Your Search | circuit city

Jul 10 2014
Cary Lee Peterson RVPL ECCO2 Tech Cary Lee Peterson RVPL ECCO2 Tech Fraud SEC shut them down ripped off investors flase contracts or relationships Jersey City New Jersey
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Lee Peterson RVPL ECCO2 Tech Jersey City, New Jersey

Jul 10 2014
Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina Author: League City, Texas Property Management: Northwest Companies Indian Trail, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Failure to perform services that I paid $15,000.00 for and later refused to refund my money when I requested a refund. Beverly Hills California Author: Culver City, California Business Consultants: Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Beverly Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Swift Setup Ben Cobb and Cameron Christiansen Ripoff software development company Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Swift Setup Internet

Jul 10 2014
BEATS RMA CENTER Sent RMA of Faulty urBeats headset arrived via usps on May 23,2014 tracking 9405503699300300941668 CARROLLTON Texas Author: Daly City, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BEATS RMA CENTER CARROLLTON, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS Arbitrary charges deducted from my full mortgage payment - deliberately triggering late charge Salt Lake City Utah Author: laurel, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 10 2014
A1 CITY WIDE TOWING ON JULY 9 2014 THE A1 CITY WIDE TOW MY CAR I HAVE A VALID HAND TAG OF CENTRAL PARKING I PAY THE CENETRAL PARING $75 AND THIS BUSTARD CENETRAL PARKING REP A1 TOWING TAKE $200 FROM RIP ANY SUGGESTION WHAT LEGAL ACTION SHOULD I TAKE I WANT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST CENETRAL PARKING AND A1 CITY WIDE TOWING CHICAGO IL Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: A1 CITY WIDE TOWING Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Super 8 Burton Walli's Super 8 False allegations of smoking in room; filthy language; filthy rooms; false racist accusations burton Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Hotel: Super 8 Burton burton, Michigan

Jul 09 2014
EZ Finance Auto SHADY Crooks!!! Money guzzlers, POOR customer service, Lures you in then screws you over Calumet City Illinois Author: Calumet city, Illinois Auto Dealers: EZ Finance Auto Calumet City, Illinois

Jul 09 2014
BravoFly Flight cancelled of no fault of my own, BravoFly refuses to refund New York City New York Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Air Travel: BravoFly Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
GSCM collection got an offer from my e-mail: free green coffee bean max, and now they are charging me for it $59.97 Carson City NV 89703 Author: alpharetta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: GSCM collection Internet

Jul 09 2014
Sovereign Health Group - Culver City -San Clemente, CA False advertising, sub-standard care, patient neglect, unqualified staff Culver City California Author: Bend, Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health Group Culver City, California

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Optionetics - George Fontanills - Tom Gentile ripoff Misleading Advertising, Seminar and course materials OK but certain critical information have been (deliberately?) omitted in their advertisements and promises Redwood City California Author: Seattle, Washington Corrupt Companies: Optionetics Redwood City, California

Jul 09 2014
City Garage, Chris Shuler Refused Refund: NO WORK PERFORMED. Business is a SCAM! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Repair Service: City Garage Orlando, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Asurion sent two new phones to fraudalant address.. didn't contact me to tell me a claim had been made on my policy Kanas City Missouri Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Telephones: Asurion Kanas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Universal Travel Network Adventure to Remember Deceitful business practices, lied, tried to keep getting more and more money after a written advertisement via fax and confirmed by phone. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Aliso Viejo, California Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Our Diamond Miss no written policy for Contestants to make informed decision, but unwritten policy after the fact Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Our Diamond Miss Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
4myrebates dot com Tiger Direct rebates never received Naperville Il Illinois Author: Johnston City, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: 4myrebates dot com Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Sheri Johnson Lopez Completely screwing me over on a rent to own contract we signed to purchase my house. She has consistently paid late and refuses to pay late fees or interest. She received $4500 in free rent in return for fixing foundation repairs and failed to do the work Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Tenants: Sheri Johnson Lopez Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 08 2014
akagishukura fraudulent charged fr a membership never received it Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: akagishukura Select State/Province