Your Search | clear credit clearcredit.com

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Healthy Nationwide Unauthorized credit card charges after cancellation Internet Author: San Bruno , California Health Insurance: Healthy Nationwide Internet

Jan 16 2017
barclay credit cards Biggest credit card scam company I have ever dealt with philadelphia Pennsylvania No Scam! Your Failure! Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Credit Services: barclay credit cards philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Wausau Auto 199ride.com199 ride Ran Fraudulent Hard Credit Check without My Permission, When I Never Applied with Them! Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Wausau Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Jan 15 2017
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye Cream Fraud in inducement Unauthorized charges for additional products Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2017
americredit not authorize to run my credit arlington Texas Author: Auburndale, Florida Car Financing: americredit arlington, Texas

Jan 15 2017
OneModelPlace.com™ Theft/Scam Miami Beach Florida Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: OneModelPlace.com™ Miami Beach, Florida

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
UGSPAY / GS Corporation Paulo Samuels / Lemonway They opened merchant account for high risk processing using Lemonway services Costa Rica Internet Author: Bla, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: UGSPAY / GS Corporation Internet

Jan 13 2017
Good Credit Today Credit Repair, Tradelines, Financial Services Corona California Author: California Credit Services: Good Credit Today Corona, California

Jan 13 2017
POS System Store POSSystemStore.com, freepossystemstore.com, fastposinc.com, mmjcardprocessing.com, 420creditcardservices.com, mmjmerchantpartners.com, possystemdealer.com POS System Store Vince Ferro 805-506-1258 James Young 424-237-4379 Nationwide, California, Pennasylvania Understanding the whole situation with East Coast Hydro Author: YouAskedForIt, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: POS System Store Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Purecell Eye Therapy Dermasoft Skin Restore Purecell Claim your trial bottle today and get large transactions charged on your credit card later Internet
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Bait-and-Switch: Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Jan 12 2017
Securenet They Stole Money From My Nonprofit! Austin Texas Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Securenet

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet