Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

clear credit

Showing 1-25 of 101,769 Found Reports For more specific results for "clear credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Steebar, LLC Pen Making Supplies Three separate orders; all paid for; no response and no delivery Peapack NJ Internet Author: Goldthwaite, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Steebar, LLC Internet

Mar 01 2017
Coal Glow Charged for trial shipment and refused to offer credit Internet Author: Boonton, New Jersey Skin Care: Coal Glow Internet

Mar 01 2017
Marian Crawford Marion Crawford Back door ripper Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Marian Crawford Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 28 2017
Vantage Acceptance Recommended TRUSTED REVIEW:  Vantage Acceptance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance proudly provides debt relief services nationwide. Vantage Acceptance completely understands and sympathize with people struggling to pay off their debts due to financial hardship. Vantage Acceptance successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of consumers every day for many years. Vantage Acceptance highly dedicated towards 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Vantage Acceptance charges a fee only after achieving a satisfactory settlement for you and on which your first payment is made. Woodland Hills , California

Feb 28 2017
Precious Bedding Sent and charged for order cancelled one month prior; no response to emails or phone; credit card on account I reachable. Had to cancel my credit card to ensure no further misuse precious bedding.com Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Bed & Bath: Precious Bedding Internet

Feb 28 2017
James Morgan, Attorney Mislead to get my credit card information; mislead to gain payments; would not allow me to cancel membership or backtrack to rescind my question. internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Massage Envy Envy Continues to Charge Credit Card despite repeated request to cancel membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Chime Bank card Bancorp Bank Will not refund or dispute an ATM withdraw claim. ATM did not dispense cash Internet Pre-Paid cards Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Chime Bank card Internet

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Attorney: mark farmer ARA-Inc.P.o. box 5002, villa park, illinois, 60181-5002. I received phone calls from Ara I'd answer an they would hang up. I call back after yesterday, thy tell me after calling me very foul names, Villa park Illinois Author: Solsberry, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Attorney: mark farmer Villa park, Illinois

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
ombia derm ombia and renue serum follow up on other reports for ombia derma and serums credit card charges and customer service scame Internet Author: TANNERSVILLE, New York Skin Care: ombia derm Internet

Feb 28 2017
Red Payments John Lomax Non Payment of Residual and Non Receipt of 1099 New York New York Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Red Payments New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Hosiery and More Charged Credit Card when Product on Back Order New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Hosiery and More

Feb 28 2017
EMPORIUM - PACIFIC CREDIT GROUP FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SAN DIEGO, CA CALIFORNIA Author: Casselberry, Florida On-Line Business: EMPORIUM Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
TruthFinder Scammed Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: TruthFinder Internet

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York