Your Search | clear water pools ann arbor

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Global Water Price Gouging Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Utility Companies: Global Water

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Azul Pools Asul Pools John Guzman Sussann Guzman Azul Pools Ripped Me Off!!! kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Pool Services: Azul Pools kissimmee, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Filters are a scam and are questionable if they work very well as they appear to have no filtering material and just a plastic case that you put the water in which does not get filtered one iota! Texas Nationwide Author: Cathedral city, California Home HealthCare: Perfect Aqua Purifier Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Water Technologies Lies - Made in China Trash - Jon Sigona Author: Chicago, Illinois Appliances: Perfect Water Technologies Internet

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water Dirty hotel! Stevens Point Wisconsin Author: Mississippi Bed & Breakfast: A Victorian Swan on Water Stevens Point, Wisconsin

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

Jan 29 2016
Ultimate Business Services Nick B*** Ultimate Water, Ultimate Water and Coffee RIP OFF Scam Scam-Artists Deception Cheating Stealing Lying Conniving Hoax Sham Extortion Fraud Fraudulent Crooked Double-Crossed Shady SHADY-MCGRADY Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Employment Services: Ultimate Business Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 27 2016
Perfect Aqua, LLC. Perfect Water Purifier BITE and SWITCH SCAM Austin Texas Link to more COMPLAINS on Perfect Aqua Pitcher, LLC. Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: Perfect Aqua, LLC. Austin, Texas

Jan 22 2016
DS Services Crystal springs Doesn't deliver Mableton Georgia Author: Burlington , New Jersey Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services Mableton, Georgia

17, Report #920736

Jan 22 2016
OmniTech Support Micheal Omni Told me that i would have a plan for 299.99 Los Angeles, California
The Thrust of my argument remains clear Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 21 2016
Reliable Restoration my credit card was charged for false leads to repair fire and water damaged homes, now they have turned me over to a collection company west chester Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Customer Leads: Reliable Restoration west chester, Ohio

20, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

Jan 19 2016
casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Edward casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Bid was 8 thousand dollars. Ended up costing almost 12K that I couldn't afford. And then came to my home and assaulted me!! Renton Washington
Author: Sea-Tac, Washington Pool Builders: casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Renton, Washington

Jan 19 2016
jp hunter roofing co the worst. dont get caught up in the commerical flurry they have. STAY CLEAR riverhead New York Author: jamesport, New York Builders & Contractors: jp hunter roofing co riverhead , New York

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 18 2016
Regina Quinn- Wind and Water Massage Studio Regina Quinn - dishonest business woman - cancels appointments (several occasions) 30 minutes prior to appointment. Hampton Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Massage Therapists: Regina Quinn- Wind and Water Massage Studio Hampton, Virginia

Jan 17 2016
CHARLIE MCDIARMID OWNER OF LEISURE TIME SPAS RIPPED ME OFF $3500.00 ON A HOT TUB. Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Pools & Saunas: Charlie Mcdiarmid, Leisure Time Spas Waterford, Michigan