CITY OF LOS ANGELES PARKING VIOLATIONS BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: city of los angeles parking violations bureau
There may be more specific results for "city of los angeles parking violations bureau"
For more specific results for "city of los angeles parking violations bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Macomb county friend of the court Mt Clemens Michigan Author: Harrison charter Townshi, Michigan Collection Agency's: Macomb county friend of the court Mt Clemens, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
PODS Very Misleading! Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Hibdon tires Damaged my truck & lied Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon tires Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Jul 27 2017
solar universe network repower repairs can't be made by franchisees who go out of business livermore california Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: solar universe network Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
cashnetusa Jack Brown fraudulent accusation of loan and arrest threat File a complaint with the consumer protection bureau you know the one that trump is trying to abolish Author: peoria, Arizona Online banking: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging cream DAR Waterfront They are trying to collect $51.50 for cream I did not order..And it would have been paid for at the time of purchase if I had ordered Sherman Oaks, California Author: Windermere, Florida TV Advertisements: Allegro Anti Aging cream Sherman Oaks,, California

Jul 27 2017
Envisage Skin International Ilus Serum, Krasa Creme I had no where to find them after I realized I was ripped off St. Petersburg Florida Author: OCEANSIDE, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Envisage Skin International St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
LIBERTY MOVING GROUP DERRICK SCAM ARTISTS!! JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Moving Companies: LIBERTY MOVING GROUP JERSEY CITY, New Jersey

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 27 2017
TNT inc. TNT Inc of 2250 NW 84th Ave, Doral, FL 33122 Company pretending to be TNT inc. Doral Florida Author: Illinois Shipping Companies: TNT inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Garcinia Cambogia I won a prize. of Garcinia Cambogia all I had to do was pay for shipping of 4.95 Internet Author: Pearl River, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 27 2017
eHarmony They advertise you can cancel anytime but still charge your credit card Los Angeles california Author: lake worth, Florida Dating Services: eHarmony Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
UP Garcinia I ordered 14 day free trial, 30 day supply, was charged $94.19, canceled membership but won't return money. I claim false advertising on the 14 day trial, not getting 14 days from delivery time Los Amgeles California Author: Meredosia, Illinois Weightloss Programs: UP Garcinia Internet

Jul 27 2017
5kits.biz - 5kits.com 5kits.com, 5kitshgh.com, 5kits.net, 5kits.biz, buyhgh.bz, zhao5kits.com, 5kitsorders@gmail.com, zhaohormone@gmail.com, contact@5kits.biz HGH SALES - Major RIP-OFF Singapore Internet Author: Union City, New Jersey Pharmacies Online: 5kits.biz - 5kits.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
cigarette-on-line.com cigarette-on-line.com Internet Author: Union City, New Jersey Tobacco Companies: cigarette-on-line.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Guitar Center $500 worth of product never received...no refund or replacement. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Guitar Center Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California False Statements Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Loving the Classics Rare Videos Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Internet