CLEAN AIR PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clean air plus
There may be more specific results for "clean air plus"
For more specific results for "clean air plus"
Showing 1-25 of 39,059 Found Reports For more specific results for "clean air plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kenmark Air Replaced Coils but did not install the TXV valve. Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Clean Air HVAC Invalidated My Manuf Warranty on a New A/C System Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Clean Air HVAC Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
Ontel Customer Service AIR HAWK WARNING ! DO NOT BUY AIR HAWK A RIP OFF !!! Nationwide
Author: east chicago, Indiana Auto Parts: Ontel Customer Service Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas