Your Search | city of los angeles parking violations bureau

Oct 27 2016
Emporium SCAM REPORT Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Dandridge, Tennessee On-Line Business: Emporium Internet

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
Taren K Savage Taren Hicks unlicensed lawyer St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Better Business Bureau: Taren K Savage St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Alan Baltes Failure to deliver refund Los Angeles CA Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

Oct 26 2016
Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Heather Dill. Gia Morgan. Heather Marianna. Busty Symone Heather made the promises of making me rich. Boulder City Nevada Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home: Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Junkie Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Puente Hills Nissan City of industry California Author: Whittier, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan california

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Trinsic Labs Fraudulent UX Development Company LOS ANGELES California
Author: Los Angeles, California Programmers: Trinsic Labs LOS ANGELES, California

Oct 26 2016
Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Mashcole Property Management Mashcole Property Management Not Enforcing NO DOGS rule in apartment!!! Woodland Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mashcole Property Management 21777 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 Woodland Hills, CA 91364-1899 Woodland Hills, California

Oct 26 2016
Classic Kia Of Carrollton Jack Winn Tried to rip me off for $1650 that was covered under warranty Carrollton Texas Author: Lewisville , Texas Auto Repair Service: Classic Kia Of Carrollton Carrollton , Texas

Oct 26 2016
General RV of Tampa Lack of service; failure to aid customer Dover Florida Author: Seffner, Florida RV Dealers: General RV of Tampa Dover, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Medical Alert Take Advantage of the Elderly Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Medical Supplies: Medical Alert Broomall, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
Precision Windows & Doors Bait & Switch....They don't give you the quality windows that you order. Instead its a cheaper version. Late too Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Precision Windows & Doors Lee's Summit, Missouri

Oct 26 2016
Big dogs mobile polishing Big dogs mobile polishing. Took money and disappeared Zephyrhills Florida Author: Forest City , North Carolina Consumer Services: Big dogs mobile polishing Zephyrhills, Florida

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet