Your Search | cleaners 2000

Jul 21 2014
Angel House Cleaners (Best Coast Carpet Solutions) Scam, fraudulent cleaning services, ripoff, groupon deals Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Angel House Cleaners Los Angeles, California

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Jul 15 2014
Star Outsourcing Scammed Me Out Of 2000 Bucks Author: south jordan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Star Outsourcing Internet

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
ibuypower american future technologies The built & shipped me a defective $2000 computer El Monte California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Manufaturers: ibuypower El Monte, California

Jul 14 2014
Jetaway-travel Travel by Centennial Vacation Reservation Center Vacation Package Travel Only Takes Me to The Cleaners Internet Author: McComb, Ohio Air Travel: Jetaway-travel Internet

Jul 14 2014
Fort Myers Harley Davidson Overcharged me $2000 over MSRP and did not give me what they quoted for my Trades Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Fort Myers Harley Davidson Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 09 2014
The Secret Society They sent me a bill requesting me to pay$139.95 for a 56 page booklet wgich I've never received, and a second bill requesting additional funds to purchase a 2000 page booklet for a total of $240.00. No I never EVER remember ordering this I live on government assistance so this would/could never be Beachwood Ohio Author: Joshua Tree, California Personal Services: The Secret Society Beachwood, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Sina Home Improvements Demanded $2000 deposit, delayed work agreed upon with written contract, cancelled and kept deposit Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sina Home Improvements Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jul 05 2014
Zoots Dry Cleaners Dry cleaned are returned dirty, unpleasant odor, had to return clothes for clothes were not cleaned.  Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Zoots Dry Cleaners Chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 05 2014
GE CAPITAL ADAM ASK ME TO PURCHASE A GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR $150 AND WE WOULD GET A 2000 LOAN BUT THEN WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR INSURANCE OF $138 THEN IN 20 MINS WOULD HAVE THE MONEY WIRED TO OUR ACCOUNT.tHEN WAS TOLD THERE WAS A PROBLEM WIRING THE MONEY AND THE LOAN DEPT WOULD WORK ON IT AND I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AT ALL. Nationwide Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: GE CAPITAL Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Teo Arteaga TEO Handyman fraud STOLE from our house, took $2000 for project, disappeared after one day work Anaheim California
Author: Newport Beach, California Home Improvements: Teo Arteaga Anaheim, California

Jul 03 2014
webcreationuk £2000 for nothing Trowbridge Wiltshire Author: Manchester, Other Websites: webcreationuk Trowbridge, Other

Jul 03 2014
DOHENY'S & SMARTPOOL DON'T BUY ROBOT CLEANERS FROM THEM KENOSHA WI Author: MORROW, Georgia Pools & Saunas: DOHENY'S Internet

Jul 02 2014
Atlantis 2000 International Marquee Atlantis/Marquee 2000 International has closed down their office in Plantation, FL in October 2013 Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Healthcare Centers: Atlantis 2000 International Plantation, Florida

Jul 01 2014
exoticpublishings Michelle Korn Exotic Publishings / Michelle Korn Stole my $2000 New York Internet, Author: buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: exoticpublishings Internet

Jul 01 2014
double u casino they cheated me out of 2000 us dollars playing their cheating black jack games Internet Author: waterford , Michigan Casinos & Cardrooms: double u casino Internet

Jul 01 2014
PRISTINE CLEAN Owned by Ashley Ambiguous contract, lack of professionalism, cleaners are paid by the hour and intentionally goof off, no attention to detail, routine cleaning services from other companies are extra here, most expensive and lowest quality Gainesville Florida
Author: Newberry, Florida Cleaning Services: PRISTINE CLEAN Gainesville, Florida

Jun 27 2014
Kenneth F Enslow Ken Enslow Interlaaken Real Estate Stole $2000 saying it was for a security deposit and has never returned the money. Has been ignoring all my calls and messages in regards to the money. Bad business practice! lakewood Washington
Author: tacoma, Washington Landlords: Kenneth F Enslow lakewood, Washington

Jun 24 2014
Amber Options.com Algocharge Was recommended to open an account with Amber Options and funded it with $2000 dollars.  Cyprus, UK, Spain Internet Author: New Lambton NSW Australia, Other Brokerage Companies: Amber Options.com Internet

Jun 23 2014
Family 1st Home Preservation Services Ripped us off of $2000 which was for closing cost on a loan modification. We were in a serious financial bind because of a serious work injury Beverly Hills California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Loan Modification: Family 1st Home Preservation Services Beverly Hills, California

Jun 20 2014
Fine's Gallery Fine Gallery, Fines Gallery, Italian Marble, italian marblecom, italianmarble.com, finesgallery.com, Fine's Gallery will take you to the cleaners Bonita Springs Florida Author: Pasadena, California Building Products: Fine's Gallery Bonita Springs, Florida

Jun 18 2014
D.O. Summers Cleaners / Dustin Goldberg Ruined Garment and Refused to Pay for Garment or even Refund South Euclid Ohio
Author: south euclid, Ohio Dry Cleaners: D.O. Summers Cleaners South Euclid, Ohio

Jun 16 2014
Adam or Alex White and Mark Bell Company got my personal information an call me to tell me that I coulg a $2000,.00 loan for $110.00 per month for 20 months Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cash Services: Fash Cash America Florida