Your Search | circuit city stores

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Chase Chase BankJP Morgan BankJP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Freezes My Account For No Reason (because they can) Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Chase Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
09:39 AM Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps  Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
NKC Transportation Lied, Cheated, and Didn't Pay! Kansas City Missouri Author: Keyser, West Virginia Trucking Companies: NKC Transportation Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Arc point Labs of Dayton Ohio Arc point provided DOT Physical and lied about drivers blood pressure reading Dayton Ohio Author: Tipp city, Ohio Chiropractors: Arc point Labs of Dayton Ohio Dayton, Ohio

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
Trendy Butler, Trendy Butler for Men,TrendyButler Horrible, Nonresponsive service. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Trendy Butler Internet

Oct 21 2016
01:20 PM Have been trying to get my tax refund from purchase done at Dimonds Inter. in 2015 cozumel Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 21 2016
game insjght airport city game Internet Author: colchester, Illinois Internet Fraud: game insjght Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping, Kevin Wynn Fradulent Dropshipping Practices Huntington Beach California Bella Vi Made Things Right... Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping Internet

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Can't access website Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 21 2016
Insight Prepaid card Stole my money!!! Nationwide Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Convenience Stores: Insight Prepaid card Nationwide