Your Search | clean threads

Oct 31 2014
Mountain magic motors Cars&truck rentals+sales This place is a complete rip-off don't buy or rent anything from this place no matter how much they try and con you they nothing but car or truck trouble they make the cars look clean make them run well enough to sucker you into a deal these dealers owned by Persians are everywhere there all the same two different scams happened to me in the same week in two different county's owned by these rip-off artists this place will offer to smog it for you because the next time your due for a smog it will not pass plz understand I'm trying to help so many nice people who move up to the mountain have a bad experience if you don't believe me then check the other reviews out there about this place stand outside this dealer and I'm sure like it happened to me you see customer after customer trying to get somthing fixed days after they leave the dealer there the only thing that has been a bad experience since I've moved up here to lake arrowhead I'm actually gonna report this ace to the city and tell them that a place like this does not belong in such a nice community like Crestline good luck if you don't believe me Crestline California Author: Lake arrowhead, California Auto Dealers: Mountain magic motors Crestline, California

Oct 28 2014
Sweepers, Inc Sweepers.6Mic I Called them to come clean my office 3 times. Brandon ms Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cleaning Services: Sweepers, Inc Internet

Oct 26 2014
continetal dry clean incopration wen to pick up two black suit was eviction notices door san diego California Author: SAN DIEGO CA 92101, California Dry Cleaners: continetal dry clean incopration san diego, California

Oct 23 2014
Experts Air Duct Pros Via Philly Groupons I purchased a $29 Groupon for duct work cleaning clearly stating Valid for unlimited supply ducts and one return air vent. Tech said he nedded $386 more for the job - to clean the main supply ducts. The add said unlimited supply ducts and the main supply ducts are supply ducts. I said nothing additional then he did not do all the smaller ducts and completely skipped all of them in my basement. Not really sure of their exact location. New Jersey Author: Mt Laurel, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Experts Air Duct Pros New Jersey

Oct 22 2014
Camping World Burlington Wa If U Think U R getting clean beds from Camping World in Burlington Wa..think twice Burlington Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Adultery: Camping World Burlington Wa Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Aie Care Solutions LLC AirCare Solutions came to my apartment to give me an estimate to clean the air conditioning ducts. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cleaning Services: Aie Care Solutions LLC Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2014
SafeCart.com I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: SafeCart.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
A All Hour Cleanup Co Inc/ Craig Rosen Worst Clean UP CROOKS IN THE COUNTRY Lake Placid Florida
Author: Sebring, Florida Emergency Services: A All Hour Cleanup Co Inc/ Craig Rosen Lake Placid, Florida

Oct 10 2014
Microsoft Technical (allegedly) trying to sell clean-up software from 347-305-0077 Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Software: Microsoft Technical (allegedly) Internet

Oct 08 2014
Cleansearch.net, removearrest.com, clean-search.com reputation management mugshot scam fraud racket extortion remove arrest scam no refund Boca Raton Florida Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: cleansearch.net Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 06 2014
Clean N Go Car Wash USA Buyer Beware! Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Car Washes: Clean N Go Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2014
kinh-do nails my mom got staph infection and inflammation of toe / because of equipment was not clean and lady cut meat off my mom toe and her toe was sore and had to go to hospital for antibiotics saint louis Missouri Author: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri Beauty Salons: kinh-do nails saint louis, Missouri

Oct 03 2014
Spradley Barr Fort Collins i have a Ford F350 and needed to take it to the mechanic to have a fuel injectors and DPF checked out. I first brought into a diesel specialist in order to fix injectors, and they already took the valve cover off and ended up all injectors were fine, but it needed a wiring on cyclender #1. They put a new wiring and mentioned the only problem with the truck was DPF needed to be regen, but their scanner tool didn't work on this vehicle. Therefore, I wanted to take it to Dealer to clean the exhaust filter.. This please is the worse service experience ever! Zero customer satisfaction! Their goal is rip off and steal your hard earned money!!! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Spradley Barr Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado

Oct 02 2014
Dry Basement Inc. They did not fix my leaky basement!! My foundation is still a mess! They also left a mess for me to clean up, Large chunks of concrete. Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Home Improvements: Dry Basement Inc. Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 02 2014
Cass West U Mess It We Clean ItMr. Good All Services Unethical Conductor, No promise kept, Refuse to contact after paid Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: Cass West Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 02 2014
Competition BMW of Smithtown Sold car certified that was in an accident and did not disclose after clean carfax report provided St. James New York Author: New York Auto Dealers: Competition BMW of Smithtown St. James, New York

Oct 01 2014
Green Tree Financial Group ALL VICTIMS of Green Tree Financial Group - GATHER HERE...We can't win if we all fight individually against this scam.... Please post your case here even if you had it on different thread - We need to close all different threads and gather here to make a collective effort to get justice Newport Beach California Author: New Jersey Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Sep 25 2014
Able Water Damage Restoration and Carpet Clean Unethically charged customers cedar park Texas Author: Texas Cleaning Services: Able Water Damage Restoration and Carpet Clean cedar park, Texas

Sep 25 2014
JUSTIN CHANNELL Justine James Channell ILLEGAL TATTOO GUY. he claims he has a buisiness but he is not licensed and is a prison tattoo guy. he works from home and travels and you dont know if getting clean needle or not. this is illegal and if he wishes to do this he should get an apprenticeship. he did my bf and it was terrible. he claimed he was good and licensed and found out different. BEWARE! ILLEGAL AND HORRIBLE Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Tattoo Shops: JUSTIN CHANNELL Pensacola, Florida

Sep 24 2014
sundial real estate I got screwed too I got screwed to I paid an outside compay to professionly clean my place at vedre palms apt. for three i demanded my deposit back then one day I a bill from a collection company saying I owed over $5000. it gave said floor were destory the floor were already bad, they wallls had to be painted not. they made SUNDIAL DOESNT GIVE BACK DEPOSITS TO ANY TENTANT TEMPE ARIZONA Author: tempe, Arizona Housing Rentals: sundial real estate Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Master Clean Worst company to clean your carpets! Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Cleaning Services: Master Clean Richmond, Virginia

Sep 22 2014
Well Done Home Solutions Barry Tucker Barry Tucker Deceptive, Unethical this is what you should look for. The work that I was to be done on my home was not according to our agreed conversation and contract, also the work he did for the price he charged me a child could have done . He did not clean up behind himself.Please beware of this company and this man. Lombard Illinois Author: Bellwood, Illinois Home Improvements: Well Done Home Solutions Barry Tucker Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
Montfort Height Auto Service charge me to clean my throttle, all i need was a new thermastat cincinnati,ohio 45239 Author: cincinnati, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Montfort Height Auto Service cincinnati,ohio 45239, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
green carpet clean green carpet cleaning rob hanson ripoff poor-quality robbed dirty con-artist stains beaverton portland gresham happy valley tigard vancouver portland Internet Author: neverland, Oregon Cleaning Services: green carpet clean Internet