CITY OF BOYNTON BEACH WATER UTILITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: city of boynton beach water utilities
There may be more specific results for "city of boynton beach water utilities"
For more specific results for "city of boynton beach water utilities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Brio I signed up for a trial. I have tried repeatedly to cancel my “ subscription”, which I did not request, and I have been unable to cancel it by phone, despite repeated attempts. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Brio Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin CreamLumidaire Eye Serum I first ordered atrial offer of skin cream and eye serum and neither came and when I questioned them, they gave me a wrong address that is a false adddress.  No such address on this street, so don't know where that ended up.  After that is when the  charges $179.48 showed up in my account. Costa Mesa what is listed but calls were from East California Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Skin Care: Lumidaire Costa Mesa , California

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

Oct 19 2017
ATLAS SERVICE inc. I Got Ripped Off Boynton Beach Florida Author: No Place, Iowa Maintenance Companies: ATLAS SERVICE inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
LogoPearl Custom Design Services scam, rip off, steal, web developer, web site, developer, logo design, Chicago Internet Author: Kansas city, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: LogoPearl Custom Design Services Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Meltini Kitchen & Bath Had the displeasure of recently working with this company. Actually, we never reached the working stages, but I'd like to share with you how they handle themselves.   . Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Kitchens: Meltini Kitchen & Bath Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
RMC Vista CA RMC Golf RMC Golf Video Credit Card Fraud - Unauthorized charge of $9.95 on my debit card. Vista, VA Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: RMC Vista CA Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 19 2017
Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach florida Anthony M Abraham-AKA Mike Holdback paycheck on commission Sebastian Florida Author: Sebastian Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach fl Sebastian , Florida

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
apesurvival and CLIVKBANK tOOK $8.95 OF MINE. They decided the $$ was more important to them. no send product Englewood,co. for returns.37inverness drive st100 COLORADO Author: cocoa, Florida Shipping & Handling: apesurvival and CLIVKBANK Internet

Oct 19 2017
Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Anna Blessing, Joshua Blessing Anna Blessing CEO and Joshua has made discrnated against myself making comment unprofessional and a Violation of the ADA disability Act Tuson Az. Arizona Nationwide Author: Kansas City , Missouri Financial Services: Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Nationwide