CITY OF LOS ANGELES PARKING VIOLATIONS BUREAU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: city of los angeles parking violations bureau
There may be more specific results for "city of los angeles parking violations bureau"
For more specific results for "city of los angeles parking violations bureau"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
luxurious eyes and skin foooooooormula for beautiful skinand eyes Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: luxurious eyes and skin Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Seraphin Luwara INTENTIONALLY causes thousands worth of damage Rock Island
Author: Moline, Illinois Attorneys General: Seraphin Luwara Rock Island,

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 24 2017
The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Rip Off Management, Very Bad Place to Live, Management plots of keeping your Security Deposit Stone Mountain Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Property Management: The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Georgia

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Webmediworld Park Scammed me out of $300 and no order sent Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Pharmacies: Webmediworld Internet

Apr 24 2017
American Standard online This is a scam!!!! Nothing but a bunch of thieves!!! California Internet Author: Dickinson , North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: American Standard online Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida