CLEAN THREADS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clean threads
There may be more specific results for "clean threads"
For more specific results for "clean threads"
Showing 1-25 of 1,455 Found Reports For more specific results for "clean threads"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
RICKY FULMORE oruiginally told me 1400 to clean up the yard and take trees away from the house..called repeatedly and kept making excuses never made good. palm beach county Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Landscape Companies: RICKY FULMORE Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Power Pup Clean Lying and Unprofessional Carpet Cleaners Federal Way Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Cleaning Services: Power Pup Clean Federal Way, Washington

Apr 06 2017
21Threads.com 21 Threads, 21Threads, 21Threads.com, EDGEPromotions, Edge Promotions Scam Website - Buyer Beware! Angier North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 21Threads.com Internet

Apr 03 2017
Pacesetters Managment Marsha Barron BEWARE! Marsha Barron does not fix anything and will lie to keep your money/deposit! I recently moved out of a property she manages. I left it clean and thank God was smart enough to take pictures. The Colony Texas Author: The Colony, Texas Real Estate Services: Pacesetters Managment The Colony, Texas

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 16 2017
BuyLotz Liquidations RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BuyLotz Liquidations | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Buylotz Liquidations prides themselves in being as transparent as possible in the liquidation business. Buylotz Liquidations focuses our liquidation business in clean and reliable merchandise even though this business can be much like gambling. Buylotz Liquidations have developed extent relationships with the sources of liquidation merchandise to receive the best quality products available. Buylotz Liquidations receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee to let customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Buylotz Liquidations
Author: Tempe, Arizona Surplus Buyers & Sellers: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City , North Carolina

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Clean-search RemoveArrest, RemoveArrest.com, Clean-search.com Harasses, stalks, threatens with false information on internet and refuses to remove false information Jupiter Florida Author: Richmond, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Clean-search Jupiter, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Fast N Clean Car Wash Sign up for a month and find out you married a car wash Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Car Washes: Fast N Clean Car Wash Columbus, Ohio

Mar 02 2017
AKME FACILITIES OUT OF HOMESTEAD FL. ADAM KARSTAN They hired me and a mutual friend to clean a building.  Nationwide Author: Moss Point, Mississippi Employment Services: AKME FACILITIES OUT OF HOMESTEAD FL. ADAM KARSTAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
CLEAN SWEEP NOT MITIGATION CERTIFIED AS CLAIMING TO BE!! SANTA FE & ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Realtors: CLEAN SWEEP SANTA FE, New Mexico

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 14 2017
allied digital services, allied digital solutions charged $1705 to clean computer, and blocked my computer usage with popup. Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: DHanis, Texas Internet Fraud: allied digital services Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Feb 11 2017
Mean Threads Returned item not refunded or resent to me! Now being ignored San Diego California Author: Manchester, Clothing Stores: Mean Threads San Diego , California

Feb 08 2017
Strike it rich x sweepstakes E Wright They take your information and clean your bank account out. It's a scam! Clearwater,FL 33758-90 CLEARWATER,FL Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich x sweepstakes Internet

Feb 07 2017
clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas They won't communicate, answer phone, or return email Temecula California Setting the record straight Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Builders & Contractors: clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas Temecula, California

Jan 28 2017
AvongateBitdefender Promised clean smooth running computer, with software installed and all accessories running. Took money but would not help with installation or connectivity. San Francisco California Author: College Grove, Tennessee Computer Help Desk: AvongateBitdefender San Francisco , California

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 18 2017
Stacy & Jay Fellers Stacy L Fellers, Jay B Fellers Hired to clean up their swamp, didn't pay! Foothill Ranch California Author: aliso viejo, California Cleaning Services: Stacy & Jay Fellers Foothill Ranch, California

Jan 06 2017
DFW Boats Paym KingScott Suggs Boat NOT AT ALL as advertised. Pictures showed a clean boat, but had multiple items of damage that dealer lied about. Lewisville Texas
Four Winns 240 Author: New York Boat Dealers: DFW Boats Lewisville, Texas

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 29 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance A card was sent, called and a technician came by, tested my water and said it was not very clean. Installed a water filtration system and charged me $3,900.00 for a system that cost only $675.00. they took advantance of me, I have an immune deficiency. I would like to sue them to get my money back. Pinellas Park Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida