Your Search | clear credit my perfect credi

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

Aug 24 2016
cows-tail eBay seller tried to rip me off and eBay unreasonably removed my negative Internet Author: Arizona Auctions: cows-tail Internet

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
CLW Delivery Damage to my home while delivering an appliance Johnson City Tennessee Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Trucking Companies: CLW Delivery Johnson City, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Unified Health One No doctors in my area accepted this insurance. And when i brought it to their attention they told me it wasnt their department and transferred me to it. That department said the same thing and were gonna transfer me back to the same department i just came from Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Unified Health One Internet

Aug 24 2016
NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes J R ConstructionJ & R Construction Company John Noyes owes my mother and I over $50,000.00 ,as of now, for work that he was paid for, but did not complete and for repairs, due to the fault of of the builder. Greenville Texas
Author: Honey Grove, Texas Builders & Contractors: NE Texas Builders Inc. John Noyes Greenville, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Tress Obsession Scam have not received items ordered, and no responses back from my email. Baltimore MD Author: BRONX, New York Hair Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†¬†FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Greystone Capital Brad  347- 657-9519 FRAUD! These guys stole my deal. Do not do business with them! Brooklyn New York Author: New York , Florida Brokerage Companies: Greystone Capital Brooklyn , New York

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 24 2016
Frontier Communcations Tied a knot in my still unburied line. Called it fixed. Nationwide
Author: Paoli, Indiana Internet Services: Frontier Communcations Nationwide