Your Search | clear choice windows usa

Feb 09 2016
RETI 228-354-8585 info@goretionline.comRETIREAL ESTATE TRaining Institute. non professional phone skills, can't answer simple questions, evasive, Biloxi Mississippi Author: USA, Mississippi Questionable Activities: RETI 228-354-8585 Biloxi, Mississippi

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida English Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Cepstral TTS swift - linux software asterisk , voicent ,digium , windows tts , elastics voiceforge , Patrick Dexter Cepstral TTS Dont Purchase misleading once you purchase you find out it doesnt work Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: coprus christi, Texas Computer Software: Cepstral TTS swift - linux software Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 02 2016
Choice Home Warrenty Misleading Advertising Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Plumbing: Choice Home Warrenty Internet

Feb 02 2016
Changhong USA is impossible to reach and has a warranty policy which requires you to return a really heavy TV Rowland Heights California Author: Merritt Island, Florida Television Parts & Services: Changhong USA California

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Scammers - Beware of This Dealership - Took My Money And Ran Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige USA Sports Cars Inc Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Choice Home Warranty Unscrupulous Decepective Edison New Jersey Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison , New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
Albany Distributing five Star Choice LLC, Albany Headsets SCAM Took my $59-kept promising on the way-never received Rochester New York Author: Destin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Albany Distributing Rochester, New York

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

Jan 28 2016
Net Loan USA Patrick Walker/Michael Green Offered a loan of $5000 with a origination fee of $250 for security.  Illinois Internet Author: Young America, Minnesota Loans: Net Loan USA Internet

Jan 27 2016
Ardyss USA http://ardyssusa.com/ ARDYSS USA IS A FAKE!! houston Texas Author: TIGARD, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ardyss USA houston, Texas

Jan 27 2016
Lifewatch USA Equipment failure, customer-blaming customer service, and continued charges after closure of account! Middletown Connecticut Author: San Diego, California Emergency Medical Services: Lifewatch USA Middletown, Connecticut