Your Search | claims management inc.

26, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

27, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

28, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

29, Report #1196524

Dec 19 2014
LBF TRAVEL INC This company have deceived a lot of customers. San Diego California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: LBF TRAVEL INC San Diego,, California

30, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

32, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

33, Report #1196415

Dec 18 2014
Mac Churchill Acura A.K.A. MAC CHURCHILL AUTO GROUP INC - DEFRAUDED & LIED to! These guys will not honor a second contract after I caught them inflating the sales price by thousands on the first!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

34, Report #1196399

Dec 18 2014
Cooper Concepts, Inc. SCAM, Door-to-Door Sales for Spark Energy Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Cooper Concepts, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

35, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida

36, Report #1196382

Dec 18 2014
Fossil.com Fossil Inc, Fossil watches Fossil seems like a public company scam inflating earnings Nationwide Author: Holland, Michigan Specialty Stores: Fossil.com Nationwide

37, Report #1196364

Dec 18 2014
Liberty Management Investments Inc Access Worldwide Holdings Inc.David Rosenblum SCAM ALERT - FRAUD ALERT- Payment Processor Los Angeles California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Liberty Management Investments Inc Los Angeles, California

38, Report #1196360

Dec 18 2014
assurant solution assurant intentionly holding the claims Nationwide Author: corona, New York Insurance Companies: assurant solution Nationwide

39, Report #1196344

Dec 18 2014
Livewire Ergogenics, Inc. Bill Hodson, David 'Tony' Torgerud Scam artists and thieves. Yorba Linda, California Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Consumer Services: Livewire Ergogenics, Inc. Nationwide

40, Report #1196331

Dec 18 2014
Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Installed Water Filtration System in My Home that is Making my Clothes smell like MILDEW!!!! Longwood Florida Author: Ruskin, Florida Appliances: Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Longwood, Florida

41, Report #1196306

Dec 18 2014
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Inc Sarasota, Florida

42, Report #1196308

Dec 18 2014
JaxWorld Inc Dallas Hedrick Deception - false statements - ripoff company - NEVER give your vehicle to JaxWorld - You'll be sorry if you do. Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: JaxWorld Inc Nationwide

43, Report #120855

Dec 18 2014
Tim Grant And After Dark Photography ripoff New York New York Author: Harvey, Illinois Modeling Agencies: Tim Grant, After Dak Photography New York, New York

Dec 18 2014
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Mission Viejo,

Dec 18 2014
Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Aaro Fence Inc  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Gramercy Commodities, Inc. Gramercy Millennium Group, Gramercy Private Equity, SRS Global Commodities, Inc., Michael Gale, Tony Choi, Ivar Tabrizi Scam San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: Gramercy Commodities, Inc. San Francisco, California

47, Report #1192910

Dec 18 2014
Jaxworld Inc Dallas Hedrick Cheats, Thieves, Thugs, Elderly Abusers - Never Use This Company - EVER Jacksonville Nationwide Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Jaxworld Inc Nationwide

48, Report #1196265

Dec 18 2014
ATV Galaxy, Mike in CS, fraudulent claims of warranty 16951 Armstrong Ave Irvine California Author: Sebring, Florida Motorcycles: ATV Galaxy Irvine , California

49, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

50, Report #1196196

Dec 17 2014
All Home Lending Inc AHL ..Legal Aid Services. Edgar Sanchez, Steve Ligor, John Ramos. SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT DOBUSINESS WITH THEM Ripped off their clients and never paid employees Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Consumer Services: All Home Lending Inc Santa Ana, California