Your Search | clear credit clearcredit.com

Jul 29 2014
capital management ventures l illeagly putting accounts on my credit report eden prarie,mn minnasota Author: flint, Michigan Collection Agencies: capital management ventures l Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
EPPICARD -NY scam billing from MDS/MSFT*BILLING. 800MSBILL1 Nationwide Author: Washington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD -NY Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Small Engine Shop Fred Hagaman Held captive in a non-cancellable unfair lease by a vendor while they repeatedly steal money from our small business. Madisonville Texas Author: Madisonville, Texas Credit Services: Small Engine Shop Madisonville, Texas

Jul 29 2014
dr. Robert downey He gave us an invalid credit card number for services rendered and hasn't returned calls Hawaii Author: Kailua, Hawaii Boat Brokers: dr. Robert downey Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
NHALER rip off agian New Jersey New jersey Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: NHALER Internet

Jul 29 2014
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet Author: Chino, California Computer Marketing Companies: Infofree.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Wholesale Merchant Processing Scam, misrepresentation, untruthful, hides facts, acts like they are our current processor Beaverton Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. SCAM, CHEATERS, LIARS. SCAM CHEATERS, LIARS!!! Beverly Hills California Author: MIAMI, Florida Financial Services: CORPORATION CREDIT BUILDERS, INC. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Frank LoScalzo and Associates holbrook, New York

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Dish Satellite System Dish Auto-Pay CHANGES customer's credit card info to FALSE info Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Satellite System Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Second Wind Consulting Took our money and provided no benefit Northhampton Massachusetts Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Second Wind Consulting Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
Paypal Debit Master Card Do not purchase Paypal Prepaid Debit Mater Card ! Nationwide Author: winchendon, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Debit Master Card Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Direct express allowed a fraudulent charge to go thru when they were advised I didn't make the charge or authorise it. Nationwide Author: Willis, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide