Your Search | clear water pools ann arbor

26, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

27, Report #1320411

Aug 03 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air Rainsoft Bait and Switch; Fraudulent Invoice Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

28, Report #1320084

Aug 01 2016
BJ's I was baited with a BJ's $40 gift card for someone to come out to test all the water in my home for free. Edison New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Appliances: BJ's Edison, New Jersey

29, Report #1319990

Aug 01 2016
Luxury Pools of Michigan Luxury Pools LLC ,dissolved), AKA Luxury Pools of Michigan LLC poor swimming pool installation, company out of business before work was finished Shelby Twp Michigan Author: 48301, Michigan Pool Builders: Luxury Pools of Michigan Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

31, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

32, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

33, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

34, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

35, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

36, Report #1319226

Jul 27 2016
Doheney's Water-warehouse Inground Pool Liner Michigan Nationwide Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Doheney's Water-warehouse Nationwide

37, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

38, Report #1319097

Jul 26 2016
Ricky's Pools Rick Pleau Ricky did not finish contracted job Mauldin South Carolina
Author: Pelzer, South Carolina Pool Services: Ricky's Pools Mauldin, South Carolina

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Swim n Play Pool Company Rip Off Rahway New Jersey Author: Clark, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: Swim n Play Pool Company Rahway, New Jersey

Jul 26 2016
Hometown Pools L Krajewski Does not stand behind their Products Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Sayreville, New Jersey Pool Services: Hometown Pools Old Bridge, New Jersey

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER FOX LEDGE TRANSPORT TITAN ETC..... Poor maintenace of Trucks and Equiptment Poor attitude towards employees when Complaints made Bloominburg 12721 NY Author: NEW HAMPTON, New York Manufacturers: FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER Internet

Jul 25 2016
Florida Energy Water & Air BEWARE!! Orlando Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Appliances: Florida Energy Water & Air Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
Bion Dale Asis Media LLC Asis Trading Deceptive advertising, refusal to honor clear language of money back guarantee Miami FL
Author: Auburndale, New York Work at Home Business: Bait-and-Switch: Bion Dale Internet

Jul 23 2016
Blue haven pools va Unbelievably horrible business to work with. DO NOT DO BUISINESS WITH BLUE HAVEN!! Manassas Virginia
Kelly and Charlie Davies Author: Lovettsville , Virginia Pool Builders: Blue haven pools va Manassas, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Unprofessional / Threatened by wife Macedon New York Correction in title: Threatened my wife (not by) Author: , New York Landscaping: Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Macedon, New York