CLASSMATES COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: classmates com
There may be more specific results for "classmates com"
For more specific results for "classmates com"
Showing 26-50 of 7,932 Found Reports For more specific results for "classmates com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 08 2017
Ellys World I purchased a steam flat iron that was advertised on Facebook for $49.99 , on 07/30/3017.  Sent a status request to support@ ellys world. Com, and have not received a response. Internet Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ellys World Internet

27, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN INTERNET FRAUD, BEWARE! TENNESSEE TENNESSEE 855-421-9615 is the special refund line Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN , North Carolina

Sep 07 2017
Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com Kevin Meadows Scammer Dundee Florida Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com ,

Sep 04 2017
CarRental8.com Burn me once... Clearwater, Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Rentals: CarRental8.com Internet

Sep 02 2017
Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Brookshire Trust They Stole over $10,000.00 from me a single mother of 3 and left me homeless 2 days before school started! Plano Internet I have contacted Lewisville Police Department Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Internet

Sep 01 2017
ROK7.com, T2000 Store,Tactical Headlamps Unlimited Multiple unauthorized charges to credit card Orlando and Lakeland, FL Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Buckeye, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7.com Internet

Sep 01 2017
Diet Limited Boost com Beauty Max keep trying to take $79.68 out of my banking account, I don't know who they are Doral utah **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hudson, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Limited Boost com Doral, Florida

Sep 01 2017
OBDII365.com 1st. Floor, Building 1, NO.6068,188 Industrial Zone,Heng Gang,Long gang district, 518115 Shen zhen city, ChinaTel:13434412536 Orange Electronics tpms knock off Shen zhen City Other **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: OBDII365.com Shen zhen City, Other

Aug 31 2017
ERP Self Training erpselftraining.com Emails:Erp Self Training . com via mail12.suw15.mcsv.net reply-to: Bought training Videos for online download but they charged my card and never send me the training videos. Internet  Author: Ottawa, Ontario Tutoring: ERP Self Training Internet

Aug 31 2017
The Offroader. Com Products are crap, customer service sucks Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Southington, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: The Offroader. Com Internet

Aug 30 2017
Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm I was offered a sample of an eye cream if I paid for shipping. When it arrived there was also a face serum. My July credit card showed eye youth remedy from Nevada charge of $5.95 and a charge of $4.95 from youthful skin pro from California but they came in the same box. I just got my credit card bill and there are charges on 7/18 from Jim eye youth remedy for $86.95 and KHN youthful skin for $89.95. Another charge on 8/18 com Jimeye youth remedy for $92.90 and from KHN youthful skin pro for$94.90 now this is $10.95 in July and $364.70. I thought I was paying $5.00 for a sample. I called them and they said if I didn't call them within 14 days I agreed to pay full price and auto reorder. After a heated conversation she took 30% off the auto ship order. I live on Social Security. I could not read any small print. I must have been dumb enough to agree to their terms. I did this in the early morning hours after taking an ambiance and still not sleeping. Please beware. No more internet samples for me. Costa Mesa California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Molalla, Oregon Computer Mail Order: Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 28 2017
rip health com fac PHISHING SCAM NY NY Author: westminster, California Beauty Salons: rip health com fac Nationwide

Aug 25 2017
Philcake,com 2checkout.com Philippines, cake delivery, special occasions, gifts Philippines Internet Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Philcake,com Internet

Aug 25 2017
RIGI-HEALTH COM RIGI-HEALTH COM *GA 8 Garcinia Cambogia scam Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: RIGI-HEALTH COM Internet

Aug 24 2017
Book 530 book530.com fake painting impounded by US customs Shenzhen, China Nationwide
Author: Lake Buena Vista, Florida Art Gallery: Book 530 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 18 2017
AMICLUBWEAR. Com Ami Club Wear Rip off lied about description of product not actual product sent California Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: AMICLUBWEAR. Com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painting 2000 oilpainting2000.com Not recommended! Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Art Gallery: Oil Painting 2000 Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide