CLEAR CREEK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear creek
There may be more specific results for "clear creek"
For more specific results for "clear creek"
Showing 1-25 of 6,946 Found Reports For more specific results for "clear creek"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
https://real-clear-skin.com https://real-clear-skin.com real clear skin aka skin fresh MD San Diego Internet Author: redmond, Washington Skin Care: real-clear-skin.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Price Creek Animal Hospital , Bremen, Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Services: Price Creek Animal Hospital , Bremen, , Georgia

Jul 25 2017
G6 Hospitality Motel 6 Corporation . Stay clear ! Florida Florida Author: Union City , New Jersey Bed & Breakfast: G6 Hospitality Motel 6 Corporation Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Derma Genetix Scam, False /non clear Advertisment, unauthorized charge on credit card, bad customer service St. Pete Florida Author: Gilmer, Texas Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Florida

Jul 20 2017
Rose Creek Restaurant, Rachel Carney, Rachel Owens, Michael Owens Rachel Owens Services not rendered but paid Arcadia Florida
Author: Arcadia, Florida Restaurants: Rose Creek Restaurant Arcadia, Florida

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
LEGACY AUTO SALES SOLD LEMONS TO DAUGHTER AND I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, NO CLEAR TITLE, REMOVES EQUIPMENT YOU PAID FOR AND DELIVERS VEHICLE AT DUSK, ONCE YOU LEAVE HE SAYS BUYER BEWARE Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: LEGACY AUTO SALES Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers Auto Shippers, Brokers, Shipping Company Miami Florida Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Chase Bank Wells Fargo, Zelle, Clear Exchange, TD Bank. My Chase account, QuickPay, and Zelle (Clear Exchange) have been compromised and their answers to date are insufficient Louisville KY Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Preeti Sehgal Farmers Insurance 5655 Silver Creek Rd San Jose Ca Dishonest, Lying, False Claims San Jose California Author: san jose, California Car Insurance: Preeti Sehgal San Jose, California

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 14 2017
Boston Matchmakers I enrolled with this company based on some good reviews I had seen. I made it very clear the type of person I was looking for. I was told they have individuals out there who were looking to meet individuals like me. Get ready to be wined and dined. Instead, this company lied and when I requested refund I was told I could not get my money back. Braintree Massachusetts Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Boston Matchmakers Braintree, Massachusetts

Jul 14 2017
Sam Swope On Dixie Hwy Louisville Kentucky Author: Coxs Creek, Kentucky Junk Dealers: Sam Swope Louisville , Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Your Cannabis Orders Fairway marketing, 420bizop, YourCannabisOrder, YourCannabisOrders The company took my money, never shipped the product, doesn't return phone calls. Internet Author: Coconut creek, Florida Questionable Activities: Your Cannabis Orders Internet

Jul 12 2017
Viptradelines Leo STAY CLEAR OF VIP TRADELINES (LEO) Irvine California Author: Middletown, New York Credit Services: Viptradelines California

Jul 12 2017
FreeRateUpdate This Company provides garbage Mortgage Leads in my estimation. Internet Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Mortgage Companies: FreeRateUpdate Internet

Jul 10 2017
Listen Clear Hearing Aids Extortion is a better name for the free trial, you will be extorted Nationwide
Author: Rio RIco, Arizona Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Hearing Aids Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Marathon deceptive pricing Coconut Creek Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Service Stations: Marathon Coconut Creek, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Confederate Superstore dot com I visited the site, not purchasing anything. Then my bank statement came in and there was a charge for $29.96. For what, I have no idea! Texas Author: Cedar Creek, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore dot com Internet

Jul 08 2017
Patriot superstore They charged my debit card without authorization!  Texas Author: Stony Creek, New York Specialty Stores: Patriother superstore Texas