner, Louisiana Massage Parlor: Kia Premier Dealership Kenner , Louisiana

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 17 2016
LuxDeco Delayed my order, refused to refund, had to go through credit card company to get my money back. London Internet Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: LuxDeco Internet

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 16 2016
pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES, THEY FRAUDULANTLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ITEMS YOU DID NOT BUY AND THEN ALSO DON'T SHIP YOU ANYTHING (DESPITE FRAUDULANT CHARGES() Nationwide Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: pureline (garcinia cambogia and foreskolin) Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
The Credit Guru ,No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Christopher The Credit Guru, No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Please Please Please read before you send your money. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Disrespected and Straight up Scammed Tennessee Internet Author: Virginia Beach , Virginia Financial Services: The Credit Guru ,No Scam Zone,The Real Credit Guru, Internet

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 14 2016
Capital One Bank USA NA Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank USA NA Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Phony free credit reporting Dallas Texas Author: Encino, California Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1 Dallas, Texas

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
Best Rate Merchant Service Eli Rubin BR Merchant Service Best Rater Merchant Service Offshore Scam Beware Simi Valley California Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Best Rate Merchant Service Simi Valley, California

Oct 14 2016
WorldPay Scammy, money-grabbing company - Do not do business wth tem! Based in the UK but do business in USA Internet Worldpay US, Inc. Author: Haymarket, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: WorldPay Internet