CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear credit
There may be more specific results for "clear credit"
For more specific results for "clear credit"
Showing 26-50 of 103,053 Found Reports For more specific results for "clear credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
LEDlight.com Shipped me led lights with the bulbs dangling from the bases. Refused to replace them or credit for them Phoenix, Arizona Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Lighting Stores: LEDlight.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wells Fargo Merchant Services Wells Fargo Scam & Fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Parisan Glow AEH*AEHARTEYESERUM Billed multiple charges on credit card, Refused to allow me to return product. Many Different billing name INationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Parisan Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
SmoothSurprise Diet Supplements They sent me a bottle of pure CBD oil that I did not order and charged my credit card $69.95 Provo Utah Author: Reno, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: SmoothSurprise Provo, Utah

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Flexform charged my credit card 89.00 for a 6.95 trial package without stating that a 89.95 charge will come. False advertisement. Bank is disputing and refusing to pay Florida Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Alternative Health: Flexform Florida

Jul 17 2017
Mia's Bow Boutique don't know rip me off on the bows Mi. Internet Author: Bentonia, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Mia's Bow Boutique Internet

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Chase Bank Wells Fargo, Zelle, Clear Exchange, TD Bank. My Chase account, QuickPay, and Zelle (Clear Exchange) have been compromised and their answers to date are insufficient Louisville KY Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Jim Vrana Truecreditadvisor.com Jim Vrana Unethical Fraud Internet Internet
Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Jim Vrana Truecreditadvisor.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Blades direct llc Coral Springs blades directBladesdirect.net Complete scam room filled with convicted felons stay away!!!! Coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Blades direct llc FL

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia I want a refund. The company charged me 4.95 for a bottle. This was supposed to be a trial but they charged my credit card twice. $87.27 and 89.97. I didn't realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and they will not refund my money or credit me the money. This is a scam!! San diego California Author: Amherst, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia San diego, California

Jul 17 2017
IBackup.com IDrive, IDrive Sync, Remote PC, Pro Softnet IBackup charged credit card over $25,0000 for bogus overage fees Calabasas California IBackup.com corrected the issue Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: IBackup.com Calabasas, California

Jul 16 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray AzcuiLaura Fallick, a/k/a Laura Godbold You pay upfront application fees. They do not give you a loan. New York New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Jul 16 2017
Wolfchase Nissian Bluff City Nissian They ran my credit report without permission ! Bartlett Tennessee Author: MEMPHIS, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Wolfchase Nissian Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
EMPS, First Data Global Leasing SCAM CONSPIRATION Nationwide Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS, First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
American Gun Association Merchandise ripoff PLUS fraudulent charges Austin Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Association Austin, Texas

Jul 16 2017
Discover Financial Services Unethical Credit Card Debt Collection Unfair Credit Reporting Harassment by Lawyer Salt Lake Utah Wilmington Delaware  Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Discover Financial Services Nationwide