Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear credit my perfect credi
There may be more reports for "clear credit my perfect credi"
For more results perform a general search for "clear credit my perfect credi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Alegro Luxery Fashion in Vogue Alegro Luxery watch entered me as VIP member without my knowledge Seaford Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Alegro Luxery Internet

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Vista BMW Coconut Creek - Vista BMW - Vista Mini Steer clear unless you like that old fashion slimy car salesman feeling Coconut Creek Florida Author: OCALA, Florida Auto Dealers: Vista BMW Coconut Creek Coconut Creek, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Allstar Asset Management False credit report and theft Clearwater Florida
Author: Port richey, Florida Realtors: Allstar Asset Management Clearwater, Florida

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 22 2017
Cypress Bay Solutions; Certified Payment Processing, LP; Merchant Services; Sales Reps Wanted Sales Rep Marketing SCAM, Telemarketing SCAM, Merchant Services SCAM Carrollton Texas Author: Auburn, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Cypress Bay Solutions Carrollton, Texas

Feb 22 2017
NOT SO NEW LLC SOLD KNOWN LEMON TO MY ELDERLY GRANDFATHER kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Dealers: NOT SO NEW LLC kansas city, Missouri

Feb 22 2017
Bargainbloodhound Diecast automoblies - took my money and left me dry New York Internet Author: Brasstown, North Carolina Sales People: Bargainbloodhound Internet

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
PSV*Health Sciences Institute PVS charged my credit card for $37.00. I have not authorized anything from this company. Maryland Author: WEST CHESTER, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PSV*Health Sciences Institute Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
DonaldCoins Took my money for coins i ordered-never got them-Then they Closed there doors California? Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: DonaldCoins Internet