Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | citi bank london, uk national lottery

Apr 22 2014
Bank of America account closure Alpharetta Nationwide Author: Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
wells Fargo bank Wellsfargo merchant services Hablo espanol y ingles no escribo ingles solo espanol 2 banqueros me hicieron firmar unos documentos en ingles para abrir una maquina de tarjeta a mi casa enfrente de mis tios tias papas esposo y otros familiaresnunca me dijeron que habian cobros mensuales, cobro al cancelar, ni cobro por la maquina, ni cobro por contrato ahora la maquina para canselarlo me cobran $3000 de contrato +$500 de cancelacion+ cobros de colleccion . Ahora hable con todos los supervisores supuestamente y se lavan las manos disiendo tu firmastes y es tu responsabilidad. hasta hoy 04/20/2014 recibi copias del contrato y ay 3paginas q no explican nada y son las q lo asen firmar los bankeros para robarle ala jente que ladrones y mentirosos farsantes son los de wellsfargo. Inglewood California
Author: los angeles, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Small Business Services: wells Fargo bank Inglewood, California

Apr 22 2014
Insight card services Urban trust bank Fraudulent charge to my card account Nationwide Author: San Leandro , California Financial Services: Insight card services Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
Market-trend. org Scam artists UK Internet Author: Thornton, Beauty Products: Market-trend. org Internet

Apr 22 2014
kelly byrnes global pro system went in to my boyfriends bank account and helped herself to $39.00 causing his account to be overdrawn and acquired fees. Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: kelly byrnes Internet

Apr 22 2014
National Action Financial Services Ripoff Told me my s*** mother didn't raise me right and that I was a low life garbage dwelling dirt bag Williamsville New York Author: vacaville, California Car Financing: National Action Financial Services Williamsville, New York

Apr 22 2014
citizens bank Humiliation when asked for overdraft fee refund cambridge Massachusetts Author: cambridge, Massachusetts Banks: citizens bank cambridge, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2014
National Annuity Exchange; Midland Annuity Group: Advisory World Group Fraudulent Business Practices Los Angeles California Author: LITTLE ELM, Texas Financial Services: National Annuity Exchange Los Angeles, California

Apr 22 2014
BBVA Compass Bank DEPOSIT MADE AND STILL CHARGED NSF FEES SAN ANTONIO Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 22 2014
Residential Leasing Program/Erin Daniels Landover National/Larry Stevens Provided Service as Promised! Landover Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Realtors: Residential Leasing Program/Erin Daniels Landover, Maryland

Apr 22 2014
national floors direct keeping my deposit after they canceled. told me there was xtra work that wasnt in original scope. i declined the additional work that was outside of the contract avon Massachusetts Author: Everett, Massachusetts Home Improvements: national floors direct avon, Massachusetts

Apr 22 2014
Hertz Car Rental Undisclosed addons and direct lies. Orlando Florida Author: Baldock, UK, Other Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Car Rental Orlando, Florida

Apr 22 2014
Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd JohnShenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd yu an yi road 3016, bao an district, shenzhen city, Guangdong province, China 518000+86-156-59193169 www.iphoneagents.com iphoneagent2005@gmail.comBank Name: BANK OF CHINABank address: xiamen, Fujian, Chin Sending an empty envelop instead of a $660 Digital Camera Shenzen ChinaInternet Author: Davenport, Florida Cameras & Video: Shenzhen Saige Electronics Co.,Ltd Internet

Apr 22 2014
lgservcom.com They sent a check for $1975.50 saying that I would be sent on a secret shopping assignment. My pay was $350 off the top. The rest was to complete the assignment. I was to keep any product I bought. The check bounced and my bank acct is overdrawn. What can Deceptive at best. Rip off my bank account the worst. Sleezy business this! Atlanta Georgia Author: Deming, New Mexico Bad Check Writers: lgservcom.com Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 22 2014
pobama25@yahoo.com john kenney aka pobama_25@yahoo.com POBAMA25@YAHOO.COM aka POBAMA_25@YAHOO.COM aka JOHN KENNEY IS A SCAMMER - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM thailand Internet Author: london, Alabama Liars: pobama25@yahoo.com Internet

Apr 22 2014
VISA GIFT CARD issued by U.S. Bank National Association Bogus gift card scam Does not say on the back of the card Internet Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Fraud: VISA GIFT CARD Internet

Apr 21 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 21 2014
STEPHEN MARK HUGH BARING JONES, TEMPUS SUISSE, TEMPUS GALLERY THEFT, SCAM, Stephen Mark Hughes Baring (Jones), Tempus Suisse, Tempus Gallery, Baring Xavier, Qoxo, art_and_watches, Domain80, Click Tempus, Tempus Online Ltd, Silver Fish Publishing Ltd, Monarch Magazines Ltd, Dayspring International Publishing Ltd, Div Scam & Theft of Watches & Funds 2012 to date London Internet London
Author: London, Other WANTED REWARD $$$: STEPHEN MARK HUGH BARING JONES, TEMPUS SUISSE, TEMPUS GALLERY Internet

Apr 21 2014
Midland National Sammons Financial Group failure to explain contract properly Anaheim Nationwide Author: La Verne, California Financial Services: Midland National Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
national small business alliance offered me credit line for$ 8,000.00 if i proved i had a account Internet Author: westminster, Maryland Cash Services: national small business alliance Internet

Apr 21 2014
Jump Beauty HealthizoneJump BeautyToatl body Fresh Detox Cleansing THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. Watford Hertfordshire UK Author: Los Banos , California Weightloss Programs: Jump Beauty Internet

Apr 21 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Blue Series X1 DIRECT EXPRESS /AWARD PROCESSING CENTER /THEY SAY PAYMENT FORM US BANK THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER/IN FULL GUARANTEED AMOUNT OF 15,000 KANSAS CITY, M.O Montana Author: cleveland, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Series X1 KANSAS CITY, M.O, Montana

Apr 20 2014
QualityRaws.net QualityRaws.com Scammed me after trial orders Internet Author: London, Other Sex Offenders: QualityRaws.net Internet