Your Search | clear credit my perfect credi

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 05 2016
J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service I email them and told them to cancel my accounts ,then I call they put me on hold then hung up on me. Internet Author: Cape Girardeau , Missouri Adult Web Site: J2* EFax Service and My Fax Service Internet

Dec 05 2016
Chris Robinson Tyme They took 39.95 out of my account without my consent. Grand Rapids Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Banks: Chris Robinson Internet

Dec 05 2016
Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Stole my $500.00 down payment Homestead Pennsylvania Author: Braddock, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Homestead, Pennsylvania

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Revlabs Got two trial bottles for the cost of shipping. They ended up charging my account 89 dollars twice and then only would refund me 65 percent of what they charged me. Company is a total scam San Diego California Author: Denver, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Revlabs San Diego , California

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
SageStream, LLC Incorrect/Eroneous Credit Reporting. Possible violations of Fair Credit Reporting Act San Diego, CA California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered item, taken out of my account, never received item FL Internet Author: Marquez, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 05 2016
Satin Youth, Try Satin Youth, Satin Youth Cream Trial offer, scam, credit card fishing, auto ship Internet
Author: California Beauty Products: Satin Youth Internet

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet