Your Search | cis nationwide

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Grand Coast Holidays Wilson Lin Alex Wong Morris Lau Lottery Scam sent in mail Selangor DArul Ehsan Nationwide
Author: Shepparton, Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Grand Coast Holidays Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Victor's International Model and Talent Management Victor Schmit Victor Schmitt gave me and my daughter this big speech about he will do everything for you and will set you up an appointment for a photoshoot while Not telling you that you have to pay $395.00 until the day or two before the shoot New Orleans Louisiana Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Victor's International Model and Talent Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Central Casting Melissa Leisure, Central Casting, Central Casting LA, Central Casting NY, Central Casting Los Angeles, Central Casting NYC, Central Casting New York, Central Casting New York City false allegations, lies, false accusations, discrimination, discriminate, unfair, unethical, illegal, falsely accused, wrongfully accused, blacklisted, blacklist, suspended, banned New York City Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Central Casting Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Seyed Mowlana Master Thief Gaithersburg Nationwide Author: Other Producers: Seyed Mowlana Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER MICROSOFT REP THE COMPANY GOT ACCESS TO MY PC THROUGH TEAMVIEWER BEFORE I WAS AWARE IT WAS A SCAM! NATIONWIDE GLOBAL SERVER Nationwide Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Internet Fraud: PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
greenbrier international Breckenridge farms My grocery consumption is cut in half when I find empty sealed containers of frozen breakfasts Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Food Vendors: greenbrier international Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2014
Delta Dental-VA delta dental Does not cover claims-Basic office visit not covered and stats in document they cover. Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Dental Services: Delta Dental-VA Nationwide

Scott Fishman Plumbing Scott Fishman Plumber Ripoff Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: Scott Fishman Plumbing Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Is A Ripoff! Do Not Use Them! Rosarito Beach Baja California Author: Boise, Idaho Clinics: Genesis Ibogaine Treatment Center Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Promised wealth building reports and didn't deliver. Nationwide Author: Lincoln City, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Trilateral Entitlement Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
AT&T ATT lied about about upgrade and plan fees Nationwide Internet Author: Morehead, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Oct 18 2014
Gleave & Co. Luke Gleave Fraud company sell watch parts London Nationwide Author: Other On-Line Stores: Gleave & Co. Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
BestVPSDeal.com Jim Cotton, Tish LLC, TISHWEBHOST Took money and ran Janesville Wisconsin Nationwide Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Computer Fraud: BestVPSDeal.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Agoura Drapery Agoura Draperiesagoura hills draperythe shade store Agoura Draperies is a con artist and will take your money Agoura Hills California Author: Sagus, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Agoura Drapery Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Adult Friend Finder AFF / SunshineSmile276 AFF allows Scammers to remain on AFF even after they are informed about them. Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Dating Services: Adult Friend Finder Nationwide

Lipo-G Fraudulant Trial Period for Garcinia Cambogia Pompano Florida
Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Lipo-G Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Tahir Shield and Musical Co Tahir Hussain Received notice that a musical instrument that I own could be copied, I sent the bagpipe to him, and he refuses to return it, or respond to my emails. Sialkot Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Questionable Activities: Tahir Shield and Musical Co Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
J2 Communications MyFax.com A Company without a Conscience Hollywood, Ca Nationwide
Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: J2 Communications Nationwide