Your Search | clark county washington courts and legal system

Oct 22 2014
Justice Paralegal LLC. Took money and did not perform the services they were hired to do Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Justice Paralegal LLC. Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2014
TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Transmission NW Watch out! They damaged my car and never really repaired the problem! Burien Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Repair Service: TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Burien, Washington

Oct 22 2014
Worldofwarcraftgold4u I paid for Warcraft virtual gold and they did not deliver. Internet Author: Lynnwood, Washington Internet: Worldofwarcraftgold4u Internet

Oct 22 2014
Camping World Burlington Wa If U Think U R getting clean beds from Camping World in Burlington Wa..think twice Burlington Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Adultery: Camping World Burlington Wa Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
Spa Depot Will not honor warranty on spa covers Olympia Washington Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Spa Depot Olympia, Washington

Oct 22 2014
Arlene Mccrea Poor Legal Representation, horrible attorney Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Arlene Mccrea Brooklyn, New York

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary David Bamberger attorney tells adversary to Go ,blank, yourself Filthy mouth - should be spanked New York New York Author: New York, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Credo Mobile massive overcharges San Francisco California Author: Ferndale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Mobile San Francisco, California

Oct 21 2014
Widner University, EASTERN DISTRICT COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND BERKS COUNTY COURT OF COMMMON PLEAS IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE TO RESPECT THE LAW THE LAW MUST RESPECT ITSELF AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Widner University Pennsylvania

Jeff Carter Steve Clark Blue and Gold Macaw to Adopt Prattsville Arkansas
Author: Salem, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Jeff Carter Prattsville, Arkansas

Oct 21 2014
Officers Matthew Schauerhamer and Nicholas Judson Saratoga Springs Utah Judge, Jury and Executioners Chief of Police Andrew Barton and Utah County Attorney Jeff Buhman Murderous Trigger Happy Saratoga Springs Police Shoot Darrien Hunt Six Times in the Back for LEGAL Open Carry (and surely for being Black) Saratoga Springs Utah Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Government Services: Officers Matthew Schauerhamer and Nicholas Judson Saratoga Springs Judge, Jury and Executioners Saratoga Springs, Utah

Oct 21 2014
united cash advance called harrasing me about a advance im suppose to owe ripped me off for 350.00 last year nothing but fraud they need to go to jail. tried to collect loan not owed by me an threatened with warrant . californa Author: muskegon, Michigan Legal Process Services: united cash advance Internet

Oct 21 2014
AIM used auto parts Joseph Miller Vancamp bring on the transmission which was confiscated by Orange county sheriffs department due to reporting possible stolen item by my mechanic certified BMW Porsche dealership East Tampa Florida Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Auto Parts: AIM used auto parts East Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Joseph Denson & Associates Denson scammed my family out of $5000 by never working on my case and keeping the evidence Meridian Mississippi
Author: Ethel, Mississippi Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Denson & Associates Meridian, Mississippi

Oct 21 2014
TEETERTV.COM TEETER HANG UPS INVERSIONS TABLE excercise, stretch, hang upside down, verticle hanging, flexiable Puyallup Washington Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Alternative Health: TEETERTV.COM Puyallup, Washington

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
GAR Disability Advocates Sharon Bihner when yo hire someone you expect to be called back when you call its been 5 months and drs havent heard anything from this firm Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632 Nationwide Author: silver spring, Maryland Legal Process Services: GAR Disability Advocates Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
SmartStart Misinformation, Faulty Product, Fines, Nothing you can do about it after install!!! Nannuet NY Author: Somers, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: SmartStart Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Wilson Elser Joanna Topping Joanna M. Sexually Harrased Me white plains New York
Author: Miami Beach, Alabama Legal Services: Wilson Elser white plains, New York