CLEAR 4G Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear 4g
There may be more specific results for "clear 4g"
For more specific results for "clear 4g"
Showing 1-25 of 2,938 Found Reports For more specific results for "clear 4g"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Signature Dog Autographs Ultimate Athletes Ink selling fake autographs and avoiding negative feedback Amazon Internet
Google can clear this Up Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Signature Dog Autographs Internet

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Listen Clear Preying on the elderly Nationwide Author: Longwood, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2017
Deluxe Hire London Taylor Blessing Bebe Stay Clear and research before going anywhere near!! London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Caterers: Deluxe Hire London Nationwide

May 05 2017
Bella Norte Apts. Chamberlain Properties STAY CLEAR FROM UNFIT APT LIVING!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Inspectors: Bella Norte Apts. Phoenix , Arizona

May 04 2017
Clear TV Key What a scam, product is absolute garbage! Waukegan Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Clear TV Key Nationwide

May 04 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty, Wellness Eye Serum, Clear face now Trial Offer is a scam. They just want your credit card details Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

Apr 27 2017
 weeklyroomsnyc.com 1501 Broadway 12th Floor - Steer Clear - Fraud To Da Max - 646-543-2441 New York New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Realtors: weeklyroomsnyc.com New York, New York

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Response to owner Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 19 2017
Clear Creek Consulting I'm Out $4000 and nothing to show. They are rip off artists! Louisville Colorado Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Clear Creek Consulting Louisville, Colorado

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 12 2017
Wrinkle coutour Charged my credit card over 200 for products I did not want or order and told me it was in the terms and agreement that was not made clear to me. No address on their website Internet Author: Ashburn , Virginia Skin Care: Wrinkle coutour Internet

Apr 10 2017
CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS TRICKED ME INTO PURCHASING THINGS I DID NOT WANT WITH THE FREE TRIAL. SAID I SIGNED UP FOR A SUPPLY WHICH I DID NOT AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT89.69 FOR SOMETHING I DID AGREE UPON ? Internet Author: kaufman , Texas Beauty Salons: CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS Internet

Apr 08 2017
Hr cream skinlush, sheer eye cream SCAM - charge terms not made clear santa monica California Author: Kennebunkport, Maine Skin Care: Hr cream santa monica, California

Apr 08 2017
Eye Rejuv Misrepresented their product. They said to try a trial size, then I was charged $101 twice for two products. Nowhere on their website did it say they would later charge me that amount. I would have seen that. I called them and told them, they never said they would charge me and the size of the jar was way to small to warrant such a cost, and I told them I had a reaction to their product, and the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do for me. I told her, wait, you guys charge that amount and your product is not even guaranteed in case one might be allergic to it? I asked her if there was a supervisor I could speak to so that I could clear this issue. I told her I would even pay a reshelf fee as $200 is too much money for me to spend on this product. The woman I spoke with was not willing or able to help me at all. Internet
Author: Lompoc, California Skin Care: Eye Rejuv internet

Mar 27 2017
Elia Arabian Dmcc Mag.Babar Abbas Extortion and Fraud Dubai Nationwide CLEAR UP THE REALITY AND TRUTH Author: Dubai, Alabama Financial Services: Elia Arabian Dmcc Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 14 2017
Scrubs LLC Errol Frank Scam artists. Not licensed for electrical, plumbing. Unprofessional workmanship. Steer clear of this group. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Mid-Hudson, New York Builders & Contractors: Scrubs LLC Poughkeepsie, New York

Mar 08 2017
wav2net Wav2net ripoff Winchester Virginia Author: Clear Brook, Virginia Internet Service Providers: wav2net Winchester, Virginia

Mar 06 2017

Mar 05 2017
Revive Face Cream Amway clear help get medika help Qlink info desk REVIVE FACE CREAM TALLANSTOWN IRL Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Skin Care: Revive Face Cream Internet