Your Search | citizens national bank

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
AES Module National part DO NOT SEND YOUR MODULE HERE!!! jacksonville fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Parts: AES Module Internet

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Anthony Ferrentino - Scam Artist Scam Artist/Liar/Con Artist/Will Rip You Off If Given The Chance in Both Business and Personal Affairs Belleville New Jersey
Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Religion: Anthony Ferrentino Belleville, New Jersey

Sep 28 2015
national magazine exchange they talked me into subscribing to 9 magazines which i did not want baltimore Maryland Author: Lindsay, California Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine exchange baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2015
Northern Trust Sent a check drawn on COmpass Bank 11210 Huron St North Glenn, CO 80234 Chicago Illinois Author: Fairfield, California Financial Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Fraud Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Borrowers Protection Plan Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Pat Licata Construction Patrick Licata, Pat Licata Boynton Beach Pat Licata takes senior citizens money and never does the work, then goes to Canada and plays golf Biynton Beach Florida Author: Palm beach, Florida Home Improvements: Pat Licata Construction Biynton Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 27 2015
Michelangelo Asia Ltd offering fake swifts from Deutsche Bank and trying to monetize the fake instruments Hong Kong PR SAR HONG KON Author: Amsterdam, Financial Services: Michelangelo Asia Ltd Hong Kong,

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Fidelity Bank Banker wanting to get money to open WILL for account of cancer lady I think Africa Internet Author: Abbotsford, Alabama Cash Services: Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Internet

Sep 25 2015
National Credit Recovery Paul Strickland Ripped off money under false and fraudulent representations. Beverly Hills California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: National Credit Recovery Beverly Hills, California

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 25 2015
National Distributors Leasing Inc 1517 Avco Blvd Sellersburg, IN 47172 Ken Campbell, Gordon West Lied, Illegal Refusal to Pay Wages Earned, Possible Illegal Tampering with Electronic Driver Logs To Avoid Paying For Work Completed, Misrepresented Equipment Quality Sellersburg Indiana 2 Rebuttals from Munky to 1 Complaint Author: Somewhere, Texas Liars: National Distributors Leasing Inc 1517 Avco Blvd Sellersburg, IN 47172 Sellersburg, Indiana

Sep 25 2015
National general insurance National general insurance. Look elsewhere horrible customer service! Salem Nc Nationwide Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: National general insurance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
IDTenergy 2 senior citizens using 223.00 monthly for electricity? New York Author: McClellandtown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: IDTenergy

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

Sep 22 2015
Mr Kevin Anthony FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN )International Payment DepartmentCotonou , Benin Republic FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN ) Cotonou Benin Republic Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Kevin Anthony Internet

Sep 22 2015
US Bank kyle,branch mgr, Candice, proffesional liar who opened my acct in the beginning! stepanie, moreno valley branch, opened a gold busniess checking acct, got charged analysis fees!? thiefs and proffesional liars! yucaipa california Author: Yucaipa, California Banks: US Bank yucaipa,

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Pushpin Holdings QL Fraudulent, criminal, cheat, credit destructive National NY, NY Author: Coram, New York Sales People: Pushpin Holdings QL Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet