CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: citizens national bank
There may be more specific results for "citizens national bank"
For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Showing 26-50 of 61,111 Found Reports For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 15 2017
National Review Network Won 734940 dollars? Scam! Chandler Arizona Author: Bow, Washington Financial Services: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2017
first usa bank mark farmer saying i owe 3,997.16 villa park Illinois Author: monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: first usa bank villa park, Illinois

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Bank of America Bank America violated the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 Hanford California Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Brian Hume, Todd Pectrey Removed purchased item after items were installed claiming bank returned check ,or Refer to maker,Counterfeit Indianapolis Indiana Question... Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 14 2017
Regions bank slidell la.70461 Cancelled bank card in feb 2017 received new card but charges were still added to old card  new card tried again same thing happened they refuse to take responsibility for charges made after new card was received. SLIDELL Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Regions bank slidell, Louisiana

Jul 14 2017
EG UltraCream LUNALUXE Misrepresented cost. I did not authorize them to deduct 90.00 from my bank account. Misleading or omitted information Nevada Author: Trinity, North Carolina Skin Care: EG UltraCream Nevada

Jul 14 2017
2017 Texas Vital Records, State Vital Records Took $65, June 6 for a Birth Certificate; past deadline July 13 & has not been delivered. HOG WASH New York ,bank draft, Austin ,via chat, Internet Author: Satsuma, Florida Questionable Activities: 2017 Texas Vital Records Internet

Jul 13 2017
GoBank Greendot Corporation Refuses to help me get my money back Pasadena California Ain't too bright.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: GoBank California

Jul 13 2017
LaidBack Loot I ordered David Bowie sneakers with a poster on May 12,2017 , On May 23, 2017 I received an email telling me items were shipped. I asked for a tracking number and I never got one. I sent many emails asking about my sneakers and never got a response. Their web page is now down for maintenance , and they say they will answer your questions I have sent at least 2 messages a day for a week and have gotten no answers . I now have a dispute in with my bank , hopefully I will get a refund . Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: LaidBack Loot Internet

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network This company sent me a letter & wanted me to pay $20.00 & they will send me $250,000.00. Gilbert Arizona Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: National Review Network Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Consumer Rights Defenders Living lies weblog TOOK Advantage of a Disabled Senior with regards to MORGAGE BANK FRAUD Moorepark California Author: Palm Springs, California Consumer Services: Consumer Rights Defenders Moorepark, California

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network Seeking payment for a prize award Chandler Arizona Author: Commerce Twp., Michigan Bait-and-Switch: National Review Network Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
National Notary of America The only thing Quick about this company is how Quickly they take your money Denver Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: National Notary of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Central Award Distribution Final Judging Div. Award Number Processing National & World Headquarters... PO Box 2905 Kansas City,KS 66110 United States Office OF THE DIRECTOR Tried to run the same old scam KANSAS CITY Kansas WORLDWIDE Author: Palatka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet