CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: citizens national bank
There may be more specific results for "citizens national bank"
For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Showing 26-50 of 60,690 Found Reports For more specific results for "citizens national bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME Winston Salem North Carolina Author: California Car Insurance: NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Chime CardChimeBancorp Bank Terrible support and business practices. Internet Ironic--- Author: Hermitage , Tennessee Banks: Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Internet

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
National Floors Direct Awful Experience massachusetts Author: New Boston, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
Rogelio Lara luxurylifestylesservices@gmail.com Roger Lara Funding Loans Lending Realproperty Scam private information social security bank fraud loan fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: Rogelio Lara Los Angeles , California

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Mellisa Burkheart 630 489-6359 Tried to threaten me with a debt that I never had. They said I had a Bank of America credit card that I quit paying on in 2005. I never had one' Lombard Illinois Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Chime bank Bancorp Nationwide
Some information for you--- Author: Inglewood , California Banks: Chime bank Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
RCP SERVICES $395 snatched from Union Bank Account by RCP electronic robbers Internet Author: LA JOLLA, California Banks: RCP SERVICES internet

Apr 15 2017
Rejuvenum Zanu This company twice took money from my bank account for a product they did not send&when i. Call. Customer sevice. Gia, john&dave hangup Petersburg Florida Author: Whiteswan, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Rejuvenum Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
high class universe ordered the worlds cutest dog coin bank money box and was charged and never received Internet Author: congers, New York Internet Fraud: high class universe Internet

Apr 15 2017
Vivint Inc Vivint.SmartHomeVivint APX harrassing phone calls, theft from bank account, Provo Utah Author: Odenton, Maryland Security Services: Vivint Inc Provo, Utah

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
International Pharmacy Fraudulent Shipping Charges, Non-Applied Discounts and Bank Account Theft Internet
Author: Amherst, New York Medical Supplies: International Pharmacy Internet

Apr 14 2017
Neuro Xr Capstone Capital LLC Unauthorized charge to my bank account and stole my money Jackson, Wyoming Internet
Author: Southaven, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro Xr Internet

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum