Your Search | city of boynton beach

Aug 27 2016
safexmeet.com smarthookups.com Scam Dating Site Internet Author: North Palm Beach , Florida Dating Services: http://safexmeet.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 27 2016
Mad City Sales Extremely deceptive advertising and poor quality product. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Mad City Sales Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Pierce Property Management PPM Getting rid of a tennant for NO reason after 13 1/2 years Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Pierce Property Management Prescott, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
Christine Boehle Precision Horse Training Deceptive Marketing , Obvious Untruths cost me alot of money Rogue river Oregon Author: Olalla, Washington Animal Services: Christine Boehle Rogue river, Oregon

Aug 27 2016
Skin Noir This is the biggest Scam I have ever heard of. DON'T oder ANYTHING frm them! Santa Ana Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 27 2016
James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Money for nothing? Washington District of Columbia Author: San Antonio, Texas Federal Government: James Oliver-US Federal Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas How. Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Sneaky Puyallup Washington Author: grove city , Ohio Sports Instruction: Elite Martial Arts Puyallup, Wa Puyallup, Washington

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Event Resource Larry Hoffman, Dana and Stephanie I ordered 100 chairs from Event Resource on 08/05/16, Larry told me I would be recieving the chairs on 08/19/16 or 08/22/16 and 08/26/16 but I never recieve. Culver City CA Author: Fort Myers, Florida On-Line Stores: Event Resource Culver City,

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Distrokid , 578289 Records DK, Philip Kaplan No response to request for customer service support despite repeatedly sent email to support@distrokid.com San Francisco Internet, California Author: Long Beach, California Recording Studio, Record Producers: Distrokid Internet