Your Search | clear credit clearcredit.com

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Wells Fargo Mortgage reports trial period of loan modifications as deliquent accounts to credit bureau Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
portraits usa Rip Off/Scam norcross Georgia Author: GA, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: portraits usa norcross, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
av8rstuff Charged my credit card and received NO products Georgia Author: Dunnellon, Florida On-Line Business: av8rstuff Georgia

Aug 21 2014
rentalcars.com Did not provide correct information on credit card deposit requirements: Won't give refund ! Internet Author: ORANJESTAD, Auto Rentals: rentalcars.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Federated Payments US Bankcard Center, Wholesale Merchant Services, Federated Payments Canada, Volt Payments Manipulative company that will chew you up and spit you out. Lie to you about your job title position etc Melville New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
RedstonePaymentSolutions Redstone charges outrageous $3365 termination fee with an Automatic 3 yr renewal without advance notice Houston Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RedstonePaymentSolutions Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
United Credit Consultants AKA UCC RipOff Burnsville USA Internet Author: St Louis Park, Minnesota Credit Services: United Credit Consultants UCC Internet

Aug 21 2014
University of Maryland Faultily Physicians, Inc. Delay in treatment leaves patient in pain, with dying arm and finger(s) nerve, and with negative credit over $639.00 Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Doctors: University of Maryland Faultily Physicians, Inc. Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 21 2014
Retrieval masters violation of fair debt credit act elmsford ny Nationwide Author: Longwood, Florida Collection Agencies: Retrieval masters Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
frontier communications over billing then reported me to credit bereau worst service ever gardnerville Nevada Author: penryn, California Telephone Companies: frontier communications gardnerville, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: fort lauderale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 20 2014
Wal-Mart debit my account for 613.00 on August 4th sandersville Georgia Author: SANDERSVILLE, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart sandersville, Georgia

Aug 20 2014
MBF Leasing MBF Leasing I was ripped off for 5 years and now trying to terminate the lease contract - Nightmare New York New York Author: Anaheim, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MBF Leasing New York, New York

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Black Diamond-TOR Offered free sample of product. Billed credit card for $119.97 for free sample. Refused refund. Boston Massachusetts Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Black Diamond-TOR Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2014
Anovia Payments Charges for services not rendered Internet Author: Soquel, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Anovia Payments Internet

Aug 20 2014
advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: advopay fishers, Indiana

Aug 20 2014
Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Paxum Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Expo-Guide ICAA LTD International Credit Assessment Agency Tricked into signing form, said they were affiliated to NEC exhibition, small print illegible Mexico, Internet Author: Winchester UK, Internet Cross-Border Scams: Expo-Guide Internet