CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: citizens national bank
There may be more specific results for "citizens national bank"
For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Showing 1-25 of 60,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. INDS, Inc. Fail to Honor Warranty/Service Contract Atlanta Georgia
Unacceptable Rebuttal Author: San Ramon, California Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 16 2017
National Warranty Corporation Does not honor warranty transfers-creates false excuses springfield Oregon Author: fresno, California Auto Warranty: National Warranty Corporation springfield, Oregon

May 16 2017
Emporium.com FAKE Coach bag, canceled order, paid it off anyway, then they took out money from my bank unauthorized! Los Angeles Internet
More proof Author: new albany, Indiana Clothing Stores: Emporium.com Internet

May 16 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Watch out for Auto withdrawal from Bank Account Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

May 16 2017
Real Notary Pros / National Notary of America Scam. Charge twice as much as other companies Don't deliver don't return calls. Give you the run around. They take your money and DON'T deliver. Will call you and blame you and call you a liar. Unprofessional all the way!! Woodland Colorado Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Notary: Real Notary Pros Nationwide

May 16 2017
Chase Bank Nationwide Author: Eastchester, New York Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

May 16 2017
Core Skin Care brought sample product for 4.99 $ and was charged without my permission $94.00. Called to have them put many back in my bank account and they refused Callifornia Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia News Media: Core Skin Care Internet

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 16 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty Mind for your customers to tell you in the contract item is covered but in practice when a problem he always say no to no coverage Katy Nationwide
Author: Katy, Texas Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

May 16 2017
Coal Cosmetics The company offered their product as a free trial, then dinged my bank account for $89.00 Internet Author: Heath, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Coal Cosmetics Internet

May 16 2017
Heathyrightnow They took 69.95 from my bank account with my permission North Hollywood California Author: Riverdale, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Heathyrightnow North Hollywood, California

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide