Your Search | cj's car america

May 04 2016
Safeco Insurance Most dreadful customer service I've even been exposed to. Anthrax is more enjoyable than dealing with this company. Seattle Washington Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Seattle, Washington

May 04 2016
Geico Insurance co. Unapproved insurance upgrades to scam the consumer Nationwide Author: St Clair, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Geico Insurance co. Nationwide

May 04 2016
rate genius fraud, false advertisment, i dont know Internet Author: riverside , California Car Financing: rate genius Internet

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Made reservations via hotwire they assigned me to Dollar car rental. Dollar hand stamped agreement with RETURN EMPTY No reimbursement for remaining gas San Francisco Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hotwire.com & Dollar car rental Internet

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
Regional Acceptance Calling other people about my business Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 South Memori Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 So Author: Collinsville, Virginia Car Financing: Regional Acceptance

May 03 2016
fox rent a car, Orlando International Airport 2704 Jetport Drive, Orlando, FL 32827 Thieves pirates illegall do no rent a car from there orlando Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Motor Vehicle: fox rent a car Orlando International Airport orlando, Florida

May 03 2016
city of san diego reported parking ticket to my registered car and towed as if it wasn't registered after my car was vandalized. @. parking tickets even though the car was sold San Diego California I see your problem... Author: solana beach, California Legal Services: city of san diego San Diego , California

May 03 2016
Infinity Insurance David Kelba, Wendy Sanchez, Saundra zammudio, Sam menchaca, James R Gober Infinity Insurance Altered Car Estimate Repairs Violation Auto Body Rights Birmingham California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Infinity Insurance Birmingham, California

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 02 2016
Snaac Overcharged and thieves Nationwide Author: Carthage, New York Car Financing: Snaac Nationwide

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Negligence on checking tires on cars Calgary Alberta Update Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent A Car Calgary Canada Calgary, Alberta

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

May 01 2016
carxenonhidkits.com TOTAL RIPOFF!! DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS GUY!! new york New York Author: Gonzales , Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: carxenonhidkits.com new york, New York

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide