Your Search | clear credit, ist credit of america, my perfect credit

Jul 25 2016
Goldstein & associates Angel Fisher trying to say i got a online loan in 2012 and that they weren't sure how much the original loan was for which sounded very strange and that i was going to be charged with a felony intent to commit fraud and other charges similar then said that i've been notified plenty of times but i've never once gotten any letters from these people Iowa Iowa Author: Ely, Nevada Loans: Goldstein & associates Iowa, Iowa

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 25 2016
Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai Jamshad ValapilIrfan AliRani Awad Refuses to pay creditor - Will not reply to emails or phone calls. Will use your services and not pay ! Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Atlantic Fuelex of Dubai

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Pureline ,FORSKOLIN, PURELINEFORSKOLINPure Line ForskolinShipping out of New Jersey, New York, CTAddresses out of Floriday PURELINE FORSKOLIN 3201 W. Hillsborough Ave Florida Nationwide Author: Glen Aubrey, New York Weightloss Programs: Pureline (FORSKOLIN) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 25 2016
Mate1.com Montreal Internet Author: Rolla, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Hydraskinscience Ripped Me Off $200 out of my account Salt Lake City Internet
Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Hydraskinscience Internet

Jul 24 2016
Genesis Ibogaine center genesis p[arkinson's institute Retraction of endorsement Rosarita Author: Edmonton, Alabama Healthcare Centers: Genesis Ibogaine center internet

Jul 24 2016
greater chicago motors BUYER BEWARE DON,T TRUST GREATER CHICAGO MOTORS chicago Illinois No...Best Of Luck... Author: ayr, Alabama Auto Dealers: greater chicago motors chicago, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Dane County Auto Sales Nondisclosure of vehicle history. Stoughton, WI, Wisconsin Author: Montello, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Dane County Auto Sales Drought on,, Wisconsin

MATCH.COM Took my money and closed my account Internet
Author: staten island, New York Dating Services: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 24 2016
Sabrina Demetro Scammed me out of $1,000 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sabrina Demetro Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Goldbankcards.com Internet Author: Canyon country, California Credit Services: Goldbankcards.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire