Your Search | clear internet

Dec 10 2016
The style go Got cheated on kylie cosmetics products Florida USA Internet Author: Isehara kanagawa, Beauty Products: The style go Internet

Dec 10 2016
Richard Skurnik Experts Direct Fake Claims | Fraudulent CV Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Richard Skurnik Internet

Dec 10 2016
7cups 7 cups of tea They ask customers who visit their site to go for a free therapy trial. They take card details during registration telling it is only for safety purpose and we won't be charged. But at the end of 3 days trial, they deduct money without our knowledge. In fact, I didn't even get a 3 day trial because my therapist didn't even respond to me in that span. And I was charged $150. They claim they are transparent about it. But if that were the case there wouldn't be so many complaints on their forum. To which they never bother to act on, Internet Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Mental Health: 7cups Internet

Dec 10 2016
olusumdershanesi.net Sends worthless items instead of ordered items and refuse to correct Internet Author: Hindsville , Arkansas Sporting Goods: olusumdershanesi.net Internet

Dec 10 2016
National Vehicle Protection Refused to honor previously authorized claim. St. Charles MO. Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection internet

Dec 10 2016
Dilanchian Lawyers Noric Dilanchian Incompetent | Clumsy | Lost 500k Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Dilanchian Lawyer Internet

Dec 10 2016
Focusnutra Intelligex Advertisement for 5. 59 trial offers. They charged my credit card 139.76$ Ontario man. Internet Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Attorney Generals: Focusnutra Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision dog coin ripoff Alexandria Louisiana Author: san diego, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe FRAUD ALERT INTERNET Author: vandalia, Ohio Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe This company does not appear to exist. I purchased a dog piggy bank on line and never got it. Internet Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Melaleuca Cancellation Hoops Idaho Falls ID Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Business: Melaleuca Internet

Dec 10 2016
High class universe I placed an order on nov. 22 after seeing their advertisement on facebook. I have emailed 3 times in the last week as to the status of my order. I have received no response. There is no phone number. Internet Author: Rocky hill, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Wanggang china Lang Hang Dong They sent me a fake shirt it was a fake print.. China Internet Author: Montpelier, Virginia Abusive Parents: Wanggang china Internet

Dec 10 2016
Click4fix Internet Author: Las vegas, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Click4fix Internet

Dec 10 2016
St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Ronda and Roy Doucette Incorrect order received - poor customer service - unreasonable time to complete order Augusta, Georgia Internet Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Gift Shops: St Joseph School for Boys Bookstore - Orthodox Bookstore and Gift Shop Internet

Dec 10 2016
Value Toy Venture aka Grey Clooney aka Secides.com this is a scammer using fake shipping companies. Will ask more money via western union. UK, Nebraska, Alabama Internet Author: Mission Hills, California Electronic Manufacturers: Value Toy Venture Internet

Dec 10 2016
Adobe Adobe Creative Cloud California Author: dayton, Ohio Computer Software: Adobe internet

Dec 10 2016
Special Design Jewlry Houston TX debited my card and never sent merchadise Houston Tx Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlry Houston TX Internet

Dec 10 2016
SP THEDEALEMPIRE HTTPSTHEDEAL FL I have been charged $53.87 on my credit card. I do not know how they even got my number, to charge my account. credit card statement says FL Internet FL Author: moores hill, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: SP THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
Global Moving 973-615-8134 CROOKS & SCAM Ausbury Park Internet Author: Ausbury Park, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134 Internet

Dec 10 2016
lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php You must type in the whole address that I have copied and pasted above. When you get there it says it's name is Trustedonlinepharm. I have sent them money in bitcoins and they have had it for over 5 days. They claim one week shipping and 1 day email veri They advertise a flat rate of $17.90 shipping, and approximately 5-7 business days shipping time. They also state that they will email you a confirmation and order tracking number as soon as your bitcoin clears! I have sent multiple emails because my order has been paid for, for well over 4 days now with no communication!!! Internet Author: somewhere, Missouri Drug Stores: http://www.lumencardiovascular.com/wp-content/lumencardiovascular/buy-suboxone-buprenorphine-and-naloxone.php Internet

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe Did not ship items, no phone # and no response to email Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Baby Products: High Class Universe Internet