Your Search | citi bank london, uk national lottery

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Nexus Globe Co. Ltd, GoAbroadChina, Meihuahonglian(Beijing) International Culture Exchange Ltd Scam company and fake reviews...run a mile from this company! London Nationwide Author: London, Small Business Services: Nexus Globe Co. Ltd Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Dominion Process Servers Ripped Off for more than $$$ Toronto Ontario Author: London, Ohio Legal Process Services: Dominion Process Servers Toronto, Ontario

Sep 20 2016
J P Morgan Chase Bank Charged Fees for an account requested closed from identity theft Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Banks: J P Morgan Chase Bank Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Yo! Sushi Misleading Birthday Voucher - Poor Response To Customer Issues- Below Par Customer Service London Nationwide Author: London, Other Restaurants: Yo! Sushi Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Credobill.com BIG Limited ,CredoBill Payment Group, Paid them a deposit but no reply for a week now Roseau
Wow. Your reply is rather irony! Author: London, Financial Services: Credobill.com Roseau,

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Chime Bank Chime Card The worst Prepaid card EVER!!!! on-line based Internet Author: Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chime Bank Internet

Sep 19 2016
DIRECT GARDENING DIRECT GARDENING ENGAGES IN WIDESPREAD MAIL, WIRE AND BANK FRAUD: FEDERAL CRIMES Bloomington Illinois Author: Woodstock, Georgia Landscaping: DIRECT GARDENING Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ā€˜Gā€™, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Eastern Europe Women Joe Wiener New York -(((REDACTED))) Threating Bully With No Class At All - Plays On Peoples Feelings !!! He is in the UK doing business from Czech Rep Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Eastern Europe Women Internet

Sep 17 2016
ryangillam RYANGILLAM ON FIVERR RYAN GILLAM IS A PURE SCAM UNITED KINGDOM I am not quite sure what is going on here Author: london, Wyoming Internet Services: ryangillam Internet

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 16 2016
Janus Opitions, tradestation- ?,Motion Capital-?,Kinetex ltd-?,Axe opitions-? Janus opitions kept my money that i entrusted in them. Not a good company! London, Uk ecia9et was told New York and London, UK Author: Roulette, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Janus Opitions London, Uk ecia9et, Other

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada