Your Search | cj's car america

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
Fredy Kia car dealer Internet Author: New York, New York Body Work & Repair: Fredy Kia Internet

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Thrifty Car Rental BEWARE of Thrify's Wild Car promotion for compact car. What I got was a car with no trunk space to put two medium size suit cases.  Houston Houston What did you expect... Author: Washingotn, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Thrifty Car Rental Houston,

Jun 28 2016
Perfection Auto Collision NY Refusal to return property/withholding car without consent/scam Long Island City NewYork Author: Bayside, New York Auto Repair Service: Perfection Auto Collision NY

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario I understand your frustration but... Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 28 2016
Meineke car care center Rip off. snellville Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Meineke car care center snellville, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Motor Mall Motormaxx. Ocean Auto STOLE MY CAR AND TOOK MY MONEY Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Dealers: Motor Mall Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
Originalcaraudio OEMCARAUDIO (ebay)OEM CAR AUDIO, LLC Stole Map DVD Disc from my Navigation Unit sent for repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Danville, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Originalcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 27 2016
prospect finance corporation CBF motors absolute crooks and liars West palm beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Car Financing: prospect finance corporation West palm beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Abdul Husaini or Abdul Wahab Husaini or Wally Husaini or Abdul N Husaini Bought a car, doesn't work, have been scammed Westminster California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Dealers: OC Auto Expo Group (owner Ronnie Husaini) Westminster, California

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 26 2016
JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. THIS IS A SCAM, STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS KOREA OR JAPAN Nationwide Author: Kingston, New York Auto Dealers: JAPAN CAR DEALERSHIP LTD. Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet