Your Search | clean threads

Jul 26 2016
steves carpet cleaning rip off- Steves Caarpet Care does not Care- Nor clean carpets thoroughly broomfiled Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Cleaning Services: steves carpet cleaning broomfiled, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 24 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Exterior window cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas Cleaning Services: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jul 23 2016
Bashas grocery Not clean and not cleaned Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Grocery Stores: Bashas grocery Mesa, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
Tru Belleza Clean Skin I ordered a free sample trial and later was charged $99.95 and $89.95 to my Visa card. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Sex Offenders: Tru Belleza Internet

Jul 20 2016
Ted Ciano's Used Cars Won't return calls, took away freedom of speech, sold wrecked car with clean carfax Pensacola Florida Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: Ted Ciano's Used Cars Pensacola, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Coastal Carolina Roofing Experts Southern Leisure Builders Price gets higher end of project, clean up blows and no call back for damaged items needing fixed Jacksonville North Carolina Author: Rocky Point, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Southern Leisure Builders and Coastal Carolina Roofing Experts Jacksonville, North Carolina

Jul 15 2016
Metripolitan Real Estate customer service employees, Supervisors, Director of Metropolitan Real Estate Evicted,owner wanted to reclaim his property, MRE decided to keep my deposit, unit was clean,senior citizen Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Housing Rentals: Metripolitan Real Estate Phoenix, AZ

Jul 13 2016
clubwpt.com takes my money with out full filling their part, (honest clean fun of poker) club wpt is a joke and cheats customers by controling the game who wins who lose. i complain while i play and the site freeze my game, cuts me offline and of course give me badbeats. i have taped my games and they show how bad the site is. i have one that shows me playing and going all in then kicked me off line. which folds your hand and u lose. it needs to be shut down Internet Author: new cumberland, Pennsylvania Casinos: clubwpt.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Bought 1 can thinking it will clean small area around couch. It sprayed only a 2 1/2 sq ft and was empty if one can only has enough for a tiny amount it should be listed I feel cheated. Cleared the area and it's still not clean Virginia Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Green brief international, the home store, carpet cleaner Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
All My Sons Corpus Christi Movers Overpriced and Deceptive Behavoir Corpus Christi Texas Communication Threads I Promised as of 7/6/2016 Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 13 2016
Papa Johns Pizza Requested I clean grease traps above a running 500 degree oven , when I objected to doing the task with the top oven running I was written up and then fired after 3&1/2 years of working there Dahlonega Georgia Author: Murrayville , Georgia Work Place Bullies: Papa Johns Pizza Dahlonega , Georgia

Jun 05 2016
Dallas steam clean False advertisement , has no idea what he's doing Grapevine Texas Nikkie dear Author: Dallas, Texas Car Washes: Dallas steam clean Grapevine , Texas

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 27 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Cleaning Services: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

May 27 2016
We Clean Carpets Worst Customer Service Ever Dallas Texas Author: Texas Cleaning Services: We Clean Carpets TX

May 26 2016
Patricia Patty Stiffler A Clean Home Is A Happy Home, White Pelican Home Services Ruined my kitchen stone countertops The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Patricia Stiffler The Villages, Florida

May 18 2016
We Clean Worldwide Fraud Nationwide Author: Desplaines, Illinois Sales People: We Clean Worldwide Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Main Street Media 360 - Rich Degen Do not hire this company! I was brought on to clean up client sites to improve their search rankings and they are completely clueless as to how to do it while charging you for these services.  Stuart Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Main Street Media 360 Stuart, Florida

May 13 2016
Jay and Sons Yard Cleaning Jay and Sons Yard Clean Up Service Scam Artist, Liar and Thief Schenectady New York Author: Ballston Spa, New York Landscape Companies: Jay and Sons Yard Cleaning Schenectady, New York

May 09 2016
Kimball Sterling Auctions, Kimball M Sterling Inc, Kimball M Sterling Antiques, Kimball M Sterling Cane Expert,Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Expert, Kimball M Sterling Cane Appraiser, Kimball M Sterling Walking Stick Appraiser Kimball M Sterling Estate Clean Out, Kimball M Sterling Knowingly Sold Fake Antique Canes He's A Cane Expert & Still Sells Fakes Johnson city Tennessee 40 Years in Business Author: Long beach, New York Liars: Kimball Sterling Auctions Johnson city, Tennessee