Your Search | clear water pools ann arbor

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Dec 03 2016
Ulrica Bailey Ulrica Ann Bailey, Ulrica Ann, National Association for Women Helping Women, Fraud, Scam, Theft, McDonough Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Ulrica Bailey Internet

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Nov 30 2016
Orlando pools by Design Matthew Szafran, Fred Szafran, Orlando Poolscapes Fraud pool company owner! They don't pay subcontractors Winter park Florida Author: CLERMONT, Florida Builders & Contractors: Orlando pools by Design Winter park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Chia Jou Diana Wan No hot water, No heat, Toilet doesn't flush, Electrical outlet doesn't work, Kitchen sink faucet won't move appropirately Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Better Business Bureau: Chia Jou Diana Wan Fullerton, California

Nov 29 2016
Skinprov RIP OFF, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, SOLD A BOTTLE OF WATER Internet, Utah Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Skinprov Internet

Nov 29 2016
Aum DrRaleigh Road They keep charging me to much money for fixed sewer and sewer and water they charge me even if I'm not home to use the water or nothing . California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Inspections: Aum

Nov 28 2016
Bradford Charles Jefferson Hancock Bailey I sent him $500.00+ dollars for a hydrogen water torch and he did not respond except twice then nothing. I asked for my money back and thus no more communication. 1951 Winter Forest Drive Kinston, North Carolina 28504 Author: Hinsdale , New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Bradford Charles Jefferson Hancock Bailey Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Scott Dolan, Montego Pools, Dolan Pools Pool contractor takes money, skips jobs, causes damage, defective work, poor subs, inadequate insurance Forsyth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pool Builders: Scott Dolan Forsyth, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Compupool T-Cell 15 Repalcement Refusal to Honor Warranty Nerang Queensland, Australia Author: Oceanside, California Pools & Saunas: Compupool Internet

Nov 27 2016
Godaddy The WORST web hosting site I've ever used Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Nov 26 2016
Sitelock Worthless website security service promoted by Godaddy Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Web Hosting: Sitelock Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Listen Clear Listen Clear Hearing Aids  Internet Author: Manor, Texas Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Internet

Nov 23 2016
Repair Defense Network Can't get off their mailing list and I am not interested in their services. St. Ann Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Repair Defense Network Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Aqua-Sure Pool Services No Written Agreements-Conversations Recorded New Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Pools & Saunas: Aqua-Sure Pool Services New Port Richey, Florida

Nov 20 2016
Clear Choice Motors, BJ, Shaun, Todd Not the same coach that they advertised in pictures. Colton California Author: Richmond, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Clear Choice Motors Colton, California

Nov 18 2016
Apollo Pools Apollo Pools BUYERS BEWARE! (Valrico, FL 33596) Valrico Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Pool Services: Apollo Pools Valrico, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Clear Choice Motors Be Very Careful! Bait and Switch, Extortion, I Faced it All Colton CA Author: San Diego , California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors

Nov 16 2016
Ultimate Business Services, Inc UBS, Ultimate Water DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Ultimate Business Services, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Swamp Water Conjure Botanica Gilman Ross A FRAUD, SELLS FAKE ITEMS AND THREATENS CLIENTS New Orleans Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Psychic: Swamp Water Conjure Botanica Internet

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 12 2016
Bella t inc water damage company Bella water damage Over charge and place lien on home Lasvegas Nevada Author: Henderson , Nevada Building Services: Bella t inc water damage company Lasvegas , Nevada

Nov 12 2016
Weilbacher Landscaping and Pools Andy Weilbacher Landscaping LLC Fiberglass Pool install disaster Millstadt Illinois
Author: Smithton, Illinois Pool Builders: Weilbacher Landscaping and Pools Millstadt, Illinois