CITI CARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: citi cards
There may be more specific results for "citi cards"
For more specific results for "citi cards"
Showing 1-25 of 15,031 Found Reports For more specific results for "citi cards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Credit Report Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
US Bank @ unknown Scam and Bank Fees Green Bay Wisconsin How Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Banks: US Bank @ unknown Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 05 2017
Folaranmi Alexander Scammer, Alexander Folaranmi is a scammer, of Nigerian origin, he creates fake profiles on dating sites using the fake name of Thomas Alexander. He loves women to get money, credit cards, itunes card, falling in love and creating a strong bond with women who are let envelop Apata ibadan, oyo nigeria
Author: Kentucky Adult Web Site: Alexander Folaranmi Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Sun Power Leads Chris Reynolds, United Solar Leads, Synergy Solar and Synergy Sun Leads Chris sold me Solar appointments and almost 2 months now in 4 days and not 1 appointment. Said they would start in 72 hours. Said didn't take credit cards and check and routing number only and fax or email copy. $3500 and nothing to show for it except aggravation. His phone is Utah, but 800-439-5893 is in Florida Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Small Business Services: Sun Power Leads Internet

Oct 03 2017
NETSPEND.COM BOFI FEDERAL BANK INFORMATION EXTORTION AUSTIN Nationwide Another Mensa Member Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND.COM Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Suntrust Bank BLOCKED FROM ACCOUNT - THIEVES! CLEARWATER Florida No... Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank CLEARWATER, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Marcus Beverly Legal conman/ scammer Stevenson Ranch California Same victim who left other comment...forgot to mention this Author: Ontario, California Credit & Debt Services: BevTec-IT Consulting, Inc. Internet

Oct 02 2017
John Harris ezcash He said I was going to have legal action against me if I didn't pay. I had to pay in itunes cards. Internet Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Services: John Harris ezcash Internet

Oct 02 2017
ABC Gift Cards card cash Stole money from the gift cards I was trying to sell them and was never paid Montgomery Internet partial recovery Author: Montgomery, Alabama Internet Fraud: ABC Gift Cards Internet

Oct 01 2017
The Marketing Commando David Corbaley I paid over $900 to have them build me a website, I had been paying each month $49.95 to keep it up andrunning. And then now, I find that I can't even get ahold of them and my website is no longer up and chose and I paid for the name of the domain. I learned my domain name isn't even owned by me. The domain name that I had created is all over my business cards and letterhead. I can't reach anybody to have this taken care of. I like to have what I paid for, which is my website and my domain. Lake Stevens, Washington Nationwide Author: Elma, Washington Websites: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Aka Gerald Joseph Crochet, Jr., Attorney at LawAka Mike Black, Maker of Phony American Express Cards Offers Phony AmericanExpress Black Cards then Keeps your Card info., Forces you to pay more Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet and Mike Black Internet

Sep 29 2017
U.S Financial Resources Upland, Ca 91786 Sent a brochure. I ordered Gift cards and sent $290.00 dollars by certified mail and its been 31 days with no reply UPLAND California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: U.S Financial Resources UPLAND, California

Sep 29 2017
VRBO.com VRBO HOMEAWAY OWNERSDIRECT VRBO SCAMS OWNERS BY ACCEPTING FRAUDULENT CARDS AND LATER TAKES BACK THRU CHARGEBACK Calgary Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Websites: VRBO.com Nationwide