Your Search | cindy leana fleming
Approximately 611 Reports Found

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Nov 15 2016
Cindy Crawford Ordering process attempted twice in one day. Customer Rep refuse to take my order and less I purchased more. Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Cindy Crawford Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
ROBERTSONS READY MIX CINDY HINTON CROOKED CON ARTISTS, BEWARE!! TRIED TO GET US TO SIGN OUR RIGHTS AWAY, DONT SIGN IT, THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU, THEY NEVER PAY A CLAIM Corona California Author: Costa Mesa, California Trucking Companies: ROBERTSONS READY MIX CINDY HINTON Corona, California

Oct 14 2016
Psychic scams cindy dalton cindy miller cindy urich rob you of your money and emotional well being leesburg Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Prostitutes: Psychic scams leesburg, Virginia

Oct 12 2016
Chase Bank ,many aka.s,  Vicki and Cindy Chase gives the green light to theft by teller - their version of Wells Fargo customer ripoff! Burien Washington Author: burien, Washington Banks: Chase Bank Burien, Washington

Oct 04 2016
Kevin Fleming Maria Fleming, Seaside Mariana, Grupo Mariana Rise and Fall of Seaside Mariana - Kevin FlemingVancouver Vancouver BC Canada Rebuttal to Rebuttal Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Kevin Fleming Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Cindy M. Refund or Bees Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 19 2016
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Overcharged for supplies that were never mailed Groveport Nationwide Author: Trail Creek, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Cindy Renee Volk Nene Gold, Arai Giovanni, Joyce Kenneth , Graziella Ipsale romance scam .met in may of this year on july 17th she said she loved me by july 29th she asked for 900 dollars for a new phone as hers was on its way out and we may not be able to chat if she does not get a new one.So i sent her 300 dollars via. money gram to this address Mariam Inusah Ghanna Accra 00233 phone +233248494557 Ghanna Accra Internet Author: Gansevoort, New York Prostitutes: Cindy Renee Volk Internet

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 12 2016
MVP MANAGEMENT Incorporatd Cindy LaChapelle & Camille Bailey MVP MANAGEMENT Incorporated REFUSE TO PAY MODELS FOR THEIR JOBS. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling Agencies: MVP MANAGEMENT Incorporatd Toronto , Ontario

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 22 2016
CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REGISTRATION Scam Of A Company Never Provided The Services I Paid For Pinellas Park, Florida Author: st.petersburg, Florida Business Consulting: CINDY MORGAN GCRGOV.COM Pinellas Park,, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Firt Step Recovery Cindy Bermea Woodford Not pleased with this First Step. My complaint is more toward the owner/founder- Cindy.Warren Ohio
First Step Recovery- Cindy Bermea Woodford unprofessional and rude Author: Florida Emergency Services: Firt Step Recovery Warren, Ohio

Jul 07 2016
Keith Pierson Toyota Used car lemon Jacksonville Florida AS IS Author: Fleming Island, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 20 2016
Cindy Branham Cynthia Branham, Rock'n RC, Rocking RC, Rockin RC Cindy Branham, BULLY, Thief, Snake, Liar, Narcissistic personality disorder, Topeka Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Cindy Branham Topeka, Kansas

May 31 2016
Pool Leak Guru Threatens to Lien Property. We had the Pool Leak Guru out at a property I manage and they guaranteed to find the leak they did not.  Fleming Island Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Pool Services: Pool Leak Guru Fleming Island , Florida

May 24 2016
Masterbilt Golf Carts DO NOT USE THEM. TRIED TO RIP OFF BY CHARGING ME TWICE WHAT THE UNIT COST. Orange Park Florida Response to MasterBilt Golf Carts Author: Fleming Island, Florida Auto Repair Service: Masterbilt Golf Carts Orange Park, Florida

May 10 2016
Go Rentals, Keykavous Behesht Gitibin, Cynthia Huffman Gitibin Kaye Kavous Dumb **** (Cindy) Keykavous Behesht Gitibin and Cythia Huffman Gitibin: OCs biggest scam artists Newport Beach California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Bait-and-Switch: Go Rentals, Keykavous Behesht Gitibin, Cynthia Huffman Gitibin Newport Beach, California

May 03 2016
Nutrimost LLC Dr. Foss Nutrimost System Dr. Supervised Weight Loss Scam Fleming Island Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutrimost LLC Fleming Island, Florida

Mar 24 2016
Pine Cone Kennels Cindy Evans Pine Cone Kennel Scammer Polar Bluff Missouri Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Dog Breeders: Pine Cone Kennels Polar Bluff, Missouri

Mar 23 2016
A Best Auto Parts Daniel and Cindy WORST experience ever! Beware, SCAMMERS! Brandon Florida
Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Auto Parts: A Best Auto Parts Barfndon, Florida

Mar 20 2016
First Citizens Bank 301 Broad St, Elizabethtown NC Branch: Local Manager, Faith HudsonStand-in Manager, Toni FisherTeller, Angela PetersonTeller, Bonta FosterLegal Dept in Raleigh, NC, John Fleming Sent Debit Card to Wrong Address, Shut Down Wrong Account With My Money In It, Refused to Give Me Access to My Money, Made My Check Bounce Even Though My Money Was In The Account to Cover The Check Elizabethtown North Carolina Author: Elizabethtown, North Carolina Banks: First Citizens Bank Elizabethtown, North Carolina