Your Search | clear water pools ann arbor

Apr 18 2016
LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA DENTIST MULLIGAN TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY $997.00 IN ADVANCE TO ORDER THE CROWN FOR MY TOOTH. THEN AFTER HE PREPED THE TOOTH, PUT SOME PIECE OF METAL ON IT. TOLD ME SOME BULLSHIT I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL. I TOLD HIM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK I PAID FOR THE CROWN AND HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LARIS . W. MULLIGAN DMD,MS,PA Wilmington,

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Paul Evert RV Country Jacksimon@rvcountry.comKleslie@rvcountry.compaulevert@rvcountry.com Purchased a RV from PaulEverts RV country in Sept2015(brand new) this is 4th time in for 32 repairs & water damage its been 2 mos never call us back we want our money back not happy with them! bullhead city Arizona Author: FERNLEY, Nevada RV Dealers: Paul Evert RV Country bullhead city, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
Top Notch Auto Top Notch TrailersLuke Joseph WodiukMikal Ann Medina Corrupt! Fraud! Mentally Disturbed Owner Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Top Notch Auto Pueblo, Colorado

Apr 15 2016
TFI Pool Installations Atlantis Owner Anthony Ferrara runs his business like a scam to protect himself from complaints regarding poor workmanship Belleville New Jersey Homeowner Inebriated Author: Saddle Brook, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: TFI Pool Installations Belleville, New Jersey

Apr 15 2016
pooldeals.com Lying, Fraudulent, Rip-Off artist, sells inferior products that you cannot return 131 Industrial Dr. Grand Island NY. 14072 Internet Author: Freeland, Maryland Pools & Saunas: pooldeals.com Internet

Apr 14 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Beverly Hills Psychic Christopher Golden, Psychic Christopher Golden reviews, Chris Golden, Christopher Golden, Psychic Chris, Psychic 90210, Psychic Christopher Golden Psychic Christopher Golden love spells alternative Beverly Hills, CA Internet
Can we have a conclusion here? Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden / Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Apr 14 2016
Nordic Arm Apartment Tells you when to cook, wear, turns of water and heat no warning for days Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Nordic Arm Apartment Aurora, Colorado

Apr 14 2016
USA Pools inc. Miami Leslie Schiff ,USA Pools inc, Miami usa pools inc, contractor, swimming pools, con artist, thief Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pool Builders: USA Pools inc. Miami Pembroke Pines, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Thomas Ginn Of Ginn Services, Total Home Repair, Christmas Lights Unlimited. Future consumers need to be AWARE of Thomas Ginn- Legal Issues and Bankruptcy Houston Texas
BBB Information Author: Clear Lake, Texas Builders & Contractors: Thomas Ginn Of Ginn Services, Total Home Repair, Christmas Lights Unlimited Houston, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida Please delete: Neighborhood Pools, Inc. from reports. They have made restitution . Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Oro Gold snake oil, car salesmanship selling water as the main ingredient and promising surgical type reselts Glendale Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Consumer Services: Oro Gold Glendale, Arizona

Apr 13 2016
City of phoenix water department Billed me for $10, 000 water and won't even take payments Phoenix Arizona Contact.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of phoenix water department Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2016
Steam And Go X Steam $100 for a Steam Iron that spits out droplets of water and leaves wrinkles behind. Warranty is worthless. Chatsworth- purchased at Opry Mills Mall Nashville California Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Electronic Manufacturers: Steam And Go Chatsworth, California

Apr 12 2016
Culligan of Houston Newly installed water softener and filtration system flooded garage Houston Texas
Author: Spring, Texas Appliances: Culligan of Houston Houston, Texas

Apr 12 2016
Florida Energy Water and Air Rainsoft Ordered in Dec 2015. Stopped working Feb. 2016. Tech repaired. No change. Very costly water. I am sad. Orlanda Florida Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Home Improvements: Florida Energy Water and Air

Apr 11 2016
Adam Owen South Point Pool & SpaOwen Oasis PoolsOwen Custom PoolsOwen Pools Adam Owen took my money and ran, South Pool and Spa took my money, Adam Owen is a thief Mansfield Texas
Still at it with different company name Author: Cresson, Texas Pool Services: Adam Owen Mansfield, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Warrior Trading, warriortrading.com, warriortrading Refused to provide refund. Now has stopped replying to my emails. 21 Mohawk Trail GREENFIELD, MA 01301 Internet
We have a clear No Refunds Policy Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Warrior Trading Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Apollo Marketing Apollo Magazine Sales Company A kid from Apollo Marketing stopped by Grandmothers home to sell magazines for the High School so she invited him in after that he claimed to be thirsty however while she went to grab him a glass of water he stole nearly her whole box full of medicine off her coffee table and disappeared. Lincoln, Illinois Nationwide Please remove this report all issues have been resolved Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
Castlerock Pools, Inc. Gunite Pool Nightmare Knoxville Tennessee
Swimming Pool Nightmare Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Pool Builders: Castlerock Pools, Inc. Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 10 2016
Free and Clear TV antenna RIP OFF FOR FREE AND CLAER TV ANTENNA Nationwide Author: Miami Beach, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Free and Clear TV antenna Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
arbor pet hospital dead cat. refund of money declined. fort lauderdale Florida Author: ft. lauderdale, Florida Animal Abuse: arbor pet hospital fort lauderdale, Florida