Your Search | claridge park apartments

Oct 24 2016
Orlando Independent Filmmakers Lenny Lorusso Tzvia Lorusso These people do not pay their talent and staff. Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Producers: Orlando Independent Filmmakers Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 22 2016
Equity LifeStyle, Inc Falcon Wood Village, Eugene, OR Avoid This Retirement Park, A Place of Bondage! Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Mobile Home Parks: Equity LifeStyle, Inc Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Sandpiper RV Park Not a good place to stay in Nice California Author: Nice, California Trailer Parks: Sandpiper RV Park Nice, California

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
downriver body works These people are cumpusive liars do not take your vehicle here you will regret it . Every time i talked to anyone from this business they lied every time allen park Michigan Author: southgate, Michigan Body Work & Repair: downriver body works Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Michael Cozzi, Mike Cozzi, Italian Mike - Business's BEWARE. This guy is a scam. Will take your services then file reports, claims and false accusations!!! Fraud, False Accusations, Files False Reports, Has NO EVIDENCE like we do!!! Elmwood Park Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Michael Cozzi Elmwood Park, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen Author: Overland Park, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: WycoFarms Kennel- Jimmie Holyfield and Bob Bowen

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Jobless Na Jacksonville Florida Author: ORANGE PARK, Florida Liars: BOA Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments Shea Apartment living Deceptive practices at Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments laguna hills california Author: laguna hills, California Real Estate Services: Reata Oakbrook apartments laguna hills, CA
19, Report #1321986

Oct 17 2016

Oct 17 2016
Hallmark Ecards On line Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark Ecards Internet

Oct 16 2016
egrets landing apartments the place is a nightmare . the staff are rude and nasty palm harbor Florida
Author: palm harbor , Florida Landlords: egrets landing apartments palm harbor, Florida

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 16 2016
Irvine Company Apartments The Irvine Company Irvine CompanyDonald Bren Fraud, Filth, Extremely High Rent Increases, Illegal AirBnb & Prostitution Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Landlords: Irvine Company Apartments Irvine, California

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
   BankOnIP -  Overland Park, Stilwell, Kansas: 1143855 ex Millennium Marketing Group - Overland Park, Kansas: BankOnIP changed the name from Millennium Marketing Group but did not change the tactics Stilwell, Oveland Park, Kansas Kansas Author: San Francisco, California Patent & Trademark Services:    BankOnIP -  Overland Park, Stilwell, Kansas: 1143855 Stilwell, Kansas