Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

class 1 electronics

Showing 1-25 of 27,153 Found Reports For more specific results for "class 1 electronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
Cody Lopez MK Trucking, MK Freight Haulers LLC, Koenig Land Company .08 cents per mile pay for driving over the road for 1 week Roanoak Texas
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Cody Lopez Roanoak, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
1file.org 1file, student loan forgiveness student loan, student loan forgiveness, student loan consolidation, consolidation, loan consolidation, 1 file, 1file.org Huntington Beach Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Loans: 1file.org Internet

Feb 27 2017
Original Car Audio (oemcaraudio) Sold Defective Product and Refused Refund Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Elkridge, Maryland Auto Audio Electronics: Original Car Audio Burnsville, Minnesota

Feb 26 2017
ZUMM Everything Android, ZUMMBox Illegal Products That Don't Work Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Audio & Electronics Shops: ZUMM Everything Android Park City, Utah

Feb 26 2017
Trak-1 Track-1 Track-1 cheated franchisees by removing paid services and strong armed with deception! Unethical company, greedy dogs, they lie, cheat, & steal identities to commit blackmail claim false charges on innocent people's credit, and have no loyalty to anything or anyone but money and deception Houston and Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Consulting: Trak-1 Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Charlotte Norris When I ordered it was supposed to of been a 1 time charge and the was just shipping and mow I have 79.95 competing out of my account that was not approved by me. culloden Georgia Author: culloden, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Charlotte Norris culloden, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Bought flying fish on 2 seperate orders and has been 2 months ago Internet Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 25 2017
Satin Youth Their advertisement sounds like you get samples of their products for 4.95 each when the 4.95 each is for shipping and handling and they are charging 89.95 for the one product and 99.95 for the other product and they are 1 oz and 0.5 oz. St. George Utah Author: Sidney, Ohio Skin Care: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 24 2017
Rocket Lawyer $1 Trial Turns into $40 Ripoff Internet Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet Fraud: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 23 2017
Electric Avenue Scooters Scooter Class: Horrible Experience Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Driving Schools: Electric Avenue Scooters Austin, Texas

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
DABADO Liars Denver Colorado Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: DABADO Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other