CLEANERS 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cleaners 2000
There may be more specific results for "cleaners 2000"
For more specific results for "cleaners 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 2,049 Found Reports For more specific results for "cleaners 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson In January of 17 to car Cadillac 2000 DeVille it was stored and covered in the garage since 2007 we had it towed to watch and Chevrolet to have the gas drained out of it in the fuels and added and tires put on Tucson Arizona Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Watson Chevrolet Bo Watson

Jul 16 2017
BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL BIOSOLACE JAMAICA Company a total FAKE. I know of at least 5 people who gave Greg and Derek Brandon over $2000 dollars and got nothing in return!! Los Angeles California Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jul 12 2017
James Allen Deceptive retail practices - cost me $2000 in unexpected costs New York Internet Author: Other Jewelry Stores: James Allen Internet

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Received Cabinets Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
Premierwholesaler.com Allprimeproducts.com Salvagecloseouts.com Falsely misrepresented products, product values and product descriptions. Buyer beware. $20,000 of wholesale product paid for, value of product on delivery..24skids, $2000 Florida and Ohio Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Premierwholesaler.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
State of Florida Department of Transportation FDOT I paid 2000 out of $3,000 bill for toll-by-plate and they still didn't release my registration for my vehicle. Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: State of Florida Department of Transportation

Jun 12 2017
AMUAP.COM AM AUTO PARTS TAMPA FLORIDA SOLD ME THE WRONG ENGINE AND WILL NOT LET ME RETURN IT AFTER I TOLD THEM IT DID NOT LOOK CORRECT AND THEY ASSURED ME IT WAS !!!! SCAMMERS $2000 LOST TAMPA Florida Author: TYLER, Texas Auto Parts: AMUAP.COM TAMPA, Florida

Jun 10 2017
Troy Jolley Jolley water solutions Fake Pelican water system installed for $2000+ Farmington Utah Utah Author: Holladay, Utah Plumbing: Troy Jolley Utah

Jun 01 2017
PDS Mediation Services Melody Moore stated to me that i owed 2000 dollars to a magazine company and has changed payments on me numerous times and stated that if i didnt pay i would be sued. ohio Author: green cove spgs, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: PDS Mediation Services Nationwide

May 31 2017
Raydon RAY COLEMAN aka ATEAM ENTERTAINMENT I BOOKED CAPONE AND NOREGA FOR A 45 MINUTE PERFORMANCE....AND THEY ONLY PERFORMED FOR 15 MINS ......I ALSO SENT HIM A RETAINER TO BOOK HOPSIN ..SHOW NEVER WENT THRU AND HE KEPT MY 2000 AND IGNORED MY EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS... BURLINGTON New Jersey Author: reading, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Raydon BURLINGTON , New Jersey

May 29 2017
PK management Siena village 2000 bishops Rd, smithtown new york misappropriation of HUD funding, seniors homeless, abuse of seniors leaving them homeless and threathening them. Retaliation if you express abuse subsequent denied housing after 4 years of waiting Smithtown New York Author: Selden, New York Work Place Bullies: PK management Smithtown ny, New York

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 16 2017
Bypass Motors Inc By Pass Motors IncBypass Motors IncBy-Pass Motors Inc Charged $2000 to return a falsely advertised and misrepresented vehicle Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Bypass Motors Inc Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED WAS SOLD A CHOPPER FOR USE IN THE KITCHEN ROSENBERG Texas Author: HITCHCOCK, Texas Kitchens: TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED ROSENBERG, Texas

19, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

20, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 02 2017
Creative Mind Solutions LLC The business owner, Tytecha Holliday, was evicted and failed to pay 4 months of rent and late fees, and also caused damage to the property in excess of $2000, including legal expenses, her firm cost me $10,000, and still has not paid as of 5/2/2017 Charlottesville Virginia
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Employment Services: Creative Mind Solutions LLC Charlottesville, Virginia

May 01 2017
Ocon group David ocon David ocon ocon group, el conquistador llc If you are looking to get ripped off rent with the ocon group, David ocon will take your money lie thru his teeth to get what he wants then take you to the cleaners because he is a drug addict who needs your money Miami beach Florida
Intentional and Malicious Posting - Litigation in Process Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide