Your Search | clear credit clearcredit.com

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Payment Systems is scam and fraud company Los Angeles California Author: Lockeford, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
peoplefinders.com Fraudulently charged my credit card. Internet Author: Indiana Consumer Services: peoplefinders.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Citizens Equity First Credit Union TERESA AND LAVONNE--unethical, disparaging, hateful treatment of customers UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES--SCREAMING AT CREDIT UNION MEMBERS--FREEZING ACCOUNTS Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Banks: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Oct 17 2014
Leesa Chambers Eric Chavez they have charged 52.86 and I do not have a vesta boost account. Would like a refund of the amount shown. Springfield, Mo Nationwide Author: Everton, Missouri Credit Services: Leesa Chambers Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
MyScore MyScore Stole from me and my kids since February of 2014didn't find out til September and getting . nobwhere with bank about who this company is are how they could do this Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Services: MyScore Internet

Oct 16 2014
Footaction Company states sale price of item but offers much lower in store return credit. Nationwide
Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Footaction Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Northern Leasing Fraud leasing New york city New york Author: etobicoke, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
MAZUMA CREDIT UNION CEO BRANDON MICHAELS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO JOIN AN OPT-IN PROGRAM SO THEY CAN CHARGE FEES KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Banks: MAZUMA CREDIT UNION KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Oct 16 2014
Meta Bank Upside Card Upside Card HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! ABUSIVE POLICIES New York Internet Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Meta Bank Upside Card Internet

Oct 16 2014
ROCKPLAY.NET charged my credit card during 'free trial' period Internet Author: Hartsdale, New York Video Stores: ROCKPLAY.NET Internet

Oct 16 2014
Acceptance Now, Grand Home Furnishings, Harrisonburg, VA SCAM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WITH POOR CREDIT!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Harrisonburg, Virginia

Oct 16 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, vast network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada.*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Virginia, Nova Scotia Cash Services: Federated Canada Virginia, Ontario

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
BlueBird American Express prepaid card this is suppose to be a prepaid card that you yourself put $ on. If you want your funds insured you must get an actual card with your name on it Only problem is they won't give you a card and won't tell you the reasons why it is denied. Internet Author: Hopkins, Michigan Credit Services: BlueBird Internet

Oct 15 2014
small business growth alliance: Jessica Valente, Scott Norris Jessica Valente switched my account without authorization. Swapped machines. Irvine California Author: north hollywood, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: small business growth alliancewwwwww Irvine, California

Oct 15 2014
Kip Hyde Thomas A Sales office Portland Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Kip Hyde Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Thomas A Kip Hyde Merchant Texas Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Thomas A Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
GSP (Global Secure Processing ) represented by Will Gonzalez GSP is a group of scammers that operate with stolen funds and doing rip-off business. Be aware they are a fraud. Escazú, San José, Costa Rica. Internet Author: Acapulco, guerrero, Credit Card Processing Companies: Medicines Mexico Internet

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California