Your Search | class one auto sports

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC, Michael Thomas DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE OR IT'S OWNER OCALA Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC OCALA, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
Tempe Powersports & Marine. Full Throttle Powersports Rentals and Service. Mark Teachout Scam Artist Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Rentals: Tempe Powersports & Marine Tempe, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Unlimited Diesel Performance Internet Offered Replacement Parts Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Auto Parts: Unlimited Diesel Performance Internet

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Leading With Your Chin Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
Fraser Karlsen/(aka David Bell)/Getitdealt.com Sold insurance total loss flood damaged cars as if new West Kirby Nationwide
Author: HULL, Alabama Auto Dealers: Fraser Karlsen Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Gwinnett Suzuki Gwinnett Mitsubishi Gravity Autos LIES LIES LIES Duluth Nationwide Knowledge Author: Martinez, Georgia Auto Dealers: Gwinnett Suzuki Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Queens Auto Mall Sold me a used Audi A4 2007 with serious engine problems and refused to help me fix the problem . Jamaica Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Queens Auto Mall Jamaica

Apr 28 2016
jerseyswave.com GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!! Internet Author: Marietta, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: jerseyswave.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
A Bay Towing Agero Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Clubs: A Bay Towing Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Truck and Moore Don't stand behind their work Augusta Georgia Author: hephzibah, Georgia Auto Warranty: Truck and Moore Augusta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
US Auto LTD Ken Behr Extreme Rip Off Artists Deerfield Beach Florida No. Here's What To Avoid! Author: pineville, West Virginia Auto Dealers: US Auto LTD Deerfield Beach , Florida

Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

Apr 27 2016
W Auto works Scammed me Lombard Illinois Author: Glendale heights , Illinois Auto Repair Service: W Auto works Lombard, Illinois