Your Search | clear credit my perfect credi

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Online Resolve Floor manager stated he would repair the damage they did to my computer Las Vegas Nevada Author: West chester, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Online Resolve Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud clients feel secure in knowing that they are in complete control of the business funding process. There is no obligation and quotes are 100% free of charge. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Absurd - Defamation of Character Author: Tustin, California Business Consulting: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Comenity Bank Fraud steal credit fraudulent ruining credit Columbus Ohio
Common Sense... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: Comenity Bank Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
etags, ETAGS, ETAGS.com, etags.com, eTAGS.com, etags, ETAGS.com many more Internet Author: WINTER HAVEN, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: etags, ETAGS, ETAGS.com, etags.com, Internet

Jan 24 2017
Firestone Auto Care Alignment done by auto center destroyed my tires Leander, Texas Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Auto Tire shops: Firestone Auto Care Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Sevan Skin Care PUREPIZZAZZ and SGI IVORYLOOK and MYSTERE They made fraud charges on my credit card. Laytonsville Maryland Author: BRADLEY, Illinois Eye Care: Sevan Skin Care Laytonsville, Maryland

Jan 24 2017
Royalty Skin , Santa Ana,  Deceptive and fraudulent advertising Product doesn't work Santa Ana California Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Royalty Skin , Santa Ana, CA Internet

Jan 24 2017
ARA Association Mark Farmer, Attorney Told me a judgement would be filed on 12 yr old debt Internet Author: summerville, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: ARA Association Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount.net 1812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15 · Portland, Oregon 97201 · Did not deliver product ordered, no response to my inquiries Portland Internet/ Oregon Author: Hyde Park, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount.net Internet

Jan 24 2017
Diet supplements sec Did not see they were going to charge card every month when I did contacted to cancel immediately don't even send first package. They sent first package which I returned unopened. I received another package, checked my credit card and found they had charged it. Reported it as fraudulent and got a new card. Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Cadet, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Diet supplements sec Internet

Jan 24 2017
Newegg Possible credit card theft Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4coolgrandma Took my money, but I never received my product Internet Author: Bethel, Maine Clothing Stores: Tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
Credit Control LLC Violation of Privacy hazelwood Missouri Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control LLC hazelwood, Missouri

Jan 24 2017
First Premier Credit Card 1st Premier Bank Card Premier Bankcard 1st Premier Bank First Premier Bank More than just a scammer sioux falls South Dakota Terms... Author: kalispell, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: First Premier Credit Card sioux falls, South Dakota

Jan 24 2017
LendingUsa My account servicing Steal your money Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Animal Services: LendingUsa Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Emisons farm equipment bought a new part for $244. they mailed wrong part to me said that is my problem no refund common practice for them Smithville Arkansas Author: Viola, Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Emisons farm equipment Smithville , Arkansas