Your Search | citifinancial auto

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
elite warranty Don't Repair, Can't Cancel, Lame Excuses Springville Utah The contract is very clear Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: elite warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Carite of fort myers STAY AWAY Fort Myers Fl Failure to read an agreement and buyer’s remorse does not constitute a rip-off Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers Fort Myers, FL

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Shaun Pour has dissapeared with my Cdaillac and countless other cars. Closed shop overnight moved cars and Auotcheck has no way of locating Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Auto Check #14 Shaun Pour Houston, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Elio Schiaroli Elio, Schiaroli, Elio Schiaroli, ELIO SCHIAROLI SCAM WARNING - out of province inspection - ELIO SCHIAROLI Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Elio Schiaroli Calgary, Alberta

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Motor Club Yuri, Jack Worst Buying Experience Ever Franklin Square New York Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Franklin Square, New York

Oct 18 2016
Car-Tex motors Car tex motors Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Car-Tex motors Houston, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Bridge city auto sales Bridge city auto, autotown buick gmc Worst experience ever lies so unprofessional and rude Portland Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge city auto sales Portland, Oregon

Oct 18 2016
Shannon Motors Absolute scam artist involved sales representative's along with unprofessional administration employees. Warwick Rhode Island On behalf of Shannon Motors Author: Warren,, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Shannon Motors Warwick, Rhode Island

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Paladin Auto Repair First time customer-Last time customer Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Repair Service: Paladin Auto Repair Port Richey, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 18 2016
Firestone I was hustled out of money afour work that didn't even need to be done nor was it even done. Northglenn Colorado Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Firestone Northglenn, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Financial Group (EFG) Horrible Customer Service and Refund Runaround Saint Charles Missouri Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Saint Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
NTB Beaumont Texas Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: NTB Beaumont, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan

Oct 18 2016
Motor Vehicle Services Sleazy Scammers St. Louis Missouri Author: Mount Dora, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Motor Vehicle Services Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Tristar Freedom Guard Total Fraud Mason Ohio Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Tristar Freedom Guard Mason, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Low Mileage Parts Low Mileage Parts Stink Business, Took Money then cancel My order Alternator 2006 Lexus GX470 Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Waco, Texas Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Wyckoff, New Jersey