CITY OF BOYNTON BEACH WATER UTILITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: city of boynton beach water utilities
There may be more specific results for "city of boynton beach water utilities"
For more specific results for "city of boynton beach water utilities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
ken bush hack, scammer, thief, con Dont Do Business with Ken Bush of Henderson, NV, hes a thief and a liar! henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Caterers: ken bush henderson, Nevada

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Brandon Schmidt Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and dishonest realtor Barrie Ontario
Author: barrie, Ontario Real Estate Services: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
StyleLux Blackhead remover mask To me happened like to everyone else. I wanted to see the price of the product and for that you need to enter your adress and everything. Honestly I was so stupid that I did that. But when I saw the price and everything I clicked the button that says cancel. Within few days I have recieved the package with te product and recieve for 70€. It is a total scam. And now I don't know what to do. Nationwide Author: Neustadt an der Donau, Alabama Skin Care: StyleLux Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
Abella Mayfair various others Facebook users beware of Facecream scam Las Vegas Internet Author: London, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair Internet

Apr 22 2017
amznrank.com Be carefull with this scammer.. We almost lost our Amazon account because of this guy from Pakistan Pakistan, India or Bangladesh Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: amznrank.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
US OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MGT RETIREMENT OPR. CTR FEGLI, CSRS FEDERAL INSURANCE FRAUD GEICO BOYERS Pennsylvania Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Insurance Companies: US OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MGT RETIREMENT OPR. CTR BOYERS, Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Cliff Brinson Cliff Lawton Brinson C Lawton Brinson goldnsilverofcolorodo goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF LAWTON BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ PERTH MINT GOLD BARS ON EBAY Canon City Colorado
Cliff Brinson is a Convicted Felon who Served Prison Time Author: Maryland Online Trading: Cliff Brinson Canon City, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Convergent/ galaxy asset Keep sending letters I owe them $3000 I never heard of them its not on my credit report which now is excellent. Denton Washington Author: Hobart, Indiana Loans: Convergent/ galaxy asset internet

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada and Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada running an investment opportunity where you MUST recruit other investors in order to profit Belleviile, London, Hamilton , Ottawa, Toronto Ontario
Author: Belleviile, Ontario Investment Brokers: Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Ontario

Apr 22 2017
Beaute Lift skin care Trial offer SCAM Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Lift skin care Internet