Your Search | clear credit my perfect credi

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
02:36 PM Stub Hub Stole My Ticket and wont Compensate me San francisco, CA Internet Not... Author: California Ticket Sales: Internet

Oct 26 2016
Playster, Dailymotion, Ficugo, Giving my ebook away for free without my permission new york New York
Author: Dallas, Texas Media: Playster new york, New York

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Fun Bike Center / Melo and Jay Ripped off my $3000,00 extended warranty money San Diego California Author: Murrieta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Oct 26 2016
JcPenney Ripped off my money then messed with my credit. they are lousy. do not get this card New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: JcPenney New York

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
11:03 AM aka Internet Escrow Services Scam Company kept my money and has yet to return full funds of cancelled transaction San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: San Francisco, California

Oct 26 2016
empowr They were once known as FanBox I understand. Credit card rip off California California Author: Cornville, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: empowr Internet

Oct 26 2016
09:41 AM They had hidden fees and when I cancelled my account they still charged me. Tamarac Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Liars: Tamarac , Florida

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip Off Southfield Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Oct 26 2016
Precise Leads Unauthorized credit card charges Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Precise Leads

Oct 25 2016
Praza Health They charged my account 130$ for something I never brought Arizona Internet
Author: Saint Charles , Missouri Internet Fraud: Praza Health Internet

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Per taking money from my checking accountNV. monthly without my authorization Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore They didn't deliver my order for more than five months and keep lying Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Homestore Houston, Texas