CITI BANK LONDON, UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: citi bank london, uk national lottery
There may be more specific results for "citi bank london, uk national lottery"
For more specific results for "citi bank london, uk national lottery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Hipica Interiors Misleading advertising, forced sales Appleton Internet
Author: London, Home & Garden Stores: Hipica Interiors Internet

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
First Data National Processing CompanySmart Card Merchant ServicesUAccept Bait and Switch POS scam chicago, illinois denver, colorado Author: wheaton, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: First Data

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 26 2017
No Title Keeping funds that were my mother's who past away last month Lancaster OHIO Who Is The Beneficiary?? Author: Bremen, Ohio Banks: Chase bank

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Tracey Ash Pushy psychic with big ego won't let people get any money back London Author: London, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Tracey Ash Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Michael from GE money bank All I know is Michael Computer on line fraud St Louis area code Internet Author: jefferson city, Missouri Computer Fraud: Internet Fraud: Michael from GE money bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Robbins-Madanes Training Spam! Internet Author: London , Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Robbins-Madanes Training Internet

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Marc Weber DDS Marc Weber Dentist,Marc Weber dds,Weber Dentist,Marc E. Weber If you have been to Marc Weber Dentist and his Dental practice, before you file a police report with the Red Bank Police. It's not Marc Weber dds but the new owners as of 2006, Poller and Marin also have complaints with the State Board of Dentistry vs Poller & Marin not Dr. Mariner and contact Marc Weber dds and he's there to help. Dr. Marc Weber has no the following judgments or malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Dental Services: Marc Weber DDS Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Certplex LTD actualtests.com limited access to unlimited account London Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Services: Certplex LTD Internet

Jul 25 2017
Bank of America HSA accounts Failure to pay filed claims doesnt appear Internet Author: Eastport, Michigan Health Insurance: Bank of America HSA accounts Internet

Jul 25 2017
Chase Bank chase bank dragging feet, refuses to coopoerate with td bank, in a timely matter windermere Florida Perhaps You Should Rethink This?? Author: orlando, Florida Banks: Chase Bank windermere, Florida

Jul 25 2017
National shopping service California Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: National shopping service California