CLEAR CREDIT MY PERFECT CREDI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear credit my perfect credi
There may be more specific results for "clear credit my perfect credi"
For more specific results for "clear credit my perfect credi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Shatter and Case Repaired my phone with defective part & told me I had damaged it Watertown New York
Author: Ft. Drum, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Shatter and Case Watertown, New York

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Scalp-health.com Sent wrong product and will not respond to my email or call. Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Alternative Health: Scalp-health.com Internet

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
Musiciansfriend This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension Musciansfriend my a*s Usa Internet
Author: Cantley, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Musiciansfriend Internet

May 24 2017
Aviqua They will not refund my funds after I canceled the subscription 2days before the trial period ended. New York Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Aviqua Internet

May 24 2017
VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS Took Money to stop forecloser and pocession and sale of my property never made contact with lenders nor their legal representation to prevent further legal actions as they said they would do New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Lawyers: VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS New York, New York

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Thrive Market Nick Green Kate Mullen Gunnar Lovelace Would Not Refund My Money Culver City California Issue Resolved Author: Torrington, Connecticut Food Stores: Thrive Market Culver City, California

May 24 2017
JustAnswer.Com Illegal Credit Card Charge Internet Author: Jesup, Iowa Computer Software: JustAnswer.Com Internet

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
Consumers Credit Union My Consumers Credit Union Deceptive Practices to Cheat Personal Banking Customers 1075 Tri-State Parkway, #85 Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Financial Services: Consumers Credit Union Nationwide

May 24 2017
BRISA LEGAL Rosa Maria, Felipe Barron and Elena Horton They fake my documents and fake my signatures CORONA California Author: Pomona, California Legal Process Servers: BRISA LEGAL CORONA, California

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
Cdn logistics Screwed me out of my security deposit North lake Illinois Author: Poolville, Texas Trucking Companies: Cdn logistics North lake, Illinois

May 24 2017
LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS They sent me the goods BLACKHEADKILLER. Now they know my e-mail address where I live. To my knowledge, my cravings complete their order. But the item to the place of my address Internet
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Adult Care Facilities: LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 24 2017
pctechclinic Created false issues on my computer to solicit their lifetime service (turned out to be not so lifetime) Outside US Internet Author: Valley Glen, California Computer Service & Repair: pctechclinic Internet

Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Wrap my car for money Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Internet Fraud: Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Internet

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
Milestone credit card I was sent a email to apply for the milestone credit card. Milestone credit card Author: Brighton, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Milestone credit card Internet

May 24 2017
rent2ownhouse.com They have you signed up with Lexington law to work with you on your credit where Lexington takes your money but then rent2ownhouse never gets back to you they record your phone number then avoid it if you call with that number they never answer it you hav scam Internet Author: berlin, New Hampshire Adoption Agencies: rent2ownhouse.com Internet

May 24 2017
Atty. Ronnie Brooks John Anderson Final notice before legal action Atlanta Georgia Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Credit Services: Atty. Ronnie Brooks Atlanta, Georgia