Your Search | circuit city

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 28 2016
Event Resources Co folding chairs and tables Scammed me of my money Culver City, CA Internet Author: Marabella, Nebraska Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources Co Internet

Nov 28 2016
PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd. Director prizes data Division T.kuopl Verified Winner of over 1.8 million dollars New York City New York Author: Pensacola , Florida Multi Level Marketing: PMB#402,1334 Peninsula blvd.

Nov 28 2016
World Business Lenders WBL WBL added $100k to my payoff and lied about enormous fees! Jersey City New Jersey Helping Author: Knox, Indiana Loans: World Business Lenders Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 27 2016
North America Prime Scam/Bait and Switch North Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Panama City, Florida Moving Companies: North America Prime Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Pet City Houston,Inc Selling animals that have health issues which end up making customers spend out more money on their animals Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Hockley, Texas Animal Services: Pet City Houston,Inc Houston, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
paetec corp harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: schodack, New York City Governments: paetec corp Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Desiree Sedehi Murnane Stole Retainer, Moonlighter, Unprofessional, No Written Contract New York New York Author: New York City, New York Lawyers: Desiree Sedehi Murnane New York, New York

Nov 25 2016
Value City Furniture Acceptance Now Scams and poor customer service Woodbridge Virginia Customer Service Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Value City Furniture Woodbridge , Virginia

Nov 25 2016
Gold Silver Group overcharged for silver coins, too bolster his retirement. Culver City California Author: Colwich, Kansas Brokerage Companies: Gold Silver Group Culver City, California

Nov 25 2016
Ok foodtrucks Luis Felipe Elvira Gonzalez Swindler, fraudstér,lier, Once you pay them for a foodtruck they disparar and you dont have the foodtruck and Your investment. Mexico City, Chulas Vista , New York Mexico City
Author: Mexico, Auto & Truck Rental: Ok foodtrucks Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Youth Renu/ Dr. Oz Promoted by Dr. Oz Deceptive Business Practices Internet Nation Author: Kansas City, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Youth Renu/ Dr. Oz Internet

Nov 24 2016
TVC Marketing violated their contract agreement Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: TVC Marketing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 23 2016
Taroko Software, including Resume Genius, Resume Companion, Legaltemplates.net, Freelancewriting.com Network of Software Companies Using False Free Advertising to Deceptively Auto-Bill Consumers Taipei City Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Software: Taroko Software Internet

Nov 23 2016
CRC Concrete Raising and Repair Did not complete work or physically follow up satisfactorily Park City Illinois
Author: Gurnee, Illinois Builders & Contractors: CRC Concrete Raising and Repair Park City, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
Nick's Meat Co' Meat Truck Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Food Stores: Nick's Meat Co' Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Caroleanne Reid Deceptive and unethical business practices New York City Nationwide Notice to Author Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising Agencies: Caroleanne Reid Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Gateway Classic Cars MattJamie Misleading Liars Orlando Florida Author: Gloucester City, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic Cars Orlando, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Windshield warranty Warrenty is worthless. $475.00 for nothing. I got caught once on the fine print but not the second time. Still rejected my claim Salt Lake City Utah Author: Centennial, Colorado Auto Warranty: Suskin Enterprises Inc Perma Plate Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 23 2016
Escrow.com Internet Escrow Services, inc Ripped me off SAN Francisco Internet Author: New City , New York Financial Services: Escrow.com Internet