Your Search | cleaners 2000

Oct 07 2015
WAL-MART / CMI MILITARY FAMILY ENDURES HARDSHIP AFTER OIL CHANGE AT WAL-MART COSTING OVER $2000 San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Service Stations: WAL-MART San Antonio, Texas

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Dupray steam cleaners , mr. Derek Sold me a defective steamer hose Internet Author: Yorba linda, California Specialty Stores: Dupray steam cleaners Internet

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Sep 17 2015
Dun Right Roofing or Dun Right Renovations Cherated us on a roof job. We paid to have it stripped, but he only stripped the parts you can see from the ground. Likewise, only put iceshield where you can see it from the ground. Did not properly install shingles at the valleys (wrong direction!), and left huge gaps around the chimney, etc. Lied about all of this, and then refuse dto answer my calls. Becasue I did call -- afte the roof leaked, dramatically, in multiple places! We spend about $2000 to make it right... Moncton / Stoney Creek NB New Brunswick Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Roofing Companies: Dun Right Roofing Moncton, New Brunswick

Sep 13 2015
Kaplan University I learned how to write one type of essay for !allmost 2000$, then l got to my next semester and they tried to teach the same type of essay in 10 weeks to build up to. I wanted to be an art psychologist and they cannot give that type of degree. Lees Summit Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet
7, Report #1251961

Aug 31 2015
Snow White Cleaners Riverview Damage Clothes Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Dry Cleaners: Snow White Cleaners Riverview Riverview, Florida
8, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 26 2015
Hightower Roofing Ridge Down, Inc. Jeremy Bendorf and Robbie Sanger Didn't honor original new roof contract. Have had 2 leaks and had to hire someone else to fix. They owe us $2000 Lakeland Florida Rebuttal to Sally Author: Winter Springs, FL 32708, Florida Roofing Companies: Hightower Roofing Lakeland, Florida

Aug 26 2015
Towne Cleaners No Refund for Late Dry Cleaning Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Towne Cleaners Stafford, Virginia

Aug 25 2015

Aug 21 2015
Geico Their typo cost me $2000. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: Geico Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
We Rent For You, LLC Nationwide Cosigning Service Scammed me out of $1500 for Cosigning Services Irvine California Glad that I read this... Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Dry Cleaners: We Rent For You, LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
Douglaston French Dry Cleaners WORST DRY CLEANER EVER douglaston New York Author: New York , New York Dry Cleaners: Douglaston French Dry Cleaners douglaston , New York

Aug 11 2015
Tom Lovasco Midwest Customs Auto Body Repair Shop Riped-Off / Taken to the Cleaners Washington, Missouri
Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Midwest Customs Auto Body Repair Shop Washington,, Missouri

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
Blue Diamond Cleaners Jeff Preece, Sheila Preece Scammer, Will not pay wages. owes $6,000 in work performed to 10+ employees Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cleaning Services: Blue Diamond Cleaners Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 02 2015
Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Mr. Kleen Air Duct / Carpet Cleaning Services Anslem Jackson Mr Clean Carpet Cleaners Don't Pay Their Employees! It Is A Scam! Aldie Virginia Author: Georgia Cleaning Services: Mr. Clean Carpet Cleaners Aldie, Virginia

Aug 01 2015
Dutch Cleaners Custom Cleaners, Olde Dutch Cleaners Lost My Dry Cleaning and Refused To Reimburse Me Audubon New Jersey Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Dry Cleaners: Dutch Cleaners Audubon, New Jersey

Jul 31 2015
Ivy cleaners One price dry cleaners  Sunrise Florida Author: Plantation , Florida Dry Cleaners: Ivy cleaners Sunrise, Florida

Jul 30 2015
Best Cleaners Bait and switch Rossmoor California Author: seal beach, California Dry Cleaners: Best Cleaners Rossmoor, California

Jul 27 2015
L & J Contracting Joe Morrow Joe gave us an estimate to do work at our house, cement work, roof, move shed etc. We gave Joe half the money for supplies ,($2000, and we haven't seen anything. Lincoln Nebraska Needing Address Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Small Business Services: L & J Contracting Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 21 2015
Classified Constance Mattarocchia Jim Brutin Property i-web.coATD Advertising Rip Off Company Internet Author: MA, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Classified Internet