Your Search | clark county washington courts and legal system

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Florida Window and Door Totally untrustable Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Manufacturers: Florida Window and Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Triple R Doors and Windows Jack Rocks Deceptive Trade Fraudulent contractor pearland Texas Author: pearland , Texas Builders & Contractors: Triple R Doors and Windows pearland , Texas

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Digging your own grave!!! Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
Our Campus Market Son never received his package, terrible customer service Author: Elgin, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Our Campus Market Internet

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Renew Skins customer service247 Biggest ripoff and nasty complaint department Scottsdale Arizona Author: Loveland, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Renew Skins Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
DSM SUPPLY RIP OFF! Overcharged credit card by $400 AND never sent order. RUDEST Staff Ever! Dallas Texas Author: Waldorf, Maryland Chiropractors: DSM SUPPLY Dallas, Texas

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

May 02 2016
M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Took my parents money and ran.... Carrollton, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Carrollton,, Texas

May 02 2016
Renue Derma Ordered free sample and company continues to send new orders and charge exorbitant $$$ to credit card. no phone # to call and cancel Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Renee Derma Fountain Hills , Arizona