Your Search | clean air plus

Aug 31 2016
Long Island Air Parts, Inc  Lindenhurst New York Author: Deland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Long Island Air Parts, Inc Lindenhurst, New York

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
teds used cars Theyare a total ripoff. They dont back up their cars at all. I purchased a 2005 PT CRuiser had yrouble with it from day one. They supposedly replaced the motor, alternator battery the exhaust system fell off while driving. Air conditioner stopped worked and now after over paying and having the car for 1 1/2 yeears it has a cracked head gasket. stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: albrightsville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: teds used cars stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 30 2016
Priceline priceline.com Priceline misspelled my name and won't correct it Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Air Travel: Priceline Internet

Aug 29 2016
Appliances Comfort Air Fraudulent Services Buford Georgia Author: Conyers, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Appliances Comfort Air Buford, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Entourage and travel I cancelled and they won't refund my money Author: Bassett, Virginia Air Travel: Entourage and travel

Aug 28 2016
Rush cube Hot air balloon rides and other stuff Derry, New Hampshire Nationwide Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Hot Air Ballooning: Rushcube Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Energy Plus Windows and Doors Broydrick EnterprisesGlen Kukor TOTAL SCAM. TOOK MY MONEY & RAN! Riviera Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Energy Plus Windows and Doors Riviera Beach, Florida

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 26 2016
Houston Air Duct Cleaning Fail to Show Up for Appointment Houston Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Cleaning Services: Houston Air Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Misha Suvorov, Escape Room Games, Virtual Reality Games, Misha Suvorov dirty actor. SCAM, STAY away From Scammers and Liars, Deceiving People who will take your money and run. Los Angeles California
Author: Bed Air, California Tours & Excursions: Mikhail Misha Suvorov Escape rooms Los Angeles, California

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
Bradley-Morris Hot Air, Dog & Pony Nationwide Author: Ohio Employment Services: Bradley-Morris Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2016
Breyer's Uce Cream Breyer's, a division of Unilever Selling air instead of ice cream Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Breyer's Uce Cream Internet

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet