Your Search | circuit city stores

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Spunky's Glass Pipes Scam, smoking, pipes, ignoring my efforts to contact, stole $99 Internet
Author: San Gabriel, California On-Line Stores: Spunky's Glass Pipes Internet

Aug 26 2016
Silvertowne Auctions Silver City Auctions Deceptive Practices in Coin Quality Leipsic Ohio Author: San Diego, California Gold & Silver Investments: Silvertowne Auctions Leipsic, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Big O Tires Bad Service & Terrible Customer Service! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Mechanics: Big O Tires Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Mike Whitesides (HQ Remodeling) Scam Artist/ Light Construction Con Artist Maryland/Virginia Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Mike Whitesides (HQ Remodeling)

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Volucall Corp SCAMMER ALERT, ADOPTION RI AND FAMILY ADOPTION SERVICES BE WARNED Boston Massachusetts
UPDATE: here comes the thief singing the same song again Author: Quezon City, Alabama Work at Home Business: Thomas Crain Internet

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
bestreplica.sr swisswatches Rolex replica Internet Author: Kuwiat, Jewelry Stores: bestreplica.sr Internet

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
OASAP OASAP.com Makes it impossible to return any items Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Clothing Stores: OASAP Internet

Aug 24 2016
kratom frog forest dragon kratom one stop herb shop did not send product or refund money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: kratom frog Internet

Aug 24 2016
CLW Delivery Damage to my home while delivering an appliance Johnson City Tennessee Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Trucking Companies: CLW Delivery Johnson City, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
WGU lots of money, but no cigar Salt Lake City Internet Student Support at WGU Author: Van Nuys, California Colleges and Universities: WGU Internet

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet