Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: citibank
There may be more reports for "citibank"
For more results perform a general search for "citibank"
Showing 26-50 of 581 Found Reports For more specific results for "citibank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1195853

Dec 16 2014
P Scott Lowery, pc Citibank South Dakota NA Stopped collecting money in December of 2013, now a yr. later I got a balance bill from another Co. Denver Colorado Author: Newark, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: P Scott Lowery, pc Denver, Colorado

Nov 05 2014
Home Depot/ Citibank CANCEL YOUR HOME DEPOT CARDS AND PLEASE DON'T SHOP HERE!!!! Atlanta GA AWWWW!! Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Home Depot/ Citibank Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
WHEN WILL THE MARKETS CRASH... Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
Citibank Prepaid Dont Use it!!! Nationwide Author: ivy, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Citibank Prepaid Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
CitiMortgage CitiBank Citimortgage Violates my Right to Dispute Credit, preapproves mortgage refinance, pulls credit 9 times, delays closing, increases interest rate after 85 days Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Social Circle, Georgia Mortgage Companies: CitiMortgage Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Home depot and its roof installers My local Home depot ,which says Home depot corporate can help you, but its corporate office , the merry go round assigned to us, which serves only to us back to their untrained contractors who have destroyed your home as they have mine. In my case those w Destroyed the atrium of my home through bad installation, and robbed me of my new flashings they advertise to you but never install them, and use your old stuff and destroy your home in taking short cuts. I have pictures online, I had alos shared more, but I clicked the x while trying to backspace here and erased here They did a change of adress Charlotte ,? Nationwide
August 14, 2014 Credit monitoring alerted us Author: Blythewood , South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Home depot and its roof installers Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Sears and Citibank Never recieved a bill Ft Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale FL , Florida Banks: Sears and Citibank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Where??? Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
citibank lowered my credit rating to nothing to get high interest rates from me sioux falls south dakota lawyers are crooks nowdays Author: beaumont, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Citi and Credit Protector Collusion citi, citicards, citibank, and unfair business practices against consumers Columbus, Ohio Citi Bank Refund & Restitution Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: Citi and Credit Protector Collusion Columbus, Ohio

Jun 24 2014
citibank citibank don't have quality of customer service Lake Forest California Author: mission viejo, California Banks: citibank Lake Forest, California

Jun 23 2014
CitiBank London Plc, Mr. Kevin Kessinger Senior Account Officer. For: Citibank Uk. Dear Valued Customer , You are welcome to CITI BANK LONDON . The payment Bank for Jumbo Lottery. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom. Welcome to Citi Bank Plc. We have received hard copy of your winning clearance documents from the Jumbo 2013 Promo. We therefore wish to congratulate you on your prize Winnings of 3,000,000.00 Pounds. We shall take appropriate steps to process both the Legalization and Notarization of your claims in the shortest possible time. With these developments, we are to make arrangements for the Notarization of your funds and also to seek legalization of the funds by registering your winnings with The United Kingdom Gaming Board/Commission as required by Laws. For us to confirm your identity, Kindly confirm the following information below. This will enable us confirm that you are the same person referred to us by Jumbo Promo *   25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T London, U.K. Author: Dhaka, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: CitiBank London Plc 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5LB T, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Citibank There was a Callie, Adam They called and left a message that we qualified for a loan from $1000-10,000. We told them we could use $5000.00, they told us we needed to put the initial first installment of $155.00 on a green dot money voucher. that we could buy from Wahlgreens or CVS pharmacy. We went to look a the cards to buy, and noticed that they could only load $500.00 at the most. and the clerk at the store told us that they have been getting a lot of people coming to buy them for the same thing. Texas Author: Clearfield, Utah Loans: Citibank Texas

Jun 10 2014
Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Individual opened an authorized Loan Application in my name without my knowledge using my personal info at high rates Rockville Maryland Author: Arlington, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Citibank-Ariel Szanto Home Lending Specialist Rockville, Maryland

Jun 09 2014
Citibank of san Antonio,tx location is 1000 nw loop 410  san antonio Texas Author: converse, Texas Personal Services: citibank of san antonio texas san antonio, Texas

Jun 05 2014
Citibank Scammed about pre-penalty payment Santa Rosa California Contract??? Author: Santa Rosa, California Banks: Citibank Santa Rosa, California

Jun 02 2014
Citibank credit card Citi AAvantage Citicard mastercard frequent flyer program CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT W/OUT WARNING OR REASON - LOSE ALL FREQUENT FLYER MILES!!! Columbus Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank credit card Columbus , Ohio

May 14 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Wells Fargo Overdraft Fees - We need to get a class action suit moving Internet
Boy, You guys got all of this one! Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Banks: All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia Internet

May 12 2014
CitiBank Heather Haggar Heather Haggar at Citibank is deceptive and lies to ruin people's credit South Dakota Internet Author: Westmister, Colorado Banks: CitiBank Internet

May 01 2014
sears credit card citi bank citibank citi bank is running my credit Nationwide Author: palisades park, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: sears credit card citi bank Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
citibank,na Tractor supplies denied diablity claim off since 01/14/2014 siouxfalls south dakota Nationwide Author: shepherd, Texas Home Improvements: citibank,na Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Citibank Citibank Student Loan CorporationCitibank Student LoanCitibank Student Loan Consolidation Citibank scams students and the US Government by fraud, and illegal defaults Sioux South Dakota Author: California Government Corruption: Citibank Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Citibank Mortgage CitiMortgage, Inc. Attn: Customer Research Team P.O. Box 10002 Hagerstown, MD 21747-0002 CitiMortgage Inc. is a cheater Hagerstown, Maryland Nationwide Author: Merced, California Banks: Citibank Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Financial Recovery Services, Fran Boyd, Resurgent Capital. LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank FRS-Financial recover Services KNOWINGLY attempts OOS Collections! Minneapolis Minnesota
You people aren't very bright, are you? Author: Bradenton, Florida Collection Agency's: Financial Recovery Services, Resurgent Capital, LVNV Funding LLC, Citibank Minneapolis, Minnesota