Your Search | clean threads

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

Jan 06 2017
DFW Boats Paym KingScott Suggs Boat NOT AT ALL as advertised. Pictures showed a clean boat, but had multiple items of damage that dealer lied about. Lewisville Texas Author: New York Boat Dealers: DFW Boats Lewisville, Texas

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 29 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance A card was sent, called and a technician came by, tested my water and said it was not very clean. Installed a water filtration system and charged me $3,900.00 for a system that cost only $675.00. they took advantance of me, I have an immune deficiency. I would like to sue them to get my money back. Pinellas Park Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Look n Clean, Customer service They only refunded $28 of my $96 that I had in my account with them. Wheatland Wyoming Author: Streamwood, Illinois Home Improvements: Look n Clean Wheatland, Wyoming

Dec 23 2016
The Clean Sweep Harassment Waltham Massachusetts Author: Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Home Improvements: The Clean Sweep Waltham, Massachusetts

Dec 21 2016
GCI Solar Clean Energy Alliance, CEA, GCI Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants, Con artists Huntington Beach California False Report Author: Florida Liars: GCI Solar Huntington Beach, California

Dec 20 2016
C V Clearners In Conover, North Carolina They supposed to send my Burberry leather Coat to their Leather specialist company to clean . But they didn't .They clean it in their store. Conover North Carolina Author: Hickory, North Carolina Dry Cleaners: C V Clearners Conover, North Carolina

Dec 13 2016
PNC Mortgage No words to describe clean way to describe PNC Dayton Ohio Maybe.... Author: Auburn, Washington Financial Services: PNC Mortgage Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Sears Duct Cleaning Did not clean, had to clean myself Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Sears Duct Cleaning Olive Branch, Mississippi

Nov 25 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Dadson Washer Landlords NIGHTMARE Author: Los Angeles/ Las Vegas, California Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, Las Vegas,, California

Nov 24 2016
Celadon Trucking I've had m CDL since 2011 I have never gave a dirty test My Dac report is clean. anyway if you are looking to your CDL Dont go there....You will be sorry... laredo Texas Author: with no pitty, California Trucking Companies: Celadon Trucking laredo, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Jules And Associates Inc, Jules Buenabenta, Scott Monroe, Michael Behar, Angel Nevarez, Jacqueline Demerjian, Christopher Shipp, Celenia Kurtz, Thelecia Dunnig, Scam outfit, Lures you with promise of good rates/clean proposal, then catches you with signature in fine print los angelas California Author: denver, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies: Jules And Associates, Inc los angelas, California

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Oct 31 2016
Crystal Clean Air Duct Cleaning Fairfield County CT Michael Manager Owner Lazy Lying Technicians, False Advertising, Upselling, Offensive Manager Fairfield County, CT Nationwide Author: Stamford, Connecticut tempdir: Crystal Clean Air Duct Cleaning Fairfield County CT Nationwide

Oct 29 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
I'm going to sue whoever it was that just posted I'm strung out for slander. I have evidence I'm clean. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Google Adwords wiped my bank account clean from re-ocouring advertising fees unknown to me. Mountain View Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 10 2016
Coast Dental Pa five month wait to pay 91.00 and no teeth clean Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Liars: Coast Dental Pa Tallahassee, Florida